• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Not positive yet hunni.

Mine look so much like yours Emilie. I'm having o pains and ewcm but can't get a pos opk. I'm hoping my temp drops soon.

Not positive yet hunni.

Mine look so much like yours Emilie. I'm having o pains and ewcm but can't get a pos opk. I'm hoping my temp drops soon.

I known it is frustrating I want it to be positive but I just have watery cm no ewcm yet.

After I had a chemical a few cycles ago I got a really nasty cold. Part of it was depression im sure. But when I went into my doc she pretty much told me because I was so upset I had run down my immune system. If you don't start feeling better soon go in. I have a feeling this month I didn't ovulate this crap is frustrating!

So I don't know if I have good news or bad news but it sure is confusing. I went in for lab draws yesterday to make sure my hcg levels were back down after this most recent chemical and to check for clotting disorders in my blood. Well my midwife called me today and she informed me my hcg levels were 137. So either I am pregnant again based on the levels or somehow they rose from 111 two weeks ago which is impossible. So confused and so is my midwife, I have another draw tomorrow so if they rise good news if not maybe its another chemical right after another...

So I don't know if I have good news or bad news but it sure is confusing. I went in for lab draws yesterday to make sure my hcg levels were back down after this most recent chemical and to check for clotting disorders in my blood. Well my midwife called me today and she informed me my hcg levels were 137. So either I am pregnant again based on the levels or somehow they rose from 111 two weeks ago which is impossible. So confused and so is my midwife, I have another draw tomorrow so if they rise good news if not maybe its another chemical right after another...

Fx'd for some positive news!

Just this on a dollar store test I forgot I had...only an hour hold tho lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150423_175923.jpg
    IMG_20150423_175923.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
So the bottom is tonight's opk and top is the one I took this afternoon getting close

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
Mine still aren't positive, but I did the insemination tonight. Now fingers are crossed

This is why I'm confused. I haven't seen a positive yet, but my darkest tests were on CD13. They've only been getting lighter. It's weird.

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
Morning lovely ladies af got me this morning. Emilie could you put me down for 19th plz lovely x

salembaby thank you! The older 2 didn't get names picked out until they were born. We both were hoping for girls, the twins my husband named when I wasn't even 8 weeks pregnant and only had an ultrasound just days before to confirm it was twins, and then my last son my husband picked out 5 names and Lennox was the only one I liked. The others were Landon, London, Lachlan, and Lenin.

I'm sorry ckelly!

AfM according to FF I am in my fertile window. We are dtd every other day. So if all goes well it will be Saturday, Monday and Wednesday and by then I should have ovulated.

In other news, I have been bawling my eyes out for three hours over Grey's Anatomy

Hi ladies, I will join you here as AF arrived yesterday. Emilie, I think I will be testing on the 27th (I have 34/35 day cycles... urgh!).

Good luck to all! :dust:

:dust: to everyone about to O that you catch that egg!

I am off to work soon then off to the lab. Here's hoping to see a number around 274, doubling for once would be nice.

Good morning ladies.

I am look I looking for anybody's experience with vitex, maca and/or soy isoflavones.

Cervix is dry and lotiony this morning but OPKs are getting darker again?

Okay body, you can start to be normal any time now

Attachments

• 11100465_469695959853122_1383721668_n.jpg
    11100465_469695959853122_1383721668_n.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 11168968_469696279853090_2132929606_n.jpg
    11168968_469696279853090_2132929606_n.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
This is why I'm confused. I haven't seen a positive yet, but my darkest tests were on CD13. They've only been getting lighter. It's weird.

The same thing happened to me. Last Fri mine were dark but not + and then got light again. FF says I already O'd but I'm going to see how my temps are the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->