May Testers.....

Alright I'm at work for about 45 minutes I am having the most severe cramping ever in my lower stomach ever. I cannot even walk...I'm only 3dpo so sure it is too early to be anything? I just know it is painful...went to the bathroom to see if I was bleeding, but no only having a lot of white creamy cm.

This sounds similar to my cycle. I had cramping 4-6dpo with a big temp dip 5dpo. I've had loads of creamy cm & now it's looking like I have a triphasic chart.

I'm really hoping this means good news for us both. Fx!

What the heck?...cycle day 12....on cd 10 had peak opk and positive on my cheapies.....that afternoon they went blank. So yesterday my temp dipped, still negative opk, slight slight temp climb this morning but am also getting almost positive opk. Cervix show both days. My guess is I did not ovulate yet or perhaps more than one egg. Other thoughts?

Hunni and hopeful - fx'd for us this tww

Enmaree- it's so hard to keep starting over

Maybe8 - I say keep getting busy until your temp rise

I hope so because it has been a full hour now and im still cramped up

If I have go by opks I am 9-10 dpo today.

Me too! I am CD23 9DPO today....
So... I have been TTC #3 since my miscarriage in 2013 another one in 2014 as well...

No temping- no stress...
But on APR 21 I was super horny (TMI) and had watery CM so thought ...sure why not maybe we will make a baby.
ON APR25 Saturday ...me and hubby romantic getaway for the night. No kids, pets etc... Well that am I had yellow tinged EWCM<--Haven't seen that since forever... and we BD... The next day I was gushing WCM- it felt like I peed myself. Well from 3DPO till now. Itchy sensitive nipples, side of boobs SUPER SORE... not usual b4 AF.

Though, the one dead give away.... that I might have caught the eggie in time is ... after we BD... I went to the bathroom to put my hair up and wash my hands to run down the hall to get a coke....Well, when I looked in the mirror I looked Sexy<-- like I was like WOW I am hot and I never ever say that. My lips looked amazing darker in color, my skin was glowing. I felt drop dead sexy with bed head hair.

Why am I mentioning this? With all my pregnancies - I remember feeling super sexy and hot when me and hubby got busy. Seriously.... dead give away. It may sound silly, but I guess when we have eggie ready to be fertilized we look prettier. That is how I can tell I am ovulating or firing blanks... :) I will be testing in 4 days <--AF is due May 6/7... I tested at 7DPO and of course it was a BFN.

Hello Everyone!

Can I join your testing group?
Seeing that it is May i guess i'm in with the May testers.
So i have a 25-27 day cycle.
On CD21, O'd on CD11/12, and 9/10dpo. MY LP is always 14 days and witch is due May 9th.

I have been testing from 7/8dpo with different types of tests and all are BFN.
I remember the TWW from my DS but wow, this time around it is much worse.

I have a short cycle 25-26 days.... I am testing on May 7. I am 9 dpo. I ovulated on CD14 or CD 10 one of the two -- both had super EWCM <-weird right with dry in between... but CD14 I felt smexy so maybe it was CD14 ... we shall see

Fingers crossed!

Stupid :witch: arrived last night. I'm so donedonedone with taking tests prior to my period. It just bums me out even more.

So, onward to the next cycle. Next period due on the 28th, and I am going to really plan on testing only if it is late. I need to remind myself how these tests always get my hopes up.

I'm surprised that it is taking me this long to get pregnant. With my other two, it was right away. That was with my ex-husband, though. My second husband and I are trying for our first together. He's worried it is him, and I am trying to reassure him that it could be anything.

It does get harder and harder with each non successful cycle. We are trying to conceive my 2nd but my DH's 1st. He is afraid that there is something wrong but we've only been ttc for 3 months ntnp for a yr b4 that. I've had bloodwork done and my levels are normal and my dr said I'm oing. I've suggested he get an SA done so we can eliminate him but he got super defensive. I think after a couple more cycles he may be willing to go through with it. It might be worth talking to him about it since you've previously had 2 kids.

What the heck?...cycle day 12....on cd 10 had peak opk and positive on my cheapies.....that afternoon they went blank. So yesterday my temp dipped, still negative opk, slight slight temp climb this morning but am also getting almost positive opk. Cervix show both days. My guess is I did not ovulate yet or perhaps more than one egg. Other thoughts?

Maybe you geared up to O but didn't. Hopefully you get a clear + soon. I'd bd.

"It does get harder and harder with each non successful cycle. We are trying to conceive my 2nd but my DH's 1st. He is afraid that there is something wrong but we've only been ttc for 3 months ntnp for a yr b4 that. I've had bloodwork done and my levels are normal and my dr said I'm oing. I've suggested he get an SA done so we can eliminate him but he got super defensive. I think after a couple more cycles he may be willing to go through with it."

THIS. I could have wrote this! I have 2 kids from a previous relationship, and my husband and I have been TTC for 6 cycles (expecting AF to finally go full flow tomorrow) Anytime I talk about the SA, he gets defensive, turns things on me and says I need to stop letting this baby thing rule my life.

I'm testing on 19th may. This is our sixth cycle using opks. First cycle using preseed, heard good things about this stuff so will see if it really does work wonders! Xx

AF is due on the 24th but I bet I will test before then! lol

5dpo and feeling weird stabby twinges today...fx'd for me!!

Hunni and hopeful - fx'd for us this tww

Enmaree- it's so hard to keep starting over

Maybe8 - I say keep getting busy until your temp rise

Or hubby offs me....eod is not his thing :nope:

"It does get harder and harder with each non successful cycle. We are trying to conceive my 2nd but my DH's 1st. He is afraid that there is something wrong but we've only been ttc for 3 months ntnp for a yr b4 that. I've had bloodwork done and my levels are normal and my dr said I'm oing. I've suggested he get an SA done so we can eliminate him but he got super defensive. I think after a couple more cycles he may be willing to go through with it."

THIS. I could have wrote this! I have 2 kids from a previous relationship, and my husband and I have been TTC for 6 cycles (expecting AF to finally go full flow tomorrow) Anytime I talk about the SA, he gets defensive, turns things on me and says I need to stop letting this baby thing rule my life.

Mine told me I should get checked but his test is a lot easier and less expensive. If we could rule him out then I can move on and get a hsg done. I never meant to upset him but I'm just trying to figure out if there's a problem or not. I know it's an ego thing but he needs to get over it. I will not think any less of him if there's something wrong.

Definitely has colour in person. Gonna test again with FMU tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"