• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Well, I'm officially joining since AF showed today. I will be testing May 24th if she stays away this cycle.

Bottom opk is from today at cd9 so getting close:happydance:

We dtd the last night and this morning both times using preseed and will do it again the day I get my positive opk so the soldiers can build up hmmm wont be too long huh by the look of the last test.

Looks like you'll get a positive soon! Mine are gradually getting darker as well but I'm not due to O according to ff until Fri. I'm getting impatient but DH and I will dtd every other day.

Mine is set for Friday as well so I guess we are cycle buddies haha. Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Following through with temping lol. I stopped last month bc it annoyed me and I stressed over every dip and spike. I ended up Oing later and missed it. I'm temping, opk and using preseed. I hope that's enough.

I tried temping before and noooo could not handle it haha. I ended up going on birth control in jan came off in feb got my period in march and got another in april so it regulated my cycle . I used to get a pos opk on cd 17 or 18 but getting them so early now is nice haha. Last cycle was 27 days and before birth control I had 30-35 days so it feels good haha.

I am using preseed as well..we used it for the first time cd 8 and 9 it felt amazing!

I like it a lot better than ky. It's more natural feeling rather than slippery. We only use it during my fertile week since it's so darn expensive.

Yes it is expensive plus its sperm friendly. What's your cm like? Mines is watery right now

& because we all like pink lines CD 10 opk

Attachments

• IMG_20150420_174542.jpg
    IMG_20150420_174542.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
Ugh, I'm not sure which is worse: waiting to O or the TWW. CD7 for me, twiddling my thumbs...

We dtd the last night and this morning both times using preseed and will do it again the day I get my positive opk so the soldiers can build up hmmm wont be too long huh by the look of the last test.

Looks like you'll get a positive soon! Mine are gradually getting darker as well but I'm not due to O according to ff until Fri. I'm getting impatient but DH and I will dtd every other day.

Mine is set for Friday as well so I guess we are cycle buddies haha. Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Following through with temping lol. I stopped last month bc it annoyed me and I stressed over every dip and spike. I ended up Oing later and missed it. I'm temping, opk and using preseed. I hope that's enough.

I tried temping before and noooo could not handle it haha. I ended up going on birth control in jan came off in feb got my period in march and got another in april so it regulated my cycle . I used to get a pos opk on cd 17 or 18 but getting them so early now is nice haha. Last cycle was 27 days and before birth control I had 30-35 days so it feels good haha.

I am using preseed as well..we used it for the first time cd 8 and 9 it felt amazing!

I like it a lot better than ky. It's more natural feeling rather than slippery. We only use it during my fertile week since it's so darn expensive.

Yes it is expensive plus its sperm friendly. What's your cm like? Mines is watery right now

That is what my opks look like they are slowly getting darker. I am CD 11

Okay I think I got everyone added. I got out of the swing of things. I did several months in a row of doing this and then took a couple months off and it is hard to keep up again lol.

Thanks Emilie! It is pretty neat to go through every cycle with the same people. This helps me not feel too heartbroken.

Thanks Emilie! It is pretty neat to go through every cycle with the same people. This helps me not feel too heartbroken.

Well we can be not too heartbroken together. I just wish we could have a bfp sooner rather than later.

Can I join please? I'm going to say put me down for the 24th as I'm going to try super hard to only test if I'm late... ;)

Can I join please? I'm going to say put me down for the 24th as I'm going to try super hard to only test if I'm late... ;)

Lol I promised myself also. I told myself this past cycle not to test either. I caved yesterday, got a bfn, and AF shows up 7 hours later. I think testing early is a curse for me lol

A lot of watery cm for me today. So hopefully any day now!

I caved today... at only 2 dpo :lol:
Surprised to see the dye run across the screen, stark white then a pink line appeared :shock:
Looked after 5 minutes and it was stark white again - phew! Was starting to think the HCG from Miscarriage hadn't cleared!
Will try to hold off testing now... lol :dohh:

I just need to vent. Last year I got a new job so we decided to wait until December to start TTC to ensure that I would qualify for FMLA. Well, I just found out that my clinic is closing and therefore I will be out of a job in 2 weeks. :( Even if I manage to find a new job right away, we'd have to wait until Sept to start TTC again if I want FMLA. Why doesn't this country have more progressive maternity leave?!? I don't care about the money...I just want to be able to stay home with my baby for a few months without worrying that it will cost me my job. Anyways, after talking it over with my husband, we decided to keep trying and worry about the details later. I'm thankful he's on the same page as me.

I'm just not feeling real positive about this month though. On top of the stress of losing my job, I came down with a raging UTI yesterday. I'm currently CD11- and I'm really hoping my typically long cycles stay long this month (never thought I'd say that!) so that I don't miss my fertile window.

Rant over. Thanks for listening! :)

I got you down. I know what you mean. I have no will power though. Except for February I kept forgetting to test lol.

Lotus11 that must be so hard to have as an added worry. So glad your hubster is on the same page though.
Babydust lovely x

I just need to vent. Last year I got a new job so we decided to wait until December to start TTC to ensure that I would qualify for FMLA. Well, I just found out that my clinic is closing and therefore I will be out of a job in 2 weeks. :( Even if I manage to find a new job right away, we'd have to wait until Sept to start TTC again if I want FMLA. Why doesn't this country have more progressive maternity leave?!? I don't care about the money...I just want to be able to stay home with my baby for a few months without worrying that it will cost me my job. Anyways, after talking it over with my husband, we decided to keep trying and worry about the details later. I'm thankful he's on the same page as me.

I'm just not feeling real positive about this month though. On top of the stress of losing my job, I came down with a raging UTI yesterday. I'm currently CD11- and I'm really hoping my typically long cycles stay long this month (never thought I'd say that!) so that I don't miss my fertile window.

We put off ttc for a year bc the timing never seemed right. Then we were ntnp for over a year and on cycle 3 of ttc. I think my DH and I regret not trying sooner bc of how long it is taking. I think no matter what we could've figured things out. We both worked but we weren't homeowners at the time and there'd be hardly any room for 4 of us. I don't think there's truly the "right" time to have a child. I think if you do end up pregnant while trying to figure things out, I'm confident you can make it work.

Sorry to hear about your job! Everything will work out the way it's supposed to though. I've been told by SO many people that 'if you wait until you're ready then you'll never have a kid' which I'm really starting to realize is the truth, you just have to go for it and figure out the details later. Hope your stress level goes down and you get a BFP soon! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->