• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

I feel so confused...so I know they say that after you get your positive opk you can O between 12-36 hours, but if I got a negative today does that mean that dtd tonight is pointless since the egg would already be released? Uggh ttc can be confusing lmao. Sorry for the dumb question.

Ugh...NOW we're definitely positive and I am PISSED!!!

My donor is unavailable tonight for another donation to "seal the deal" and the last donation was on Thursday night.

Secondly, ovulating tonight or tomorrow makes my luteal phase too short to support a pregnancy. So I might as well call myself out already :cry:

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
  • positive2.jpg
    positive2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm going to take an opk sometime tomorrow as I have EWCM today (lots). I haven't really been worrying too much this cycle but DH and I have been going at it a lot .
.more than usual. So surely if its meant to happen this month it will. Hoping for a birthday bfp!

Ugh...NOW we're definitely positive and I am PISSED!!!

My donor is unavailable tonight for another donation to "seal the deal" and the last donation was on Thursday night.

Secondly, ovulating tonight or tomorrow makes my luteal phase too short to support a pregnancy. So I might as well call myself out already :cry:

Even if you ovulated later your LP shouldn't change. Just your cycle length which should be longer. GL I really hope you are not out!

I had it happen to me last month. I was supposed to ovulate on CD17...had EWCM and spotting, but I was under a lot of stress that week and didn't ovulate. I ended up ovulating 3 days later on CD20, but still got AF on CD29. I believe I WAS pregnant. I had two faint positive tests...one at 8dpo and another at 9dpo, but ended up bleeding that day, right on time. I'll never know for sure whether I had a chemical pregnancy or not, but even ovulating late last cycle didn't hold AF off another few days and keep my LP the same.

OPKs are on their way out already, so the pinching I felt was probably ovulation. It wasn't as strong as my O normally feels, but if it was, maybe I still have a shot. It would make my LP 11 days this month and aside from last cycle, I've been having 12/13 day LP.

Time will tell.

I did do an hpt for the hell of it and I either have massive line eye, or I see a shadow or evap, but I know it's WAY too early for that (even if I did O on CD13) lol

Pretty sure I'm out cervix is very low and soft the witch will probably be early ugh!

I agree with mom2pne. If you ovulate late your lp will remain the same and your af will just be late. That's what happened to me last cycle. I o'd 5 days late so my af was 5 days late.

My temp finally dropped dramatically today so fx'd.

@Brandi: I hate that happened, maybe the donor can still get you some?

@Smille: Woot woot!!

Afm, Whew we were able to get 2 in one last night :) and even if it didn't work there is nothing more passionate than love making with your SO.

My temps have been all over the place this month, so I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated. FF thinks CD 9, which is really early for me because I normally ovulate between CD 12 and CD 15, so we are just trying to BD at least every other day up to CD 18 to cover all our bases.

I got excited the other day because I found a Dollar Tree in our area. I thought they were only in the US. So I went and picked up several ovulation and pregnancy tests. I was pretty embarrassed by the cashier though, as she held up one of the ovulation tests, and very loudly said how she could never figure out to use them. I was very relieved that I didn't know anyone in the line behind me.

Anyways, now that I have cheap tests, I will probably start testing on May 3rd :)

:dust: to everyone!

I agree with mom2pne. If you ovulate late your lp will remain the same and your af will just be late. That's what happened to me last cycle. I o'd 5 days late so my af was 5 days late.

Last cycle I ovulated 3 days late and still get AF on time. I had a 9 day LP. The cycle before that, I had an 11 day LP.

CD1 . Not ure when in may Ill be testing yet but would love to join. Its gonna take me a little bit to catch up :)

Been feeling unmistakable O pains for several hours now. That will make at least a 10 day LP. Hope that is good enough

I'm hoping to hold out until the 5th to test if AF hasn't shown up by then. She should be due around the 4th but I haven't been tracking this cycle.

Feeling nervous already!

Well I am already out for April and will be testing in May. Anyone else want to join me? I will put you guys down. I am coming over from
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rings-christmas-babies-89-testers-8-bfps.html

:bfp:
· K8te

May 1st
· Kendrick
· xxDreamerxx
· ela312012
· Lost7
· lemon_tree

May 3rd
· TTCMrsT

May 4th
· BrandiCanucks
· rebeccalouise
· rollachick

May 5th
· Girly922

May 6th
· CPierce

May 7th
· hunni12
· NikTik
· Babydust47

May 9th
· Smille24
· trea0025
· Alidravana
· Heatherga2015
· Zebe
· EmilieBrianne

May 10th
· toothfairyDMD
· mom2pne

May 12th
· Lotus11
· AngelOb

May 13th
· SilasLove

May 14th
· Sweetmama26
· Emiloo

May 16th
· tinkai

May 17th
· EElse

May 19th
· Ckelly

May 22nd
· Tinaplustwo

May 24th
· TeacherLynn
· kakae

Date to be determined
· Marissa
· Salembaby
· cadinavi
· Hopeful.89
· swimmyj1
· Maybe8
· Teeny Weeny
· danielle1984
· mommyof2peas

Stalkers
· mrsverhey

Okay I think I have everyone down. Let me know if you are in the wrong spot or I missed you all together.

Welcome Everyone new! How is everyone doing?

Teeny Weeny how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while that I remember lol. Do you have a date yet?

I got a + opk this evening and a temp drop this morning. I am so excited! !! Definitely hoping dh will dtd tonight!.

Can I join your group? I am TTC #2 and O'd on 4/23. I will try to wait until 5/7 to test but we all know I will cave much sooner! ��

Can I join your group? I am TTC #2 and O'd on 4/23. I will try to wait until 5/7 to test but we all know I will cave much sooner! ��

Yes you can. I have you down for the 7th.

Welcome to the new ladies

@brandi: hopefully so

@Smille: woot woot get down to it

Excuse my French...but man I feel like shit. My nose is stopped up, head is hurting, and my throat is kind of sore but I guess that is from nasal drip. No fever though so that is the good part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->