• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Had the last blood draw today at 5:30. My midwife ordered it stat so I will for sure know tomorrow. Please please please be 274 or higher

Emilie I'm sorry to hear you're out - bad timing! Best of luck for next cycle.

This thread is becoming my guilty pleasure - where else can you discuss the quality of your CM in great detail and compare sticks that you peed on?? :)

You are all such strong, beautiful women and I know you're all going to make great mommies one day (hopefully soon)!!

Sorry to hear you're out, Emilie. Can you sneak one in when he gets off work? You ovulate 24-48 hours AFTER the positive test.

Either I had a very short surge and didn't feel ovulation today, or I can already confirm that I am out because I'll have too short of a luteal phase.

Both Wondfo and dollar store are lighter than earlier today. Left to right for both lol

Attachments

• 9pm.jpg
    9pm.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 9pm2.jpg
    9pm2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
My temps have been all over the place this month, so I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated. FF thinks CD 9, which is really early for me because I normally ovulate between CD 12 and CD 15, so we are just trying to BD at least every other day up to CD 18 to cover all our bases.

I got excited the other day because I found a Dollar Tree in our area. I thought they were only in the US. So I went and picked up several ovulation and pregnancy tests. I was pretty embarrassed by the cashier though, as she held up one of the ovulation tests, and very loudly said how she could never figure out to use them. I was very relieved that I didn't know anyone in the line behind me.

Anyways, now that I have cheap tests, I will probably start testing on May 3rd :)

:dust: to everyone!

Got a BFN yesterday. I'm thinking I might be out this month

So I think I'm out this month. Unless I O late, I know I haven't O'd yet. I'll keep track of my temps but I think I'm done wasting tests.

Ali, Dollarama sells them too.

AFM - Wondfo is picking something up this morning. Dollar store is picking nothing up.

Either way, my period is due in 11 days. Which means my luteal phase will be short again this month, so I already know I'm out.

Attachments

• surge.jpg
    surge.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
  • surge2.jpg
    surge2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 6
CD 15 today...so top is yesterday and I just got this today.

Kinda upset and feel out since we only got to DTD on wed which was 2 days before O but we did use pressed . Sucks I got sick and we thought about DTD today but I cramped yesterday right after my positive so no point...oh well guess there is next cycle:nope:

So I guess a pos yesterday and negative today after a 4 hour hold means I o'd yesterday right?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1429984164130.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1429984164130.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Add me! I don't have a date yet. AF seems to be late but I'm getting bfn.

3.5 hour hold just confirm negative and yep still negative actually its lighter

Attachments

• IMG_20150425_155125.jpg
    IMG_20150425_155125.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0
I think OH is trying to make me feel better...says he still wants to dtd tonight when we see each other...or maybe he just wants my goods lol.

Talking about lets load the preseed because it cant hurt to do one more day lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->