May testing group!

You’re definitely not out until AF shows! Will you test again or wait and see what happens?

I definitely see that, didn’t need to zoom in or anything! Your chart is looking amazing too, I’m so excited for you!

Honestly, I’ll test every morning until AF shows up or I get a true BFP. I’m hoping that one bad indent wasn’t my only chance of a positive. If so it’ll make me think I had another chemical which will hurt, a lot. So yeah, I’ll keep testing everyday. Went out and bought 9 frer this morning so I’m set until my predicted AF due date. That is, if I only use one of them per day.
I’m kinda hoping that the positive OPK was my ovulation day because we did the deed three times in 48 hours. Hopefully that ups my chances quite a bit.

@Deethehippy I no right they are stupid and horrid tests totally wouldn't recommend to anyone xx

Second morning pee was absolutely stark white, not even a hint of a shadow but third morning produced these on Wondfro!! Can’t see anything on the One Step though. Praying it’s the start of something!!
(Pictures all of same tests at various stages of time)

D7DECCAC-4BEC-4DBC-8510-479848C93CFB.jpeg E1084C53-F4E4-411D-A89F-C0B0DEE3DCA1.jpeg 30D7854D-B24C-4B33-A98A-6EE6DFBF8845.jpeg 43D1F06F-5733-41CC-862D-C58D9EF19B32.jpeg

Honestly, I’ll test every morning until AF shows up or I get a true BFP. I’m hoping that one bad indent wasn’t my only chance of a positive. If so it’ll make me think I had another chemical which will hurt, a lot. So yeah, I’ll keep testing everyday. Went out and bought 9 frer this morning so I’m set until my predicted AF due date. That is, if I only use one of them per day.
I’m kinda hoping that the positive OPK was my ovulation day because we did the deed three times in 48 hours. Hopefully that ups my chances quite a bit.

Definitely sounds like you’ve given yourself a decent chance! I’m the same with testing, I never stop until AF shows! Keeping everything crossed for you.

Second morning pee was absolutely stark white, not even a hint of a shadow but third morning produced these on Wondfro!! Can’t see anything on the One Step though. Praying it’s the start of something!!
(Pictures all of same tests at various stages of time)

View attachment 1108552 View attachment 1108553 View attachment 1108554 View attachment 1108555

OMG that’s as clear as day!! Eeek! Very excited for you :happydance:

@happyface82
I see that clearly and if that’s those crappy one step tests they took ages to be dark for me. At 13dpo all my tests were very dark but the one step still very faint. They were great to use later on for testing out hook effect tho.
Fx u get a darker line tomorrow.

@Deethehippy
Your so right. Women that don’t have to try have no idea how hard it is.
I was one of those women when I was younger. I would fall just like that. The longest time it took to fall when I was 30 was 3 months and that was after a 5 weeks miscarriage/chemical pregnancy.
I never really appreciated how difficult ttc was. Then 2020 and all those chemicals and nearly a year to fall with our youngest that’s when I really understood how hard it is.
I wish I could just fall and stay pregnant easy like I used too, I know I’m gonna be here for some time or it just won’t happen.
Women like you Dee and some of the others on here that have been trying for years I really don’t know how you do it. I take my hat off to you ALL and respect you all so much.
11 cycles was the longest for me and seeing constant BFNs or getting lines that don’t get really dark and get fainter is heart breaking.
im now 3 cycles in and I’m not gonna lie I am really disappointed this cycle because I had such a good feeling about May a few months back.

ure chart looks fantastic love and I hope those temps stay up and those tests get darker.
[-o<

@jellybeanxx
See I used to get such blazing opks when we was last ttc. But this time around they don’t go as blazing. They get to about matching and no darker.
where as last time the test line would be darker than the control line. I’ve gone through over a hundred opks already and there the same brands I used last time and they all used to be so blazing. But not. anymore.
I also don’t get sore boobs after ovulation anymore so I don’t know if there’s something wrong. Definitely have ovulated tho.
I normally get strong ovulation pains too but this cycle I only had a mild twinge. But the last 2 cycles I had strong ovulation pain.

@Ellybean
Oh love it’s horrible seeing lines go fainter and not darker but hopefully it’s just the case of more diluted urine because that can effect tests a lot esp early on.
I’ve got my fingers crossed for you love[-o<

@cazza22 wow that’s a great line stealer congratulations again.

@Mummy23beauts
How are you doing love?

@NightFlower
Good luck this cycle hon

@ehjmorris
How are you doing sweet?

@Rebaby
I hope ure ok love keep thinking about you:hugs:

Really sorry if I’ve missed anyone but hope your all ok.
good luck too all those still waiting to ovulate or test.

