May testing group!

Hi all!

Thanks for starting the May thread @happyface82!

I'm on my 4th official cycle TTC baby #2 and I decided to take the stress-free approach and not use OPKs this month and just dtd every other day starting on CD12. I'm on CD20 today. Can you put me down for testing on May 5th? That's a little bit before AF would be expected but probably safe enough to test (or at least start testing lol). We'll see if I make it that long but who knows.

April showers bring May flowers, right? :dust: to everyone here!

Oh I love that so much. April showers brings May flowers. And flowers meaning hopefully lots of BFPs. I’m on cycle 3 ttc. Hope May brings u a lovely BFP love.:flow:

Hi all!

Sorry I've been away, it was Easter here in Greece these past few days and we were away with family. I have now added everyone I think! I'm now CD5. I will start with the OPKs in the weekend I think and I have booked an appointment with my OB next Tuesday for my annual check up. I will ask him if maybe taking some supplements might help. AF is due 1 week before our wedding. It would be so wonderful to have a BFP.

Hoping this will be a lucky month for us all. :dust:

A BFP b4 ure wedding would be perfect. Keeping it all crossed

How's everyone doing? I'm on cd 6 today, AF finished spotting yesterday & already have fertile signs starting, creamy cm and high and soft today, quite a bit earlier than usual, I wonder if I'll be extra fertile this cycle after my chemical last cycle, hopefully!

How's everyone doing? I'm on cd 6 today, AF finished spotting yesterday & already have fertile signs starting, creamy cm and high and soft today, quite a bit earlier than usual, I wonder if I'll be extra fertile this cycle after my chemical last cycle, hopefully!
I’m CD6 today too! Still spotting, which is not usual for me. Started temping yesterday as well. Feeling hopefully. Trying to convince myself to not test super early this month. \\:D/

I’m CD6 today too! Still spotting, which is not usual for me. Started temping yesterday as well. Feeling hopefully. Trying to convince myself to not test super early this month. \\:D/
Haha I just bought 2 boxes of wondfo early tests so i will be testing stupid early lol

Hey ladies. Pretty sure I'm out this cycle. I'm not using opk this month as I felt like I was constantly poas the entire month and becoming a bit obsessed! But I had some signs of impending ovulation yesterday and DH is ill AGAIN. I know it can't be helped but obviously so bloody frustrating when you're TTC. Anyway, I think our chances are pretty slim so I may not bother testing after all, I might just wait and see if AF shows next weekend.

Hey ladies. Pretty sure I'm out this cycle. I'm not using opk this month as I felt like I was constantly poas the entire month and becoming a bit obsessed! But I had some signs of impending ovulation yesterday and DH is ill AGAIN. I know it can't be helped but obviously so bloody frustrating when you're TTC. Anyway, I think our chances are pretty slim so I may not bother testing after all, I might just wait and see if AF shows next weekend.
Aw I hope he pulls through for you lol

Hi ladies
Cd11 and opks still negative,
Really hope I won’t ovulate late again. No ovulation signs yet either. So just waiting :coffee:

@Rebaby
Oh no hon I really hope u didn’t miss it. Fingers crossed for a surprise BFP.

I normally get ewcm just b4 and on ovulation day. Feeling a bit more damp down there but not egg white yet and opks still very negative. Just hope I won’t ovulate supper late again.

Hi ladies

I’ve had positive OPK’s for the past 2 days. Yesterday’s was the strongest I’ve had, so expecting to ovulate today or tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed for everyone for May :D

Hi ladies

I’ve had positive OPK’s for the past 2 days. Yesterday’s was the strongest I’ve had, so expecting to ovulate today or tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed for everyone for May :D

good luck have fun! :winkwink:

Hi ladies cd1 don't really no when I'll test this month as I'm more than sure this is a chemical. But would love to join

Hi Ladies my son is 7 this year and hoping for a lil girl…. Or boy. Either way an addition to the family
Thanks for starting May early I’m focusing on trying to ovulate this month eating clean and light exercise, reducing stress. I never get regular periodss with PCOS so it’s frustrating as I’m sure many of you know!! I think AF will be here in a few days so put me down for the 25th

Hi Ladies my son is 7 this year and hoping for a lil girl…. Or boy. Either way an addition to the family
Thanks for starting May early I’m focusing on trying to ovulate this month eating clean and light exercise, reducing stress. I never get regular periodss with PCOS so it’s frustrating as I’m sure many of you know!! I think AF will be here in a few days so put me down for the 25th

Welcome to BabyandBump and good luck :)

Hello! =;
Will put you down.

Hi ladies

still waiting to ovulate and now cd14. Looking like it’s going to be late again.
Thought I was going to the other day as had tons of ewcm, but opks have all been very negative. Cm is dry now too.
Hate this waiting.
I think I have a urine infection which sucks. I hope it is gone by ovulation.
Already feeling out with the late ovulation as I ovulated supper late on day 19 last cycle and that was a chemical.
Don’t understand why I’m ovulating late as I always normally ovulate day 12 13.
Maybe it’s because I’m 42 and 2 years older from when we last started trying. I don’t know. I just hope it doesn’t jeopardise our chances:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->