• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Looks like I ovulated Thursday. I may still have a chance since we did bd just a couple days before that.

My temp shot way up today, I think because I'm not feeling well. I never got a +OPK and have been testing at least twice daily. Going to make it hard to figure out the exact O date... :(

Hope you caught the eggie, Emilie.

My donor and I last inseminated on Thursday night, and I DEFINITELY had O pains today, so here's hoping the eggie gets caught.

In other news, I had a summer fling 11 years ago that I never truly got over. We've stayed in touch with each other and he just came out as gay to me. Then went on to say he first knew shortly after I moved back home to Canada. I have no idea whether to take that as a good thing, or as a "You turned me gay" kinda thing.

I still love him, and we're good friends. I think I might head back there this summer to catch up

Sorry for the tmi pic but this was there when I wiped nothing more. I cannot for life of me figure out if its blood or something on the tissue but it wasn't there until I wiped

Attachments

• IMG_20150426_203841.jpg
    IMG_20150426_203841.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 6
Sorry for the tmi pic but this was there when I wiped nothing more. I cannot for life of me figure out if its blood or something on the tissue but it wasn't there until I wiped

Looks like something on the toilet paper. I just had this happen to me.

Hey lovely ladies.
Thanks emilie for adding my date. Looking forward to this month with you all. Hoping we get those long awaited BFPs xx

Emillie, I'm okay thank you. I did get a BFP in Feb but sadly had a MMC. I am currently 26 days post surgery and hoping to catch the next egg!
How are you doing? Xx

So when I was making dinner last night, two of the peppers that I cut up had mini peppers growing inside of them. I think that's a good sign!

And you can move me to May 1st for testing, since I will be 12 dpo by then. Thanks!

Emillie, I'm okay thank you. I did get a BFP in Feb but sadly had a MMC. I am currently 26 days post surgery and hoping to catch the next egg!
How are you doing? Xx

I am sorry. My cycles just now came back from my miscarriage back in December took almost 4 months to get af. I thought i was going to get af in February but just a day of spotting. But things seem to be getting back to normal thankfully. I am in my tww now. Well that was a long explanation that I am pretty good lol.

So when I was making dinner last night, two of the peppers that I cut up had mini peppers growing inside of them. I think that's a good sign!

And you can move me to May 1st for testing, since I will be 12 dpo by then. Thanks!

Okay I got you moved to the first.

Hi Girls,

Mind if I join you? My little boy Max was stillborn in January at 41+4. I'm beyond heartbroken but desperate to try again. The feeling of empty arms is unbelievable. It took 18 months before we conceived Max (without any intervention and all test results were good)

Post mortem results showed an issue with the placenta bloodflow- very unlikely to happen again and we've been given the go ahead to try again. Currently on CD 19, think I OVed (according to OPK and CM) on day 16.

Will test on May 7th :thumbup:

Hi girls! I'm 3 dpo, TTC #2 (first cycle) with a donor type situation. I'll probably be testing earlier than most people because I'm a complete POAS addict. Lol I probably won't be able to hold out any longer than May 2nd or 3rd (I got my BFP with my daughter at 9 dpo.

Baby dust to everyone!

Hi Girls,

Mind if I join you? My little boy Max was stillborn in January at 41+4. I'm beyond heartbroken but desperate to try again. The feeling of empty arms is unbelievable. It took 18 months before we conceived Max (without any intervention and all test results were good)

Post mortem results showed an issue with the placenta bloodflow- very unlikely to happen again and we've been given the go ahead to try again. Currently on CD 19, think I OVed (according to OPK and CM) on day 16.

Will test on May 7th :thumbup:

I am so sorry. I got got you down. Fx'd for you.

Hi girls! I'm 3 dpo, TTC #2 (first cycle) with a donor type situation. I'll probably be testing earlier than most people because I'm a complete POAS addict. Lol I probably won't be able to hold out any longer than May 2nd or 3rd (I got my BFP with my daughter at 9 dpo.

Baby dust to everyone!

I got you down for the 3rd. I am a poas addict too. So much so I did a hpt the day I ovulated because it was just sitting on my shelf. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->