• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

I agree with cpierce. When you aren't ready it happens and when you're ready you struggle. At least that's how it seems.

Hi ladies, Can I Join?
I just completed my first IUI today, they want me to go in for bloodwork 5/5/15, but I am hoping to test before on 5/3.

Thanks for the encouragement. :) It's nice to have people who understand the craziness of TTC! I swear, my first thought when I heard about the job was how it would affect our baby plans. haha

Sorry about your job Lotus! How freaking ridiculous is this country? Despite the circumstances I do hope you get your bfp soon. All those details can be worked out when they need to be.

AFM; I have been keeping my mind occupied. I havent been thinking so much about ttc and I kind of like it! I havent been doing opks or evening checking cm daily. Just trying to relax. Plus I have my two tiny humans to keep me busy.

Oh and laundry...I despise laundry! :(

Sigh cd11...im starting to wonder if this will ever turn positive:nope:

Attachments

• IMG_20150421_183921.jpg
    IMG_20150421_183921.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
Sigh cd11...im starting to wonder if this will ever turn positive:nope:

I feel the same way. I thought for sure I'd have a + opk by now. I had a ton of watery cm today and yesterday so I have to be close.

Yessss i am getting a lot of watery cm as well and some more right side pains

Silas, sorry...forgot to answer..

If you Google Jennyrenny, Brooke7777, and Cheri22, you will find their websites. You click on the reading you want, and pay for it (for TTC, it's anywhere between $10-$15). You then email the psychic with your info (name, pregnancy number you're TTC, how many kids, and a photo) and within a few days, they will email back with your reading. Jennyrenny has a form on her website that you fill out.

I have a little spotting and cramping today please tell me I am ovulating and my books are wrong. It is way to soon for af since This is cd 12 almost 13. But I do sometimes have random cramping and spotting

I have a little spotting and cramping today please tell me I am ovulating and my books are wrong. It is way to soon for af since This is cd 12 almost 13. But I do sometimes have random cramping and spotting

Hmmm I hope it is ovulation spotting and that you will(well both us) will get a pos opk soon.

mines is sooooo close though

Cd8 for me :) I get to find out today whether I need to wait for another cycle to start trying for our rainbow or if we are good to go this cycle. I hope I'm good to go, waiting is such a hard thing to do. I just stopped spotting after AF though so it's been a long one maybe my body is finally cleaned out.

Emiliee could be ovulation spotting, cd 12 or 13 isn't too early for it

Cd8 for me :) I get to find out today whether I need to wait for another cycle to start trying for our rainbow or if we are good to go this cycle. I hope I'm good to go, waiting is such a hard thing to do. I just stopped spotting after AF though so it's been a long one maybe my body is finally cleaned out.

Emiliee could be ovulation spotting, cd 12 or 13 isn't too early for it

I hope my opks were getting darker. Now they are getting lighter almost like I had my surge over night or something.

3dpo... dragging. Keep me sane from testing at stupidly early? How do you manage to hold off testing, I know there would be nothing to see as only 3dpo but I have urges! :oops:

I started testing at 1dpo with my last cycle lol. Having Wondfo's on hand helps, so I know I'm not throwing away too much money.

What sucks for me the most is that I inseminated on Monday and haven't ovulated yet, so I can't even call myself anything past ovulation yet lol

Ha ha - oh dear! Hope you've got more semen for the insemination!
I have plenty of cheap tests but I think it's pointless lol :oops:

Yessss i am getting a lot of watery cm as well and some more right side pains

OP are a great sign that you're close! I don't have any cramping yet so who knows what's going on.

Just had a little look inside... I'm covered with creamy CM! Fingers crossed that's a good sign!

It keeps me sane and helps pass the TWW faster. I save the big tests for 10dpo or later.

And yup, plenty. I use a known donor and fresh sperm. Going for my second insemination on Friday!

Need some advice from you ladies who are more experienced with charting...

I'm only CD9 today, but i have EWCM. OPK this morning was negative. Last month I didn't ovulate until CD18. This is only my second month charting, so I don't really know what's normal, and I do seem to have irregular cycles. Is it too early to ovulate? Should we BD tonight just in case??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->