May Testers.....

:|
Still no AF, so I guess I am going to test again tomorrow morning ... have to return to work from vacation on Saturday and would rather not have a :bfn: hanging over my head when I will already be miserable ...

cd34

I just realized I got the blaring opk on cd20 which is 2 weeks ago to the day. so im either 13-14 dpo..

I must be in for one heck of af because I have been feeling these twinges and stabbing nipple pains for a week now. They alternate sides...so I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

No which is surprising lol I just always hated testing only to get AF right after so if that means waiting it out then I'll just have to do it

I hear you :haha: Nothing brings AF on faster than taking a pregnancy test. :)

Its sooooo depressing to see bfns as well. I would rather take no test n get AF than think I'm pregnant test then get AF. I learned that the hard way

Yes, I agree. I had a chemical in March and it wasn't any fun.

Oh god I'm cleaning up and just found a hpt...no no no lol

I'm hoping for BFPs ladies! Can't wait to know :) with you!

AFM - I had a U/S on Wednesday and I have a 3cm fluid cyst they said was normal. I guess its a sign of ovulation!? I remember having one several years ago too. I also had a saline test to check my tubes. They're open. I'm supp to come back for a u/s to check the cyst if i menstruate in June. The fertility nurse also said stop temping and using opks for the month because it brings on stress. I agree and the guessing game is just as stressful. Baby baby baby...

11dpo... I've felt like absolute crap the past week, temps are showing a possibly triphasic pattern, dreamt all night that I was poas and all were positive. Like an idiot, I took that as a sign and tested. BFN... Like the starkest white ever. Ugh.
FF said not to test until the 21st (which is CD32 - but my cycles average 29 days)...

11dpo... I've felt like absolute crap the past week, temps are showing a possibly triphasic pattern, dreamt all night that I was poas and all were positive. Like an idiot, I took that as a sign and tested. BFN... Like the starkest white ever. Ugh.
FF said not to test until the 21st (which is CD32 - but my cycles average 29 days)...

I get those dreams too and test only to be let down. It freaking sucks.

So I'm 14dpo. Took a test this morning and it's very faintly positive. Worried it should be darker?? Am I actually pregnant??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 40
So I'm 14dpo. Took a test this morning and it's very faintly positive. Worried it should be darker?? Am I actually pregnant??

A line is a line no matter how faint. As long as it's pink which it looks. Try not to worry, it could be that you ovulated later than you thought or implantation took longer. Some people don't get dark tests for ages!

Congratulations x

:|
Still no AF, so I guess I am going to test again tomorrow morning ... have to return to work from vacation on Saturday and would rather not have a :bfn: hanging over my head when I will already be miserable ...

We all see the line. Congrats. A different test may show better. Either way we see it!

Im 8DPO today. Another week to go...

Im not hopeful, it's been negative for about 5 months now.

I am waiting for AF to show. Had massive diarrhea all night last night. This morning I am sitting at my desk right now I feel slightly nauseated, but havent eaten breakfast. My boobs are having these sharp pains all the way to my nips on and off. But i do not have any hope simply because I feel like I could start any minute and stil am having these pains that switch from side to side on the bottom of my tummy.

It just keeps playing over and over in my head that the doctors told me 215 is too big of a weight to conceive...

Thanks all! I am trying to be cautiously optimistic. I had a loss I November at 10.5 weeks so I am nervous. I am going to wait a few days a take a test on Monday. Good luck to all - will keep you posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->