• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Em I see the line as well.....have you been getting these for the last 3 weeks?

Siias, I think I see something on the first pic.

Sorry for those the witch got. Fingers crossed for everybody still testing.

Fertility friend has put me at 3dpo. Apparently I ovulated same day as my peak reading on clear blue. Nothing to note for symptoms since I didn't know for sure .....I thought today might have been day 2. The wait begins.
I had a couple faulty tests a 2-3 weeks ago because my tests have been negative until this Sunday. Now they all have faint lines.

Why does the 2 week wait drag ladies? I've counted my pregnancy tests and I have 63 bad boys to be peeing on but I'm only 3dpo - Help me, keep me sane or I shall pee on them all! lol

Why does the 2 week wait drag ladies? I've counted my pregnancy tests and I have 63 bad boys to be peeing on but I'm only 3dpo - Help me, keep me sane or I shall pee on them all! lol

I will have to count mine...got a bunch of cheapies and a few good ones...we are both 3dpo....when is the witch expected?

The :witch: got me.... On to a far more complicated attempt... Ugh

I will have to count mine...got a bunch of cheapies and a few good ones...we are both 3dpo....when is the witch expected?

Hiya! Cycle buddy! :D
My AF is due 28th - 29th May! When is yours due? :D

Went ahead and did a 5 hr hold and took this test ... :(

Attachments

• SAM_602144.jpg
    SAM_602144.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 24
Might not be completely out for May after all! Looks like I just may ovulate on time. CD 15 today, and guessing this will be positive tomorrow or Friday!

Attachments

• 11329866_479640305525354_3198271319676156912_n.jpg
    11329866_479640305525354_3198271319676156912_n.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 11
Well I'm still waiting for my positive OPK. It's almost positive! And we bd every day this week except yesterday. I don't think AF will show up until beginning of June and I won't be testing before then.
Good luck ladies! I'll be moving to the June group.

Danielle ~ did anyone start a june thread yet?

Good luck May ladies! Some BFPs coming soon!

These are my OPKs from the last few days. The bottom one in the first pic is from this morning around 7am. The bottom one in the second pic is from this afternoon around 2pm. It had already gone very negative.

The third pic is from a test taken 20 minutes ago.

I have felt O pains, lasting 5-8 hours, every cycle for the last 6-7 years, but didn't feel any pains today...just a few pinches for a few minutes.

Does this mean I didn't ovulate? I'm so confused

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 7
  • today2.jpg
    today2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
  • today3.jpg
    today3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 7
Congrats to all those with bfp's, sorry to all those that the witch got. The witch also got me after a long 43 day cycle (normally 28) but think this was due to illness. Going over to the June thread. Good luck to those still waiting to test xx

Hi everyone. Sorry for not being around much. Congratulations to the bfps and massive hugs to those the witch got.

Emily, you can take my name off the testing list as it seems I haven't ovulated yet.

Good luck everyone and :dust: to all!

Hi everyone. Sorry for not being around much. Congratulations to the bfps and massive hugs to those the witch got.

Emilie, you can take my name off the testing list as it seems I haven't ovulated yet.

Good luck everyone and :dust: to all!

:witch: is due in 3days, don't think this is my month :/
My testing date is 28th this is today's FMU test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 13
The :witch: finally showed yesterday after a 45 day cycle :nope:

Hope you ladies get your bfps!!! GL x

Hi! Hope it's ok to add on. My beta was this morning so waiting for the call but things look good so far! I want to give some peace of mind in case some people are waiting still and aren't feeling the typical symptoms.
For people still waiting I had very minimal symptoms and no implantation bleeding. Just a little twinge/dull achey cramps dpo 7-9 and not painful twisting like AF and a little dizziness/vertigo feeling dpo 7. Then a couple times at dinner just put my fork down bc the food just wasn't appetizing.
Keep up the hope even if you don't have the list of preggo symptoms!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"