May rainbow baby

I keep testing and getting really nice dark lines, and I am having some symptoms... but I'm still really worried about this pregnancy. I don't remember being this worried and hesitant when I was pregnant with my daughter (which was also after a CP). Maybe it's because this was only a couple weeks after the CP? Or maybe it's just because the first time I thought it was just a fluke/bad luck, and now that I've had two I'm more worried that something is wrong and it'll keep happening? Maybe it's because I know so many more people now (through these boards) that have had multiple MC or MMC so I feel like it's more of a chance? I'm hoping once I get to 6 weeks or so I'll calm down more.

I'm right there with you Kate girl!
We are not even so excited this time but rather cautious! And I keep testing because I still can't believe I'm BFP!

Welcome rainbow! Please join us. :)

It is so hard to relax and not worry. I just try and picture me holding this new little baby next May. That helps a bit. But I have a feeling that I will have tonight off worry this entire pregnancy. I think it will just make me love my current kids and new baby even more.

Thanks Ladies :) So excited!!

@kategirl my due date is the 7th May. I'm still in shock! I had a full year of trying to conceive my baby girl (I had a 12 week MC before getting PG with her). This time it took 3 months ttc to get a massive BFP at 11dpo. I'm keeping everything crossed that all will be well. I'm having AF type cramps all day... It worries me a bit, but I remember having some last time.

OMG ladies I am freaking out... after a cp last august then a mmc last october and a very very odd situation... I took a test last night and forgot to check it.. hahaha I'm trying to check on the sly.. well went to have a shower this evening and saw a very faint line... so did another test and saw another faint line.. going to try fmu tomorrow and see what happens... today I am 11 dpo I think...

I will be high risk, didn't get the okay to have another baby until June 2014... only bd twice this month... my doc will see me ASAP will do an ultrasound early to see where baby has implanted, as long as it's "high" in the uterus we're good to go, if it's low I have to terminate... long story but for me if it's low it's potentially life threatening to me, so not worth the risk.. since I have 2 DS's at home...

Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight and how I'm going to test tomorrow am on the sly... sigh very confusing!!! hahaha

congrats ladies... it's going to be crazy I think until we all pass the 3 month mark... I hope that's when it will get less stressful....

Chat soon tomorrow!!

Good night!

Kim

Welcome klsltsp. Hoping you get a darker line tomorrow! Praying your little beam is nice and high. :)

Thanks kazy. . Apparently over 95% of the time they implant high and doc said he doesn't expect lightning to strike me twice haha so we will see!!!

They told us no earlier than 5 wks. We are thinking of going before the heart would be beating just in case we have to terminate. ... but we want to be far enough so they can see what they need to. . So hard since things change so much by the day so early... so I figure once I am sure then I will call my ob and see when he wants it..

When will you get your first u/s?

Kim

I don't know for sure. I have one scheduled at 12 weeks right now. I am getting blood work done and they may do an earlier one depending on results. I will have results tomorrow Am. Can't wait!! I think if I ask my doctor will let me come on sooner. We also have a private place here that isn't linked to an OB that does them at 8 weeks for only $40. They also do 4D gender reveals at 16weeks for $80. Never been to them but if in feeling nervous I may go.

In in Uk and I will be seeing the midwife around 8 weeks. We don't do blood tests here... So it will be a long wait for me. We have a scan at 12 weeks and another at 20 weeks normally, but last time I ended up with earlier and later scans to check baby was ok!

Has anyone told anyone else?

i will be seeing OB by 6/7 wks, privte appt. otherwise through my insurance, visit at 8 wks, u/g by 12 wks, and genetic blood test by 10 wks.

i have told my cousin, i had to talk to someone!

does anyone feel as crappy as i am?i have a bad headache for 2 days now, it woke me up at night :(

I've told a few family members but probably won't tell anyone else until US.

I finally got a positive urine test at my doctor's, so I can finally start the process.

Unfortunately, the process with my new insurance is to see an OB coordinator at 8 weeks who will then help me pick an OB and will order an ultrasound and labs. I won't see my OB until 12 weeks. I'll also get an ultrasound at 20 weeks.

So it's weird, every due date calculator I look at says that I should be due May 10th (Mother's Day!) if my period started August 3rd (based on a 28 day cycle), but the RN at my doctor's just told me May 12th based on a 28 day cycle. Huh?

So it's weird, every due date calculator I look at says that I should be due May 10th (Mother's Day!) if my period started August 3rd (based on a 28 day cycle), but the RN at my doctor's just told me May 12th based on a 28 day cycle. Huh?

katiegirl, have you tried calculating from the date you conceived? I think you should select a day after ovulation

My due date is May 5 I think

katiegirl, have you tried calculating from the date you conceived? I think you should select a day after ovulation

My due date is May 5 I think

Either way I calculate, it seems like it's May 10th! I think I'll probably go with that until I actually see my OB.

Yeah May 10th would be based on the 28 days. That's weird. Plus Mother's Day is perfect.
I'm pretty sure my date is behind and am kind of hoping mine gets moved to May 10th. :)
My blood work came back today and numbers doubled. I go back again Tuesday to make sure they continue to go up.

Kazy congrats on the numbers going up!!

Katie good news that you got the positive urine test. Also with my last DS I had the same thing, the date was never the same as the on-line calculators.. not sure why.. lol

I did another test today, the line is slightly darker.. wasn't able to use FMU... I really want to get a FRER but not sure I'll be able to sneak out, we're both off on vacation this year.

It's funny, the plan was always another baby, but with a whole year passing we were starting to get used to there not being another one... don't get me wrong I'm super happy and hope this little one sticks, but I'm afraid to tell my OH... going to hide it for a little bit, maybe long enough to be sure that everything is okay.. so I'll need you ladies to chat with since I'm not telling anyone... thank goodness fall is starting since I show VERY early...

I could get bloodwork I'm sure if I wanted it.. I think I'm going to wait until I get a super strong bfp...

Also my EDD would be 10 May too!!! hahaha I have a 23 day cycle though.. and I will be having a c-section at 37 weeks at the latest...

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Kim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"