May testing group!

Hey ladies I'm back from my trip yesterday, finally caught up on all the pages I missed! Congrats to those getting bfp's and huge hugs to those having chemicals and AF. :hugs:

My week has been a rollercoaster, I don't know what to think but this cycle has been super weird. I had sooo many symptoms, cramps like every day for a while, some nausea, huge dense feeling bbs, a big temp dip I thought could be implantation, spotting every day since 7 dpo. I was so sure I was pg. I am now on 16 dpo and still no AF, but it didn't come until 16 dpo last month either but I thought it was due to being a possible chemical. I had to test around my watches so sometimes I would do one before my watch and sometimes after. I had a faint line on a frer 9 dpo fmu, but only maybe a shadow on wondfo 10miu. Opk went darker that day as well. Then that evening tested again and had a vvfl on frer but my pee was super yellow from the B vitamins so it was hard to see or pick up on pics.
Then 10 dpo opk went lighter, nausea went away, frer bfn at 1pm. Then that night at midnight I did a wondfo and got a faint line. But every test since then has been bfn. I don't know if it was another chemical or what but it was a super let down. Just waiting for AF now, keep testing every day but always bfn. But these are the tests I had lines on and the tweaked pics with them. So awful if they are indents or something. Here are 9 dpo fmu.

IMG_8442.jpg IMG_8436.jpg IMG_8445.jpg IMG_8449.jpg tempImagesSbtIE.png

Then here is 9 dpo evening and the midnight of 10/11 dpo wondfo. So frustrating!

Oh and to add to it, am super stressed, things are not good with my boyfriend he is having some major issues and I think I need to put TTC on hold until things seem more secure. I am really upset about it because I turn 36 this summer and bf is turning 46 next month. It's like if this relationship isn't going to be secure enough for me to have another child then I need to move on because how long is it going to take to find another and get to a point of having a child with that person? And someone I love this much will be hard to find, if I ever even do. Huge questions going through my mind and it really sucks, my daughter will be 7 in Nov and the longer time goes on the more I feel like she's never going to have a sibling. I don't know if I should just put my faith in how much love we share and hope things will work out and keep ttc, or stay on the fence waiting for him to get his act together which could be just wasting more time. I dont want to wind up in a shitty situation alone but i want another child so badly. Ugh.

tempImageq0YQzW.pngtempImageJvhzKr.pngtempImageAgeCiX.pngtempImageT4cF8C.png

Last edited:
@lomelindi17 so sorry your going through this what a shitty situation I have no advice just didn't want to read and run, has he said he don't want to ttc? There's 7 years between my eldest and my second and I got to the stage where you are now will she have a sibling then I met oh, and like yours he was on the fence then reality hit him like a ton of shit, I basically said we either sort this or I'm leaving (I no harsh but sometimes for best) xx

Out of interest are you guys in the UK or USA? Or somewhere else? I kno some of you are US as have bloods which we don't get here but someone mentioned cows in the countryside which sounds very UK and I'm jealous haha I'd love to live more rural x
I live in Australia, Queensland

Cd18 and finally a positive opk!! Me and the kids even drove the 7hr drive to visit my partner while he is away for work so we won’t miss our window now :) we did it Wednesday morning before he left anyway so will expect to ovulate tomorrow.

hope you are all doing okay

@tdog i see what you mean, is there anyway you can try diluting your sample and see what it says or get blood work to check on things? Goodluck love

8FD1CBCE-F732-4DC8-B8A6-62DBDFC7B9DD.jpeg D0459F6B-0C0B-434B-9198-79A9386F8D86.jpeg

Cd18 and finally a positive opk!! Me and the kids even drove the 7hr drive to visit my partner while he is away for work so we won’t miss our window now :) we did it Wednesday morning before he left anyway so will expect to ovulate tomorrow.

@tdog i see what you mean, is there anyway you can try diluting your sample and see what it says or get blood work to check on things? Goodluck love

View attachment 1108748 View attachment 1108749

We can't get blood work over here love they won't do them but I'll dilute my p see how it goes xx

View attachment 1108748 View attachment 1108749

And yey for positive opk fxd so hard you love :dust: xx

Here is a pic with yesterday on top and today on bottom. Think today looks the same or lighter?

99EF9469-EDC0-4F21-8E7A-84B55511BA4F.jpeg

@NightFlower maybe I should try and get into temping I just don't think I have the patience. I also think it would be another thing for me to obsess over and I'm quite ocd anyway I don't think I need the stress. Plus my sleep pattern isn't great I'm not sure it would be too accurate.
@Ellybean Im not sure the lines are def there tho!!
@tdog I see what you mean but look at that frer!!! Wow!!

Here is a pic with yesterday on top and today on bottom. Think today looks the same or lighter?

View attachment 1108757

They look about the same to me. What dpo are you now? Sorry they aren't getting darker yet, I hope hope hope it starts to pick up, I can imagine how frustrated you must be. <3

They look about the same to me. What dpo are you now? Sorry they aren't getting darker yet, I hope hope hope it starts to pick up, I can imagine how frustrated you must be. <3
I’m 10/11 dpo. I feel like it should be a lot darker at this point. I am super frustrated. My friend had this happen to her and her lines didn’t darken for two whole weeks, which is insane. So I have a little hope still.

I took another test and it was stark negative… took a second one to make sure it wasn’t a lack of dye, it was also negative….

Last edited:
@Ellybean I'm so sorry love I really hate frwrs for that reason I had so many indents faint line what I thought was it to turn out to be nothing or a chemical :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->