May testing group!

It's all over for me sadly :cry:

Tested again this morning as I wanted to use a CB digi with weeks indicator & it came back :bfn:

I did two FRER just in case it was a dodgy test but they're bfn too - not even a hint of a line.

View attachment 1108513

I'm guessing it was a chemical pregnancy and that the progesterone pessaries have delayed my bleeding so I'll be stopping those today and expect to miscarry any day.

Absolutely devastated but also half expected it because of having Covid around the time of implantation.
I’m so sorry. :hugs:

@foxyloxy28
Aww thanks for being so lovely hon. I will definitely see you in the June group. I’m 100% out just know it now and really just waiting to bleed. :(

@happyface82
How many dpo now hon? It mite be too early still. Ure symptoms sound so good.

@Anke82
I hope a BFP pops up for you and not AF. Fingers and toes crossed love.

@Deethehippy
Your symptoms sound so hopeful and I really hope this is ure month hon. X

@Rebaby
Oh love I am so so sorry. I had the same thing happen to me with the digital saying pregnant 1-2 and a clear line on Frer but when testing a few days later the digital said not pregnant and the Frer was way lighter.
I am so so sorry ure having a chemical again love. Recurrent pregnancy loss in heart breaking.

So I’m on cd28 today and 12dpo. Tested and wondfo had a very slight shadow on it but easy&home was BFN. Maybe a little something but no Darker than yesterday so I’m pretty sure it’s just the usual shadows they give. my right boob isn’t as tender now either.
I’ve known I was out for over a week now. I new it from the lack of symptoms esp the no cramping or pulling.
So now the wait too bleed. :-(:-(

@foxyloxy28
Aww thanks for being so lovely hon. I will definitely see you in the June group. I’m 100% out just know it now and really just waiting to bleed. :(

@happyface82
How many dpo now hon? It mite be too early still. Ure symptoms sound so good.

@Anke82
I hope a BFP pops up for you and not AF. Fingers and toes crossed love.

@Deethehippy
Your symptoms sound so hopeful and I really hope this is ure month hon. X

@Rebaby
Oh love I am so so sorry. I had the same thing happen to me with the digital saying pregnant 1-2 and a clear line on Frer but when testing a few days later the digital said not pregnant and the Frer was way lighter.
I am so so sorry ure having a chemical again love. Recurrent pregnancy loss in heart breaking.

So I’m on cd28 today and 12dpo. Tested and wondfo had a very slight shadow on it but easy&home was BFN. Maybe a little something but no Darker than yesterday so I’m pretty sure it’s just the usual shadows they give. my right boob isn’t as tender now either.
I’ve known I was out for over a week now. I new it from the lack of symptoms esp the no cramping or pulling.
So now the wait too bleed. :-(:-(
Sorry it’s a BFN :hugs:

I’m 10DPO. Felt so nauseous again in the morning. I don’t get it. Maybe I’m just under the weather.

Sorry it’s a BFN :hugs:

I’m 10DPO. Felt so nauseous again in the morning. I don’t get it. Maybe I’m just under the weather.

Sorry about the BFN too hon. Hopefully u get lines tomorrow at 11dpo. I really hope your not coming down with something and it is pregnancy.

Here is my tests today, think u can just make out the shadow but BFN.
80F9C9B5-D696-4817-B66C-84ABD59ACDC4.jpeg

And my tests with my last pregnancy. So dark so I know I’m definitely out.
2E5DAD4C-9003-49DB-848C-137326BC7A92.jpeg

I absolutely hate the knowing ure out and waiting to bleed and ovulate again even harder now my cycles are longer and ovulation is later. urghhhh.

My gut said take a test, so I did. Now I don’t know if this is the worst evap ever or a faint positive. I don’t know my exact dpo. My app said I ovulated on the 8th but I did an LH test on the 11th and thought it was positive. So idk wtf is going on. All I know is that I listened to my guy and this line showed up in a minute and a half. What do you guys think?

