• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Need some advice from you ladies who are more experienced with charting...

I'm only CD9 today, but i have EWCM. OPK this morning was negative. Last month I didn't ovulate until CD18. This is only my second month charting, so I don't really know what's normal, and I do seem to have irregular cycles. Is it too early to ovulate? Should we BD tonight just in case??

I always bd anytime I have ewcm or really watery cm.

I would bd. Doesn't hurt since you don't want to miss o

I find out at 1 if we are good to try this cycle. Fingers crossed for goods news

CD 12 opk....so freaking close and darker than yesterday's lol. We are going to DTD tonight with pressed anyways

Attachments

• IMG_20150422_112521.jpg
    IMG_20150422_112521.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
  • PhotoGrid_1429720480311.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1429720480311.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
Looks like I'm on hold this cycle so I just need to wait until June I believe to test but I'll hang around here for support :)

What does yours look like em?

Okay getting some stomach cramps

I have had lots of cm the last few days, took an opk and was very negative. SOOO...idk.

I was going to post about how sad I have been this week thinking about 2 of my losses angelversaries are coming up next week, but I think I better tell you about the happy things going on in my life.

Like Tyler is growing thanks in part to me nagging his pediatrician about him seeing an endocrinologist. Ty is short and my twins were almost the same height as him. In fact last year Peyton and him were the same height. Well any way Ty was started on Norditropin every day a year ago and he went from 4' 7" to 5' as of today. He also started testosterone shots. That is in a set of 4 for 12 weeks. For those that don't know he was born with his aorta and pulmonary arteries switched, a small aorta, small right ventricle, and many holes that kept him alive for 3.5 weeks until he finally saw a cardiologist and got his heart defects diagnosed. But because of it being so long his blood oxygen level was only 40% at that time and so he ended up with a lot of brain atrophy and this why his body didn't get the signals to make the growth hormone or testosterone. But any way I am so happy that in just over 5 inches he will be taller than me!

Trent is finally in love, yes love! He has been dating his gf since January, but has known her for years. He has talked to me about it and he is already talking to me about getting engaged to her one day. He hasn't had a lot of luck with gf's and he hasn't ever talked like this about any either.

Peyton and Eli are excited about a field trip to a planetarium next week. They are excited about it.

Lennox still loves his Transformers and keeps telling me he is getting more for his birthday and for Christmas. Lol

How is everyone?

Okay here is today's Monday's was darker and yesterday's line was pretty much non existent. Today's seems to be going back dark. Maybe I drank to much yesterday or something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
Okay here is today's Monday's was darker and yesterday's line was pretty much non existent. Today's seems to be going back dark. Maybe I drank to much yesterday or something.

Mine looked similar to that yesterday but a tad darker today. I hope tomorrow's test is darker bc I'm losing patience.

Mine looked similar to that yesterday but a tad darker today. I hope tomorrow's test is darker bc I'm losing patience.
me too I am just getting frustrated now.

I will be testing May 22nd.. That is if I can hold out that long. That will be one day past my missed period. Seems like if I do get pregnant then that would be a guaranteed positive (never got a positive any sooner with my other two kids). AF should start in two days then when she is gone we will be on my 1st cycle of TTC our third baby!!

My stupid OPKs are barely there now. They look like shadow's. I'm hoping it's just because I drank more water today, but I haven't had anything to drink in almost 9 hours and the last one I did (20 minutes ago) is fainter than the one I did at noon.

Guess we'll see what the morning's test looks like, but I'm wondering if I'll end up ovulating late again, if at all, this cycle.

The top opk is from 2pm and the bottom is from 8pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
I will be testing May 22nd.. That is if I can hold out that long. That will be one day past my missed period. Seems like if I do get pregnant then that would be a guaranteed positive (never got a positive any sooner with my other two kids). AF should start in two days then when she is gone we will be on my 1st cycle of TTC our third baby!!

I got you down. Fx'd for you. I hope it doesn't take to long for you to get your bfp

Hey can I join you guys I'm in my TTW right now. didn't opk test as well as I should have on my honeymoon last week so not sure really how far I have to go or if I ovulated at all >.< going on 11 months of trying. So frustrating lol. but this month I was started on metformin and tried pre-seed. so maybe something stuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->