May rainbow baby

Baby girl Aria Hannah was born at 1:37pm! A whopping 9 pounds 1 ounce which just floored me she's soooooooo big!

Kate it'll be soon!

Honey congratulations geez time has flown so quickly. Big hugs and kisses for you all.

Chrissi xxxx

Baby girl Celine Ruby, 7.8lb born 6.27am.
Good luck to all ladies!

congrats to all so far! I've got some time until due date and getting very impatient. hoping baby isn't too far from coming.

i hope everyone is well

Congrats Amarles and Kazy!

Imsotired it'll be here soon tough I have not forgotten how long it seemed to me!

Imsotired, I know how you feel.

You guys should see me. I'm bouncing pretty hardcore on this ball...and by bouncing I mean bouncing, and swaying, and circling, and um, kinda dirty dancing with this ball..it's so funny looking, big preggo belly...hilarious. I find my favorite hip moving song to be "You know you want me" by PitBull. Really get them hips going....lol.

How are the precious babies doing?

Today should be my due date and already my lo is a day off being 4 weeks. Both my previous babies came on their due dates so I was really hoping this one would have done too but obviously not! I still can't believe how much I missed out on in those first two weeks that he was in scbu or how quickly the time has gone since he got home

Congrats, amarles!

I'm getting a little discouraged. My due date is tomorrow, and I've had so many symptoms for a couple weeks now but no baby and no real contractions. I was really hoping I'd have both of my babies for Mother's Day tomorrow. I know I only have just over another week max, but I'm getting really uncomfortable and it's hard to keep up at work and at home.

I think I forgot to post here!! Eloise was born in the 8th at 7:55 am and is just perfect.

Kate - praying you have your lo here soon. I completely understand the frustration. Thursday night I was so discouraged and irritated. Then the next morning she came. So it can change at any minute with or with out contractions. I had none at 6am and she was delivered less than 2 hours later.
I know its easy for me to say since my lo has come but know I'm thinking about you. Keep us posted on when your sweet boy gets here.

I think I forgot to post here!! Eloise was born in the 8th at 7:55 am and is just perfect.

Kate - praying you have your lo here soon. I completely understand the frustration. Thursday night I was so discouraged and irritated. Then the next morning she came. So it can change at any minute with or with out contractions. I had none at 6am and she was delivered less than 2 hours later.
I know its easy for me to say since my lo has come but know I'm thinking about you. Keep us posted on when your sweet boy gets here.

Congratulations!!! That's an amazing birth story, hope lo coped ok with the fast delivery x x

Congratulations!!! That's an amazing birth story, hope lo coped ok with the fast delivery x x

I coped as best as can be expected. I can't do an epidural so for natural birth I couldn't asj for a better situation. Im just glad we made it to the hospital! I was only in my room 5 minutes before she was born. No iv, monitor, etc. She kind of just fell out on the bed. I never even pushed. I only wish I could have a picture of my husbands face when he realized the baby was coming lol. It was priceless how shocked he was!

Ugh, I need to get this baby moving. I keep having dreams where he was stillborn or died just after birth, and this morning I read a story someone linked on Facebook talking about a woman having a stillbirth at 41 weeks. I wish he were just here already and I knew he was safe!

I coped as best as can be expected. I can't do an epidural so for natural birth I couldn't asj for a better situation. Im just glad we made it to the hospital! I was only in my room 5 minutes before she was born. No iv, monitor, etc. She kind of just fell out on the bed. I never even pushed. I only wish I could have a picture of my husbands face when he realized the baby was coming lol. It was priceless how shocked he was!

:haha::haha: that's amazing, with both of mine I was in the hospital a maximum of 45 minutes before having them and thought they were close calls buts totally amazing, well done you x x

That was quick kazy!

Kate baby will come soon! I hope it's sooner rather then later for you I totally get that worry I was the same until Aria came. I also went to bed thinking it wouldn't happen then woke up to my water breaking early in the morning. I had a longer labour but only because she was sideways otherwise she would have been born in a car! So very glad she was twisted in my pelvis.

I'm only 38 weeks today but I already have the feeling that it's going to be a while. I hope everyone is well. COngrats to everyone who have given birth already.

I'm only 38 weeks today but I already have the feeling that it's going to be a while. I hope everyone is well. COngrats to everyone who have given birth already.

I was hoping it would be soon too, 37+4...but nope. on 37 weeks exactly I started with a lot of BH but nothing ever came of it. I went for a long walk in the store today and ended up with NO action and sore feet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->