• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Hey can I join you guys I'm in my TTW right now. didn't opk test as well as I should have on my honeymoon last week so not sure really how far I have to go or if I ovulated at all >.< going on 11 months of trying. So frustrating lol. but this month I was started on metformin and tried pre-seed. so maybe something stuck!

I can put you down to be determined since you don't have a date

I was going to post about how sad I have been this week thinking about 2 of my losses angelversaries are coming up next week, but I think I better tell you about the happy things going on in my life.

Like Tyler is growing thanks in part to me nagging his pediatrician about him seeing an endocrinologist. Ty is short and my twins were almost the same height as him. In fact last year Peyton and him were the same height. Well any way Ty was started on Norditropin every day a year ago and he went from 4' 7" to 5' as of today. He also started testosterone shots. That is in a set of 4 for 12 weeks. For those that don't know he was born with his aorta and pulmonary arteries switched, a small aorta, small right ventricle, and many holes that kept him alive for 3.5 weeks until he finally saw a cardiologist and got his heart defects diagnosed. But because of it being so long his blood oxygen level was only 40% at that time and so he ended up with a lot of brain atrophy and this why his body didn't get the signals to make the growth hormone or testosterone. But any way I am so happy that in just over 5 inches he will be taller than me!

Trent is finally in love, yes love! He has been dating his gf since January, but has known her for years. He has talked to me about it and he is already talking to me about getting engaged to her one day. He hasn't had a lot of luck with gf's and he hasn't ever talked like this about any either.

Peyton and Eli are excited about a field trip to a planetarium next week. They are excited about it.

Lennox still loves his Transformers and keeps telling me he is getting more for his birthday and for Christmas. Lol

How is everyone?

Mom2 - Thanks for sharing the positives. I just was told to focus on what you have and "to think what you're thinking about" to keep thoughts positive. I really appreciate your post. Plus you're kids names are awesome!

AFM: cd15 and getting away this weekend with DH. The timing couldn't be better. He's surprising me so I don't find out where we're headed until tomorrow. What to pack!? He leaves for Boston on Tuesday, after Kings Day Monday(my O day) in the Netherlands, a national holiday where everyone, kids too, sell stuff in the streets and parks. And an excuse to party ofcourse. I'm looking forward to a sweet weekend and wishing everyone the same :)

Can I jump in too, AF due 2nd or 3rd depends which app you go by! Not sure we covered all areas as we missed DTD a few days before and 1st day of my peak.

5dpo here and so fed up of waiting already! &#128514; when's it acceptable to test? Haha! X

Ill jump in here too, will test around the 4th of may. Still havent had regular cycles since having my bub 11months ago but they are getting shorter every time. Last month it was 5weeks so im guessing this month it will be 4.5weeks. Wasnt really planning on trying yet but oh well, fingers crossed :)

OPK was a little darker this morning, but nowhere close to positive. Considering I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow, I'm guessing I'm either going to ovulate late again, or not at all. It's really disheartening. I'm very convinced that I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle because of the two faint positive tests, followed by AF on time.

If it doesn't happen this cycle, I'm taking a break until after my son is a year old. While it's darker than last night's (suggesting I had too much water), it's still more faint than yesterday morning's. That, and I had a big blob of cloudy stretchy mucus this morning, but bone dry since.

First compares (most) of my tests..only the bottom one is from this morning. Second compares yesterday evening to this morning, third compares yesterday morning to this morning, and last is the 30 minute mark.

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2
  • yest.jpg
    yest.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1
  • days.jpg
    days.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
The top opk is from 2pm and the bottom is from 8pm

Wow what a change. I hope mine look better today. FF put dotted cross hairs in bc of my temps and cm but I know I didn't O yet. Having a little o pains today so Fx'd it's close.

OPK was a little darker this morning, but nowhere close to positive. Considering I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow, I'm guessing I'm either going to ovulate late again, or not at all. It's really disheartening. I'm very convinced that I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle because of the two faint positive tests, followed by AF on time.

If it doesn't happen this cycle, I'm taking a break until after my son is a year old. While it's darker than last night's (suggesting I had too much water), it's still more faint than yesterday morning's. That, and I had a big blob of cloudy stretchy mucus this morning, but bone dry since.

First compares (most) of my tests..only the bottom one is from this morning. Second compares yesterday evening to this morning, third compares yesterday morning to this morning, and last is the 30 minute mark.
Mine have done that before I had my surge overnight. Do you think it could have have happened overnight

Mine have done that before I had my surge overnight. Do you think it could have have happened overnight

I have no idea, but I have EWCM now, and my cervix is high, soft, open and wet and still negative OPKs so I'm guessing that I maybe have a bad batch of Wondfo's.

Now I'm just trying to reach my donor and move the insemination date up to tonight.

Attachments

• 11166062_469390499883668_1990232908_n.jpg
    11166062_469390499883668_1990232908_n.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3

I have no idea, but I have EWCM now, and my cervix is high, soft, open and wet and still negative OPKs so I'm guessing that I maybe have a bad batch of Wondfo's.

Now I'm just trying to reach my donor and move the insemination date up to tonight.
I have had a bad batch too. Good luck. I hope you get your bfp soon.

Hi guys...moving over from April. Officially CD 1 as witch got me this morning. I thought it was a bust cycle, then started having random symptoms...got my hopes up.....then all went bust this morning. More mad than disappointed. Haven't a clue what my test date will be yet.

So I don't know whether to count this as positive

I think I'm just going to give up on this cycle

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1429811332338.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1429811332338.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Okay the bottom is today's at 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2
I have been feeling really crappy on and off since my chemical. Should I go get checked out? Maybe its just a slight bit of depression. Been having headaches, some nausea and a bit of dizziness. As well as getting a bit shaky (maybe drop in blood sugar or something ...)

I have no idea. Been feeling okay the last couple days but today feel really crappy again. Could be allergies trying to get me - started getting a runny nose last night. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->