May Testers.....

Heya! I'm jumping in too. I feel like I'm coming in late, there's so many messages in this May thread already! lol

My test date is May 14th. I'm at 4 dpo.

And congrats Brandi!! ;) Very encouraging to straight away see a :bfp:

Welcome veryblue :) best of luck to you this month!

I'm thinking I will test on Wednesday. It's our anniversary & we'll be in disneyland so it sounds like a good day to test. I'll be 9dpo so I'm not sure if there's any hope of having a + but none the less I think I'll give it a try.

Welcome veryblue :) best of luck to you this month!

I'm thinking I will test on Wednesday. It's our anniversary & we'll be in disneyland so it sounds like a good day to test. I'll be 9dpo so I'm not sure if there's any hope of having a + but none the less I think I'll give it a try.

I hope you get a :bfp: for your anniversary.

That's exciting hopefulone! Our 9 year wedding anniversary falls on mother's day, May 10th. I was kinda wishing my test date would be on that day, but alas it's 4 days after lol. I've never been to Disneyland, but it sounds like a fun place to vacation!

Congrats Brandi!

Thanks for the advice on my crazy cycle. I think I agree that it's probably an anovulatory cycle. I'm probably out for this month, so you can remove my name from the list of testers. I will let you know if anything changes. Best of luck to everyone else this cycle, I hope to see lots of BFPs!

That's exciting hopefulone! Our 9 year wedding anniversary falls on mother's day, May 10th. I was kinda wishing my test date would be on that day, but alas it's 4 days after lol. I've never been to Disneyland, but it sounds like a fun place to vacation!

I love disneyland!! I'm going to miss the big rides this time around but still very excited. It'll be nice to have some alone time with my hubbs.

When will you be testing?

Hello ladies. I am sorry I haven't been on here kinda taking a break from the boards. I will catch up just going to take a while. Brandi I see it!! Congrats!!

Hey, Emilie! Mind if I join? I'm testing on May 22nd (My father's bday!) It's been a while since I've been on, life got real busy, blah

I caved and tested at 8dpo and got a :bfn: . I wasn't surprised to see that. If it would have been a :bfp: then I would've. Lol

Can't sleep for the second night in a row. I hope it means I'll get a :bfp: , as the only times I can't sleep are when something is troubling me or I'm pregnant. I'm not troubled by anything other then am I pregnant.

I may not be on here as much because I need a break but I will trying and get caught up and keep the dates up to date and support you guys. But I am getting run down. I need to take a step back.

AF has arrived. I feel like quitting.

Of course come ovulation time I'll be back at it again. Gonna hang out on this thread since I'll probably be testing again at the very end of May.

Baby dust to all!

Such a sleepless night. I just want to know already whether I'm out. Ok so, using opks this month for the first time ever. Got 7 high readings and then a peak on day 15 and 16. Also ewcm on day 15 and loads on day 16, haven't been sleeping well since around then so my temps are a mess. Bded every two days during the high readings and then on both days of the peak. When does O normally happen in relation to a peak opk? I thought it would be the second peak day but acupuncturist reckons the day after?

Anyway, pretty much the whole time since O I've been feeling off, nausea which seems to be getting worse, dodgy stomach, slight but regular headaches, feeling tired- haven't been feeling up to going for my runs (tho I know that's at least partially being scared to cause a problem if I am bfp) I've also been getting sharp twinges in my lower stomach. Yesterday my temp dropped ( was either 9 or 10 dpo) I then started getting mild AF type cramps. At about 3pm I went to the toilet and there was a little bit of blood. It was pinkish rather than red but definitely more than just a couple of drops. I thought this was AF but a few hours later when I checked again it was pretty much gone. Levers second time I go to the loo there's enough to thinly coat the tissue and then the other times there's nothing or nearly nothing. Head is so wrecked. I want to be pg so much I'm wondering if I'm imagining half of it! Going to get a test today and take it tomorrow if AF hasn't arrived. I guess if I'm even still lightly bleeding at that point it's not likely.

Thumpette - I get a +opk on cd17, and ovulate cd19. I noticed this through bbt charting. So it can be 2 days later.

Emilie - I totally understand stepping away. Do what you can and keep your head up:)

Welcome Navy!

Congrats Brandi!

Sorry Scoobs and I hear ya about getting excited again around o time.

Mom2pne - yay! For sleepless night! Fx'd!!

AFM-after a slight 2nd line yesterday, I had a sheet white FMU test this am 8dpo so back to waiting until AF is late.

What can that mean salembaby? Surely a slight line still means the hormone was there? Maybe not concentrated enough fmu today or something?

My temp shot up this morning but I'm staying in a different place to normal and hadn't slept a full 3 hours before it. When I went to the bathroom tgere wasn't a huge amount of blood but a bit more and a bit redder than yesterday. Still too early to be AF unless my luteal phase is fecked and not having proper cramping or anything. Head is officially wrecked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->