May testing group!

Hi ladies

still waiting to ovulate and now cd14. Looking like it’s going to be late again.
Thought I was going to the other day as had tons of ewcm, but opks have all been very negative. Cm is dry now too.
Hate this waiting.
I think I have a urine infection which sucks. I hope it is gone by ovulation.
Already feeling out with the late ovulation as I ovulated supper late on day 19 last cycle and that was a chemical.
Don’t understand why I’m ovulating late as I always normally ovulate day 12 13.
Maybe it’s because I’m 42 and 2 years older from when we last started trying. I don’t know. I just hope it doesn’t jeopardise our chances:-(

This might be completely wrong but doesn’t a chemical mean smt happened it just didn’t progress? So probably good news in some ways. I would think that you are out just because you ovulate late. As long as you ovulate so think chances are the same! Don’t be disheartened. :hugs: The extra wait must be very difficult though. Hope you ovulate soon!!!

I’m cd9 now. Will start opks tomorrow. We are away for a long weekend and trying to try as much as possible since ovulation is usually at day 13/14 so within a timeframe that could benefit us. Have the OB appointment on Tuesday as well. Maybe he will have smt useful to add. He always does an internal scan and I should be ovulating then so maybe he check all is in order down there :shrug::angelnot:

Hi ladies

still waiting to ovulate and now cd14. Looking like it’s going to be late again.
Thought I was going to the other day as had tons of ewcm, but opks have all been very negative. Cm is dry now too.
Hate this waiting.
I think I have a urine infection which sucks. I hope it is gone by ovulation.
Already feeling out with the late ovulation as I ovulated supper late on day 19 last cycle and that was a chemical.
Don’t understand why I’m ovulating late as I always normally ovulate day 12 13.
Maybe it’s because I’m 42 and 2 years older from when we last started trying. I don’t know. I just hope it doesn’t jeopardise our chances:-(

Don't worry about the late ovulation, I think it won't hurt anything, think of all the women with PCOS who don't ovulate for ages then they finally do and get pregnant. You're gonna catch that egg I know it! :)

AFM I'm cd9 today, started getting a little bit of EWCM yesterday which is a bit early for me. I started OPK's already on CD 6 just to get in the habit of it, and I have a whole bag of expired ones from the last time i was TTC lol they still seem to work, might as well use them up!

Last edited:
Hi ladies

How is everyone doing?

@Suggerhoney - hope you’re feeling a little better with the UTI.

3DPO for me. 11 days till AF is due, so just continuing to temp and checking off the days. O:)
Hoping this is a lucky month for us all
:dust:

Hey ladies ill come over here if OK seen as tho it's now may :rofl: period due 5th but been getting faint lines today at 9dpo just done 2 more ics and can still see faint lines, these are before bed tests lol xx

Period would have been due today if I o on time but o a lot later lol xx

20220501_235736.jpg 20220501_235823.jpg 20220501_235941.jpg

Hey friends! I’m still trying to take a little time over here.
But, checking in and @tdog your tests look amazing!!! Crossing everything for you!!

@tdog Congratulations!!!
That FRER is super noticeable, Finger Crossed for even darker ones in the coming days. \\:D/

Thank you @WantingababyF I hope so dead nervous tho, I stupidly done the digital the one they claim that is 10mlu :shrug: came back not pregnant xx

Thank you @WantingababyF I hope so dead nervous tho, I stupidly done the digital the one they claim that is 10mlu :shrug: came back not pregnant xx
I wouldn't worry too much. I think those digitals can be so touchy. Maybe try again in a few days when the Frer is even darker :D

I wouldn't worry too much. I think those digitals can be so touchy. Maybe try again in a few days when the Frer is even darker :D

My period isn't due till Thursday so I'll prob do another then :) I just hope they keep getting darker aswell xx

@tdog Looks promising, keeping fingers crossed for you. Congrats :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->