May rainbow baby

I am hoping it will be soon, my OB has made it clear she would love to see me go into labor closer to 37 weeks than 40, as it's just a impending risk at any point that my hypertension will turn to pre-e.

I haven't really seen any signs, I have picked up some additional discharge but I don't think I'm leaking or anything, as I've always been rather discharge-y.

Hi george. Yeah for may! I'm feeling pretty good. I've lost bits of plug for about two weeks and had multiple counts of bloody show since Friday. But other than that just an occasional co traction that goes nowhere. But I physically.feel.really.good. so either way my baby will be here in two weeks or she gets the eviction notice. Haha. That's the longest my Dr will let me go.

Sounds like things are definitely getting close for you. I remember with my first I didn't have any signs until the night I had him do when I started to get signs with my second I thought he was coming but still had to wait ages for anything to happen. It's such a strange time.

I am hoping it will be soon, my OB has made it clear she would love to see me go into labor closer to 37 weeks than 40, as it's just a impending risk at any point that my hypertension will turn to pre-e.

I haven't really seen any signs, I have picked up some additional discharge but I don't think I'm leaking or anything, as I've always been rather discharge-y.

Oh wow sounds like it could be any day for you now though if your on is anything to go by. Will they induce you or wait for you to go naturally?

How's your.liitke one?

Leighton is home from hospital now and doing well thank you, he's really sleepy so we have to wake him every three hours to give him his bottle which is really strange. He's also being monitored by the hospital as he lost so much weight initially but apart from that he's good :cloud9:

Oh wow sounds like it could be any day for you now though if your on is anything to go by. Will they induce you or wait for you to go naturally?

No mention of it, being a VBAC induction is best avoided. I think if I have no signs by 38 or 39 she may bring it up.

George glad he is home with you now!

I'm 3+ dilated been loosing plug and had bloody show 1.5 weeks ago thought I was in labour April 30th after 15 hours of contractions but they died out and here I am 4 days later still waiting and still very uncomfortable. I hope the full moon tonight gets things going because I've been trying everything and anything.

Kelly, I hope it's soon for you!

I was having some mild pains every 10 minutes yesterday morning, but then they went away. No mucus plug yet, but I had a little red bleeding last night (OB's office said it was probably just cervical irritation and nothing to worry about unless it was a larger amount) and this morning there's some pink/darker red. I was 3 cm and 50% effaced at my last two appointments. I'm hoping it's a sign things are moving along!

Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat! Exciting!

Today is my due date, i have cramps since yesterday, irregular but stronger and longer. I hope this is it. My cervix was still closed at my last appt week ago.
Wishing you all good luck.

Sounds promising amarles.

I have had a lot of pain in my abdomen but mostly related to baby movements. Anyone know if this is how natural labor can start? My first is my only non induction but my water broke and I had no other symptoms before that. Any thoughts??

My water just broke 30 mins ago! Waiting it out at home but it's baby day for us!!!!!!

Oh my gosh kelly that's so exciting!! Good luck hope everything goes smoothly, can't wait to hear an update!!

That's fantastic Kelly!!! Can't wait to hear the details if your new lo.

Congrats, Kelly!!!!! I hope everything is going well!

(I'm also a little jealous since we had the same due date and I'm having no luck at all, lol.)

Baby girl Aria Hannah was born at 1:37pm! A whopping 9 pounds 1 ounce which just floored me she's soooooooo big!

Kate it'll be soon!

Congratulations Kelly I hope your both doing well, that's a wonderful weight and a beautiful name, so happy for you!!!!

Amarles- soooo exciting!! Good luck hope everything goes well, can't wait to hear an update

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"