May Testers.....

That's good to know. Thanks for easing my mind. I didn't think it would but anything is possible.

So today I have learned.....women of an advanced maternal age can have positive ovulation tests and not be ovulating. The matching of color lines can be positive or so close to positive, it makes you think you are ovulating, when in fact it is just normal higher lutenizing hormones in your body. These tests will pick it up.....but the clear blue advanced digital opk won't.

So my temp dip yesterday was followed by a normal pre ovulation temp today despite positive opk.

So I am REALLY doubting that I am pg this month, even though it would be awesome. I had the weird feeling in my uterus that I normally get just before the :witch:. Oh well, even though my temps are up, I am not feeling too positive about this month. Heres the updated chart. Let me know what you think.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/598560

While your not out until the witch arrives, looking at your chart I would probably guess not. Looks like your temp is working down. Good luck though and I could be wrong.

While your not out until the witch arrives, looking at your chart I would probably guess not. Looks like your temp is working down. Good luck though and I could be wrong.

I figured as much lol. Well, I started a new diet today called "Quick Weight Loss" and I have been on this diet before and I lost 70 pounds in 7 months. Hopefully I can lose this weight again to help me get pregnant faster :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

I swear this cycle is going to drive me nuts lol. I have been having random twinges for a few days now

Well sitting at my desk on the left side i had a flutter almost like vibrating bubbles. It happened at 3:17,3:20 then 3:23. I can honestly say this is something I never felt before.

So today I have learned.....women of an advanced maternal age can have positive ovulation tests and not be ovulating. The matching of color lines can be positive or so close to positive, it makes you think you are ovulating, when in fact it is just normal higher lutenizing hormones in your body. These tests will pick it up.....but the clear blue advanced digital opk won't.

So my temp dip yesterday was followed by a normal pre ovulation temp today despite positive opk.

What if test line is darker than control line?

Hmmm.....I think it would depend on if you see that as a pattern or not. Using other ways to tell ovulation helps to figure this out, temp cervical changes etc.

Hmmm.....I think it would depend on if you see that as a pattern or not. Using other ways to tell ovulation helps to figure this out, temp cervical changes etc.

This was my cd21 positive and I think that was good enough

Attachments

• opk (1).jpg
    opk (1).jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1
Well ladies I tested today and it was negative. AF hasn't arrived yet either, so just in limbo now.

Unless you got many like this I would definitely say that is definitely a positive! Wished mine were ever that nice.

CD15... Another low. :(
Halved the dose of Vitamin B6 (just in case it is delaying ovulation). OPK's still looking around the same. Hoping to test at 3-4pm today and hoping the lines on my OPK's are a little darker. Want to ovulate soon.

This was my cd21 positive and I think that was good enough

I do get blazing positive when i ovulate, control line turns darker than test line and stays for like 24-48 hours.
This one is definitely postive.

I find drinking beer and eating sushi helps when AF arrives :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->