Absolutely heartbroken for those that the horrible :witch: showed. And those that have had chemicals/miscarriages sending so much love<3

And AFM surprise surprise another BFN at 13dpo. Did a opk and Was kind of dark but nothing on the HPTs apart from the usual shadow line on wondfo.
Just waiting for the :witch: to show then onto June for me,
B4E9B65D-E74C-4EEC-83B5-2E254C182856.jpeg
My shitty BFNs but nice seeing a decent line on something just wish it was a HPT and not a opk.
Sigh.
Will still be rooting for you all here even tho I am out. :dust:

Please don’t take my comment as being Unappreciated of what I already have. I am so blessed to have what I already have and I know that. I was just talking about how hard TTC is when women have been trying for months and months and even years.
And I really took for granted how hard it was when I was younger.

@Suggerhoney I found ovulation symptoms have changed for me after each baby, I wonder if that’s what’s happened for you?
I also think when you’ve spent some time TTC you become hyper aware of everything your body is doing so you notice a lot more than you would have done otherwise!

Oooh @happyface82 that's looking promising!!
@Ellybean I still see something on the frer hope it's not the crappy indent! I feel bfps are on the horizon for you ladies soon!!
@jellybeanxx I've never heard of the progesterone tests either are they just urine strips? Where do you order them from just online? I'd love to know as my lp is so short I think it would be helpful for me to use them and see if it's high enough.
My opks are finally going negative I had a definite pos yesterday I'd say darkest yet but I must have a lot of Lh in my system this month as the second line is still pretty dark. We BD yesterday anyway lol I'm ill now though feeling really rough.
I'm just so spun out, I hope I ov'd early but I don't know anymore I guess if I'm having another surge I can't have done though. My cervix has stayed high the entire cycle and I've had loads of cm the whole time too. And loads of cramping:shrug:

@josephine3 yes they’re just urine dip strips, I get them from Proov and you can either get them directly from the website or from Amazon. As I said, they’re not as cheap as getting OPKs (it cost me around £30 for 5 strips!) but it’s interesting to do. It’s a little confusing at first as two lines means it’s negative for progesterone but just one line is a positive. There’s an app that reads it for you but it’s not always accurate as things like lighting can effect it. When I had a positive one but the app said it was negative, I emailed customer service with a photo because I was confused and they got right back to me to confirm it was positive. They were really helpful!
I’d say for the cost, it’s not something I’d use every cycle like OPKs but just for seeing what your levels are like it can be useful!
They do various other products as well but not all available in the UK which is a shame!

Please don’t take my comment as being Unappreciated of what I already have. I am so blessed to have what I already have and I know that. I was just talking about how hard TTC is when women have been trying for months and months and even years.
And I really took for granted how hard it was when I was younger.
I know exactly what you mean. You don’t sound ungrateful at all. I was also very lucky when I was younger. Now it’s different. But I’m sure we’ll get there in the end!

Feeling rough tonight. Not rough. Feeling down. Was so hopeful this month. I don’t get it. Got that faint line this morning but the frer was a BFN. I don’t have much hope. Such a strange month. My nausea lasted 2 days and it’s gone now. I used to feel very nauseous with both my pregnancies. It’s how I realised I was pregnant with my son.
Also, I always always have spotting 4-5 days before AF shows. I haven’t had any spotting and I’m 11DPO. AF should be here Wednesday. Feeling really low at the moment for believing this was it. I’ve wasted so many tests. :cry: Sorry for the downer. Just needed to rant!

Feeling rough tonight. Not rough. Feeling down. Was so hopeful this month. I don’t get it. Got that faint line this morning but the frer was a BFN. I don’t have much hope. Such a strange month. My nausea lasted 2 days and it’s gone now. I used to feel very nauseous with both my pregnancies. It’s how I realised I was pregnant with my son.
Also, I always always have spotting 4-5 days before AF shows. I haven’t had any spotting and I’m 11DPO. AF should be here Wednesday. Feeling really low at the moment for believing this was it. I’ve wasted so many tests. :cry: Sorry for the downer. Just needed to rant!

Awww love so sorry you feel like crap it's a horrid feeling :cry: no need to be sorry for the rant we are all here to listen even I'm still lurking and listening (well reading lol) but massive :hugs: xx

I know this feeling too well it’s the worst kind of low. Don’t give up hope yet hun x AF hasn’t arrived yet x sending you love and hugs

After an afternoon of BFN’s I held for 2 hours and got lines on 4 Wondfro (some were still BFN though) Decided to do a FRER and got an Uber Uber faint line!!!
I hope you can see it. Praying this is the start of something for me!

B6A8FC14-6630-4E6A-A213-AFCD9C342923.jpeg F571D771-BDD4-482F-AEB3-29D7CB7F233C.jpeg 788FE289-D315-4CC9-A169-EA633BD33159.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->