May testing group!

It's funny that we get a cold and Carry on and men get a cold and dying, and get covid we ache and sore men get a covid and carry on oh how the tables have turned :rofl: oh I bet that's amazing to watch :) xx
That is so true lol. Tests just turned up so I think I might go test lol I no its still so early lol just waiting for the frer to turn up now. I feel dizzy very slight cramps in uterus and slight sensitivity in nipples tmi sorry lol no tenderness though of which isn't usual for me as they are normally so sore from ovulation to af trying not to read to much into it and rest and be stress free as best as possible lol xx

@MumwithPCOS thank you hun. I've had 5 chemicals and personally my cycles varied by a few days late or early not sure on temp though as I stopped as I found it to much each cycle and stressed me out to much x

okay thanks for sharing ur experience xx I’ll just live through u this week if that’s ok haha

Hubby cutting a tree out the back and u watching the cows with bubs out the front not bad way to chill I think xxx feel better

okay thanks for sharing ur experience xx I’ll just live through u this week if that’s ok haha

Hubby cutting a tree out the back and u watching the cows with bubs out the front not bad way to chill I think xxx feel better
No worries hun. Of course if you have any more questions just ask away and I'll do my best.
It's most peaceful place to live on the farm in the countryside love it if I can get a pic of them ill post it lol xx

I think I see a shadow on baby plan test but not sure will just need towait for frer to arrive and see what that says and take it from there xx

I’m worried, my test is lighter today. There is something wrong, I just know it. I’m already crying and preparing for a chemical pregnancy.

37DCE8E1-2D1B-4566-95DE-A43B3848F1EE.jpeg

I’m worried, my test is lighter today. There is something wrong, I just know it. I’m already crying and preparing for a chemical pregnancy.

View attachment 1108711

I’m feeling for you lovely. But that line really does look about the same xx one day at a time. I swear each day goes 10x slower when waiting for that line to get darker :sad1: hope you’re ok xxx

Like 9/10dpo.
@MumwithPCOS I’m not ok. I’m so scared and my boyfriend thinks they are just strong evap lines which is SO fucking frustrating.

babe 9/10DPO is so early they have plenty of time to darken up. If you can see colour in them
In real life tell your OH they can’t be evaps x so so stressful
I feel your pain x big hugs x

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support! I’m just hoping the blood they take on Monday looks okay. I’ll be sure to update you all on tests and the blood work.

Tried out one of the momMed hpts after a 3 hour hold and a faint line came up. Never used these before so hopefully its not a evap. Photo taken at 5 mins. What do you think?? Hope you can see it. I'm around 7dpo. So I know its super early still.

Screenshot_20220520-130007_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220520-130035_Gallery.jpg 20220520_123159.jpg

I see those Nightflower! Good luck! Are you going to try another brand?
Thanks Sally for looking. Yes I will I have (6) clearblue and (199) of the other strips I took one of them yesterday was negative posted it in this thread and (19) of the momMed left. So plenty to choose from lol. Just wanted to make sure I had tests for the next few cycles. As I used up all the hpts I had left last cycle. Went a little overboard buying so many strips was a great price couldn't resist :haha:

@Ellybean 9/10 dpo is still super early I wouldn't worry that the tests are the same. And don't even listen to oh mine couldn't see any of my lines this month or last I'm like do you need an eye test lol

Out of interest are you guys in the UK or USA? Or somewhere else? I kno some of you are US as have bloods which we don't get here but someone mentioned cows in the countryside which sounds very UK and I'm jealous haha I'd love to live more rural x

P. S. There's a 3 week old newborn on my bus right now and I want to cry x

Out of interest are you guys in the UK or USA? Or somewhere else? I kno some of you are US as have bloods which we don't get here but someone mentioned cows in the countryside which sounds very UK and I'm jealous haha I'd love to live more rural x
That was me I live in Scotland lol on point lol it was the best move we have ever done no neighbours and the ones we have over the other side of the farm yard are so quiet even there kids no street lights just stary sky's when it's a clear night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->