F628CAA5-1802-4B6C-AB5B-553CE4668694.jpeg BFDC3505-74B3-4DBA-AA7F-D1541D5066B9.jpeg

Here is my tests today, think u can just make out the shadow but BFN.
View attachment 1108514

And my tests with my last pregnancy. So dark so I know I’m definitely out.
View attachment 1108515

I absolutely hate the knowing ure out and waiting to bleed and ovulate again even harder now my cycles are longer and ovulation is later. urghhhh.
Sorry it’s a BFN again. You had such good lines early on before!! It will happen soon! :hugs:

@Ellybean
That does look like it’s maybe the start of something and I can see it clearly but can’t tell if it has colour. Fx this is the start of your BFP.

@NightFlower thanks love

@happyface82
I really hope so love.

@Bevziibubble
Thanks love

I had to order some more opks. I’ve used all the wondfo and easy@home opks, had 50 of each too. And I don’t have loads of the mommed ones left, maybe enough for next cycle but I always like to have 2 different brands. So I’ve ordered the Femometer OPKs and they come with pregnancy tests too. I was using femometer opks as well as the Clear blue 4 days fertile digital tests when I fell with my youngest. The clear blue ones are so expensive so just went for the femometer tests and I hope they bring me luck like they did the last time.

It's all over for me sadly :cry:

Tested again this morning as I wanted to use a CB digi with weeks indicator & it came back :bfn:

I did two FRER just in case it was a dodgy test but they're bfn too - not even a hint of a line.

View attachment 1108513

I'm guessing it was a chemical pregnancy and that the progesterone pessaries have delayed my bleeding so I'll be stopping those today and expect to miscarry any day.

Absolutely devastated but also half expected it because of having Covid around the time of implantation.
Oh, sweet one. This is devastating. I’m so sorry

@Ellybean looking forward to your next test!

1-4 dpo nothing. Constipated. sore boobs from O still
5dpo - felt good sore boobs from O still
6dpo- temp rise again which is cool to see. Never get consistent temp rises so know I O’d. Feel really good. Digestion still slow

Not preg so far. with my boys I knew the exact time of implantation as I had a cramp ran to toilet and had a lil blood…. No implantation signs yet.

572D2C7B-4C2A-46FB-80A6-C3A169FC37C7.jpeg

My gut said take a test, so I did. Now I don’t know if this is the worst evap ever or a faint positive. I don’t know my exact dpo. My app said I ovulated on the 8th but I did an LH test on the 11th and thought it was positive. So idk wtf is going on. All I know is that I listened to my guy and this line showed up in a minute and a half. What do you guys think?

View attachment 1108520 View attachment 1108521

I can definitely see that! When are you going to test again? I wouldn’t go off an app for ovulation because they don’t tend to be accurate but if you ovulated after the 11th then you wouldn’t get a positive pregnancy test yet. You can get positive OPKs in pregnancy but usually once your pregnancy hormones are a little higher. So not sure what’s going on but hopefully your lines will continue to darken. Good luck!

@Ellybean
That does look like it’s maybe the start of something and I can see it clearly but can’t tell if it has colour. Fx this is the start of your BFP.

@NightFlower thanks love

@happyface82
I really hope so love.

@Bevziibubble
Thanks love

I had to order some more opks. I’ve used all the wondfo and easy@home opks, had 50 of each too. And I don’t have loads of the mommed ones left, maybe enough for next cycle but I always like to have 2 different brands. So I’ve ordered the Femometer OPKs and they come with pregnancy tests too. I was using femometer opks as well as the Clear blue 4 days fertile digital tests when I fell with my youngest. The clear blue ones are so expensive so just went for the femometer tests and I hope they bring me luck like they did the last time.

I go through massive packs of tests like that too, I like switching it up so I don’t get bored of the same ones :haha:
Fingers crossed the Femometer ones bring you luck!

@Ellybean looking forward to your next test!

1-4 dpo nothing. Constipated. sore boobs from O still
5dpo - felt good sore boobs from O still
6dpo- temp rise again which is cool to see. Never get consistent temp rises so know I O’d. Feel really good. Digestion still slow

Not preg so far. with my boys I knew the exact time of implantation as I had a cramp ran to toilet and had a lil blood…. No implantation signs yet.

View attachment 1108526

That’s a fantastic temp rise today, excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->