• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Emilie - LOL When I was trying to conceive my daughter, I would just randomly do them and I *hadn't* ovulated. I have a serious problem.

Emilie - LOL When I was trying to conceive my daughter, I would just randomly do them and I *hadn't* ovulated. I have a serious problem.

Hahaha exactly. I will do them randomly if I don't like that brand of tests. Well that's what I tell myself to make me feel better lol.

Hey lovely ladies.
Thanks emilie for adding my date. Looking forward to this month with you all. Hoping we get those long awaited BFPs xx

You're welcome. Fx'd we get that bfp. I am beyond ready.

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my first son in the 2nd trimester & it nigh on broke me, I was devastated. I fell pregnant very soon after with my now 14 month old.

Hang in there hon & keep, keeping on. I wish you baby dust & all the best for this cycle.

Welcome to our little group. Xx
Hi Girls,

Mind if I join you? My little boy Max was stillborn in January at 41+4. I'm beyond heartbroken but desperate to try again. The feeling of empty arms is unbelievable. It took 18 months before we conceived Max (without any intervention and all test results were good)

Post mortem results showed an issue with the placenta bloodflow- very unlikely to happen again and we've been given the go ahead to try again. Currently on CD 19, think I OVed (according to OPK and CM) on day 16.

Will test on May 7th :thumbup:

Hi Girls,

Mind if I join you? My little boy Max was stillborn in January at 41+4. I'm beyond heartbroken but desperate to try again. The feeling of empty arms is unbelievable. It took 18 months before we conceived Max (without any intervention and all test results were good)

Post mortem results showed an issue with the placenta bloodflow- very unlikely to happen again and we've been given the go ahead to try again. Currently on CD 19, think I OVed (according to OPK and CM) on day 16.

:hugs: My deepest condolences! :dust: to you and everyone else!!

Hi Girls,

I am so sorry.

I so get the poas...starting at 3dpo last month....this month opk day 4. I have a cabinet stocked with cheapies that call to me when I walk by it. The expensive tests don't call to me so I must not be crazy! :)

I am such a poas addict.... with my DS he was conceived on the second cycle... and during those two cycles I spent approximately $500 on tests.... hubby almost fainted when I told him :shy: started testing 2 times a day starting 5dpo.... :lol:

I am such a poas addict.... with my DS he was conceived on the second cycle... and during those two cycles I spent approximately $500 on tests.... hubby almost fainted when I told him :shy: started testing 2 times a day starting 5dpo.... :lol:

I have spent about $550 in the past 2 years of ttc on hpt,opks, and preseed.

Well im officially off April and onto May.

I'm testing May 22. Can you add me?

Month #6 TTC #2

I spent $79 on OPKS for this month and $30 for preseed :(

Nice to see you guys are as bad as me....lets not forget the supplements, vitamins, special foods and or meds.

I figured it out years ago that each of my kids cost about $5000 to conceive...averaged out

Hi everybody, this is my first post.
I'm 31 years old, married and TTC our first baby.

This will be our 9th cycle and I'm starting to lose hope.
We have tried everything but nothing seems to work :p (pre seed, vitamins, ovulation tests, a healthier diet, Quitting caffeine and sweeteners , avoiding any type of medicine and not taking any super hot showers among others).

Could you please add me to the list? :)))))
My testing day this month is the 4th of may (and it is also my birthday day).

Nice to see you guys are as bad as me....lets not forget the supplements, vitamins, special foods and or meds.

Oh don't get me started on supplements and stuff. I didn't count that for good reason. Lol

Hi everybody, this is my first post.
I'm 31 years old, married and TTC our first baby.

This will be our 9th cycle and I'm starting to lose hope.
We have tried everything but nothing seems to work :p (pre seed, vitamins, ovulation tests, a healthier diet, Quitting caffeine and sweeteners , avoiding any type of medicine and not taking any super hot showers among others).

Could you please add me to the list? :)))))
My testing day this month is the 4th of may (and it is also my birthday day).

Welcome to the group. I got you down for the 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->