May rainbow baby

I'm only 38 weeks today but I already have the feeling that it's going to be a while. I hope everyone is well. COngrats to everyone who have given birth already.

I was hoping it would be soon too, 37+4...but nope. on 37 weeks exactly I started with a lot of BH but nothing ever came of it. I went for a long walk in the store today and ended up with NO action and sore feet....

I have a bit of pressure and cramping randomly and the occasional BH but nothing regular and no other indications of impending labor. I just hope baby isn't too late. My body is tired and I'm more than ready.

I'm only 38 weeks today but I already have the feeling that it's going to be a while. I hope everyone is well. COngrats to everyone who have given birth already.

I was hoping it would be soon too, 37+4...but nope. on 37 weeks exactly I started with a lot of BH but nothing ever came of it. I went for a long walk in the store today and ended up with NO action and sore feet....

I have a bit of pressure and cramping randomly and the occasional BH but nothing regular and no other indications of impending labor. I just hope baby isn't too late. My body is tired and I'm more than ready.

I haven't even had that much....just insomnia. LOL. I also hope she isn't late, I am hoping for a VBAC, they will be much more nervous if I go late.

Kate any news or is baby boy still chilling inside?

Baby boy refuses to come out. I had bad pains Monday but then they stopped, and yesterday I had bad pains which stopped followed by just feeling really tired/weak/weird and mild rhythmic pains. When I went to my OB apt my OB thought I was in/going into labor, but then a couple hours later I felt better again. I've tried some of the ways to get labor moving, but no result. The soonest induction appointment the hospital has is for Saturday, so it looks like I'll be waiting a bit.

I'm getting very uncomfortable this time around, and I'm worried that everything is okay. I just want the baby out. Having to keep coming into work isn't helping, either.

I think I forgot to post here!! Eloise was born in the 8th at 7:55 am and is just perfect.

Kate - praying you have your lo here soon. I completely understand the frustration. Thursday night I was so discouraged and irritated. Then the next morning she came. So it can change at any minute with or with out contractions. I had none at 6am and she was delivered less than 2 hours later.
I know its easy for me to say since my lo has come but know I'm thinking about you. Keep us posted on when your sweet boy gets here.

Congratulations!!! That's an amazing birth story, hope lo coped ok with the fast delivery x x

I coped as best as can be expected. I can't do an epidural so for natural birth I couldn't asj for a better situation. Im just glad we made it to the hospital! I was only in my room 5 minutes before she was born. No iv, monitor, etc. She kind of just fell out on the bed. I never even pushed. I only wish I could have a picture of my husbands face when he realized the baby was coming lol. It was priceless how shocked he was!

Lucky you!
My labor was 43 hours, after 26 hours of contractions I took epidural :'( this was really hard.

How are the precious babies doing?

Today should be my due date and already my lo is a day off being 4 weeks. Both my previous babies came on their due dates so I was really hoping this one would have done too but obviously not! I still can't believe how much I missed out on in those first two weeks that he was in scbu or how quickly the time has gone since he got home

We have found out on the 5th day our girl has a tied tongue, cannot properly latch :( i am pumping for now and waiting for Dr's appt to have it fixed for her.

Baby boy refuses to come out. I had bad pains Monday but then they stopped, and yesterday I had bad pains which stopped followed by just feeling really tired/weak/weird and mild rhythmic pains. When I went to my OB apt my OB thought I was in/going into labor, but then a couple hours later I felt better again. I've tried some of the ways to get labor moving, but no result. The soonest induction appointment the hospital has is for Saturday, so it looks like I'll be waiting a bit.

I'm getting very uncomfortable this time around, and I'm worried that everything is okay. I just want the baby out. Having to keep coming into work isn't helping, either.

Hang in there, he will be here sooner than you think :baby:

I haven't even had that much....just insomnia. LOL. I also hope she isn't late, I am hoping for a VBAC, they will be much more nervous if I go late.

:hugs:

Amarles- wow that's a long labor. 26 hours with no pain meds is amazing. you did an awesome job!

My lo had a slight tongue tie too. She is able to latch and get milk but it us killing me! My pediatrician said it was fine if she's gaining weight. But I may get a second opinion because I can't be in pain lime this forever.

You can do this Kate! It will all be worth it when he is in your arms. It will be a moment if complete joy and relief that he is just perfect.

Josh was born at 3:42 am on 5/15/15! I started kind of feeling like I might be having contractions while at work on Thursday afternoon, so I left a little early since I just didn't feel great. In the evening we went to the hospital but I wasn't dilating well even though they had me walk the halls for an hour and my contractions were 2 min apart, but they decided to give me an epidural and then eventually broke my water. After that things went quickly; I took a nap for an hour and a half, woke up and felt a little pressure, and I was 10 cm! A couple kin of pushing and he was out. Everything seems good except that his bilirubin is a little high (we're just keeping an eye on it) and his latch is giving me a lot of blistering/creasing (both things also happened with my daughter). I'm so happy he's out! :)

Oh, and he was 9 lb 6 oz, a full lb heavier than his sister and I never would have guessed!

Yay Kate!!!!!! And a big one just like Aria! Who was over a pound bigger then my other two!

Can't believe I missed this update - congratulations Kate!! Hope your both doing well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->