May Testers.....

I'm so confused and frustrated by this cycle. I'm CD20 today and still haven't O'ed. My temps have been super erratic this past week, and I've been spotting the last few days. I think maybe my ovulation was delayed because I was sick the last week? Today I got a near-positive OPK, but still spotting. Have had EWCM randomly. What's going on??

View attachment 864635

Not sure...my first guess would be an anovulatory cycle, or maybe just a really late o......only advice keep tempting, testing and bding.

So all of a sudden I'm having ovulation pain (not horrible but definitely there) on my left side today and I'm 6DPO according to FF... I had slight cramps this am too, as well as the past two days.

URGH my cycles are going crazy!
Am I losing my mind? anyone else get pains like this?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/53c988/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Looked at your chart....not to get your hopes up but that pain might, might be implantation pain. Your chart suggests that.

Hey I'm new to the thread :) ... I am [I think] about 7dpo...I plan to test on May 8th ... after 2 BFN [I have 0% patience haha]

Welcome....no judgment testing early....most of us do!:dohh:

I had a dream last night me and this couple was sitting in a clinic and they asked me to be their surrogate . my silly ass told them yes and got called to the back for an ultrasound...then I woke. No more chocolate before bed for me LOL.

Nice dream...maybe more chocolate and a sleeping pill....so you can finish the dream. :)

Nice dream...maybe more chocolate and a sleeping pill....so you can finish the dream. :)

I know right! The couple was quite excited too they even bought pregnancy tests to lmao

Wow! What a dream.

What's the best way to get a pic on here?

https://imageshack.com/a/img913/5115/kCxYz6.jpg

Now does this one work?

See something...how many dpo? And how long after test is pic?

7dpo. So I poas mid morning, certain it would be negative. I had nerves and peed so little on the test I though it wouldn't work at all. I came back to check and caught the 2nd line. I've been googling evaps. With all the white FRERs I've seen in the last months, I'm shocked to see this, especially this early, with so little wiz. I'm not telling DH cause I'm not convinced.

So all of a sudden I'm having ovulation pain (not horrible but definitely there) on my left side today and I'm 6DPO according to FF... I had slight cramps this am too, as well as the past two days.

URGH my cycles are going crazy!
Am I losing my mind? anyone else get pains like this?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/53c988/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Looked at your chart....not to get your hopes up but that pain might, might be implantation pain. Your chart suggests that.

That'd be fabulous. I still have a while before I know for sure. Thanks for the reply.

Salem I think I see a little something on that test of yours! Either that or I have line eye. Hopefully it continues to look darker.

TtcmrsT sorry to hear :( best of luck for next cycle! Fx.

I don't know whats worse the ttw or waiting to Ovulate lol. I still have a few days before I should and even that's driving me crazy. I think I'm finally getting use to the metformin.
hunni12 - sorry your not feeling good that really sucks.

I know exactly what you mean, I'm only on CD6 and it's driving me crazy. Don't think I'm due to O until around CD15 but I'm tempted to start using my opks just for a bit of excitement lol.

Salembaby - I can deffo see something, good luck x

Hello Everyone!

Can I join your testing group?
Seeing that it is May i guess i'm in with the May testers.
So i have a 25-27 day cycle.
On CD21, O'd on CD11/12, and 9/10dpo. MY LP is always 14 days and witch is due May 9th.

I have been testing from 7/8dpo with different types of tests and all are BFN.
I remember the TWW from my DS but wow, this time around it is much worse.

Stupid :witch: arrived last night. I'm so donedonedone with taking tests prior to my period. It just bums me out even more.

So, onward to the next cycle. Next period due on the 28th, and I am going to really plan on testing only if it is late. I need to remind myself how these tests always get my hopes up.

I'm surprised that it is taking me this long to get pregnant. With my other two, it was right away. That was with my ex-husband, though. My second husband and I are trying for our first together. He's worried it is him, and I am trying to reassure him that it could be anything.

I'm sorry enmaree.
I know everytime that the witch appears i tell myself that next month i will not be testing.
What to know what i did this month...which is my 3rd month TTC#2?
I have a problem POAS so when the TTW started i wanted to test...so i told myself sure you want to test then lets test. I went to the dollar store and grab 10 tests...yup 10..$1 test and i test everyday from dpo 7 to now. Why? because i know those tests are not as sensitive as FRER and so not $$$. I also know that 7 dpo is way to early and that these tests will most likely not give me any results that is true until after AF is due. Each test does not destory me inside like FRER does and it soooo gets rid of that need to POAS.

I hope that next month you BFP comes in strong and that the next 9 months after are wonderful for you. Wishing you lots of luck

Alright I'm at work for about 45 minutes I am having the most severe cramping ever in my lower stomach ever. I cannot even walk...I'm only 3dpo so sure it is too early to be anything? I just know it is painful...went to the bathroom to see if I was bleeding, but no only having a lot of white creamy cm.

Enmaree, I am the same although same guy. First was literally within the first cycle, now I am heading for cycle 13 and about ready for them to just take everything away so I never have an AF again. I just had the aching ness of it all and that reminder it isn't happening. We are calling our GP tomorrow so hopefully he will start the ball rolling on tests.
Girly922, fingers crossed its just a false negative. I will continue to look for updates from you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->