• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

I am waiting for AF to show. Had massive diarrhea all night last night. This morning I am sitting at my desk right now I feel slightly nauseated, but havent eaten breakfast. My boobs are having these sharp pains all the way to my nips on and off. But i do not have any hope simply because I feel like I could start any minute and stil am having these pains that switch from side to side on the bottom of my tummy.

It just keeps playing over and over in my head that the doctors told me 215 is too big of a weight to conceive...

215lbs? That may be overweight according to BMI, but I deliver hundreds of people who weigh way more than that.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php

FF suggests a triphasic pattern is happening starting day 22... wondering what you ladies think?

After a few days of sheer panic and disappointment that I might not ovulate. I have some fab news.

This could be pure coincidence or not I just don't know. I stopped the B6 a few days ago. I was taking 100mg from around CD5 up until CD13. I then halved the dosage for one day (CD14 I believe). Still getting many lows on my clearblue monitor.
Even this morning I woke to another Low. I felt somewhat dissapointed.

I went out all day, forgetting about the fact I may not ovulate. I came back home, peed on an OPK and saw the second line as soon as it started to process so knew that was going to turn positive - and sure enough.

I then did a CB digital and that confirmed the peak.
I haven't got a high this cycle, I've gone straight from low to peak.

This is my second cycle after miscarriage, last cycle I had a mid cycle bleed and a very late ovulation happening on CD23.

Really relieved I am ovulating (finally). I am not temping this cycle, I will class CD19 as 1dpo though. (That's not tomorrow but the day after).

Just so relieved, as soon as they said positive and peak I cried happy tears.
This is also our first cycle using pre-seed too, so fingers crossed that's worth the price tag.

Hope everyone else is okay.

I will be testing (confirmed testing date - Finally!) 26th MAY.

Thank you for bearing with me whilst I worked out what day I would be testing.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php

FF suggests a triphasic pattern is happening starting day 22... wondering what you ladies think?

For some reason I see my chart, so I'm not sure lol

I can't figure out how to link mine! Dang it!

After a few days of sheer panic and disappointment that I might not ovulate. I have some fab news.

This could be pure coincidence or not I just don't know. I stopped the B6 a few days ago. I was taking 100mg from around CD5 up until CD13. I then halved the dosage for one day (CD14 I believe). Still getting many lows on my clearblue monitor.
Even this morning I woke to another Low. I felt somewhat dissapointed.

I went out all day, forgetting about the fact I may not ovulate. I came back home, peed on an OPK and saw the second line as soon as it started to process so knew that was going to turn positive - and sure enough.

I then did a CB digital and that confirmed the peak.
I haven't got a high this cycle, I've gone straight from low to peak.

This is my second cycle after miscarriage, last cycle I had a mid cycle bleed and a very late ovulation happening on CD23.

Really relieved I am ovulating (finally). I am not temping this cycle, I will class CD19 as 1dpo though. (That's not tomorrow but the day after).

Just so relieved, as soon as they said positive and peak I cried happy tears.
This is also our first cycle using pre-seed too, so fingers crossed that's worth the price tag.

Hope everyone else is okay.

I will be testing (confirmed testing date - Finally!) 26th MAY.

Thank you for bearing with me whilst I worked out what day I would be testing.

Thats awesome news! I wish you the best of luck and hope you catch it.

It looks promising for sure :) I would be testing lol

I did yesterday (Friday) morning and it was a stark white BFN... So just not sure if I should let my hopes stay up with the temps or take the BFN to heart.

The :witch: got me today :( there's always next month. I think I'm going to skip Clomid next month and see what happens. Maybe my chances might be higher. Oh well. I didn't "feel" pg this month. Good Luck to everyone else!!!

Took this today...AF is 5 days late & On CD39 :wacko:

At this point I think its just a waiting game for AF to arrive. :(

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/Mobile%20Uploads/20150517_163941.jpg

Sorry ladies who have gotten AF or bfn... I'm hoping June will be kinder to all of us.

I'm cd 10 today and just BDing while waiting for ovulation. This cycle we are trying :sex: everyday! I'm hoping it'll help and it certainly couldn't hurt.

Baby dust to you all!

I'm out and off to June. Good luck to all who are left to test :)

Temp went up a bit this morning so naturally I caved and tested... 14dpo, another negative. AF due Thursday, I'll try to hold of until then if the witch doesn't show.

Temp went up a bit this morning so naturally I caved and tested... 14dpo, another negative. AF due Thursday, I'll try to hold of until then if the witch doesn't show.

You have a nice looking chart!

Cycle day 11....depending on which ovulation test to go by (yes I have a problem)....ovulating today or tomorrow...Will update when temp confirms.

Sorry to all those that the with got....any positives yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->