May testing group!

Deffo getting darker. Have you Any frer ?

I used one Friday eve but not much to see on it. I've one more Im saving.
Well the one step this morning was lighter again, so I def think that one yesterday was still a big fat fake..

@LevioSaw welcome to bnb sorry I know nothing about charting lol x

@josephine3 wowser if thats fake thats just terrible! Ive never really had any issues with all the one steps ive used off ebay. I reckon its got to be a dodgy batch! I always only dip the frer for 5-6 seconds. The strip ones i tend to dip longer than the 7 seconds or whatever youre meant to until i see the colour start to run.

Hello I’m new here!

I was hoping I could get some thoughts on my chart this month.

This chart is different from the last 4 months.

I do have PCOS and took 50mg clomid CD 5-9 this time around.

According to Ava and OPK I ovulated on CD18 so I’m about 10 DPO as of 5/28.

View attachment 1108881

Hi welcome. Good luck for when you test love.

@josephine3 wowser if thats fake thats just terrible! Ive never really had any issues with all the one steps ive used off ebay. I reckon its got to be a dodgy batch! I always only dip the frer for 5-6 seconds. The strip ones i tend to dip longer than the 7 seconds or whatever youre meant to until i see the colour start to run.

Haha I always dip the ICs a bit longer and Frer I dip for 6 seconds same as you lol.

So cd13 today and got a blazing peak so ovulation will be tomorrow. then the 2ww. Starting to feel a teeny bit excited. Would love a June blazing BFP and then due date In feb.
Would love a winter due date this time. but even if I end up with a summer due date again I’ll still be happy and blessed just to be pregnant with a healthy baby[-o<

Does this look like one of those crazy FRER indent lines? Showed up at the 3 min mark, photo taken at 8 min.

any thoughts are appreciated!

887ECCB8-0575-4D61-B1EE-A1DEDB638B56.jpeg

Looks good @LevioSaw!! I think start of bfp!
@Suggerhoney I'd love a winter baby too as mine are June and August, and here we get a whole Yr less at home with them before school if that makes sense..
Mixed day for me, I might upload some tests but there's nothing too exciting on them. The best line I got was on the trusty old clear snd simple. I gotta stop wasting money on tests so early. 10dpo and af due today but she's a no show so far and it's 9pm here x

Does this look like one of those crazy FRER indent lines? Showed up at the 3 min mark, photo taken at 8 min.

any thoughts are appreciated!

View attachment 1108889

I see that hon. Hope when you test again it’s Darker. Good luck hon

Looks good @LevioSaw!! I think start of bfp!
@Suggerhoney I'd love a winter baby too as mine are June and August, and here we get a whole Yr less at home with them before school if that makes sense..
Mixed day for me, I might upload some tests but there's nothing too exciting on them. The best line I got was on the trusty old clear snd simple. I gotta stop wasting money on tests so early. 10dpo and af due today but she's a no show so far and it's 9pm here x

All mine are summer or early autumn babies apart from mine and DH eldest 2. They were both February due dates but I had my 9 year old dd in the Jan as I had pre eclampsia with her.
I really really would love a winter due date this time. Being massive in the summer and so hot is not fun.
But I guess what will be will be and a summer due date is better than nothing.

12 dpo!! Will try and reply to everybody shortly xx gl to everyone still testing.

View attachment 1108893

Oh wow congratulations that’s a blazing BFP. So good you fell again so fast.
Hope to be joining you again in the due date groups. Got my peak today so just the wait to test now. Not feeling all that hopeful tho tbh:-(

Hello I’m new here!

I was hoping I could get some thoughts on my chart this month.

This chart is different from the last 4 months.

I do have PCOS and took 50mg clomid CD 5-9 this time around.

According to Ava and OPK I ovulated on CD18 so I’m about 10 DPO as of 5/28.

View attachment 1108881

Welcome! I think Ava has got your ovulation spot on and your chart is looking fab! When will you test?

Posted in wrong thread earlier!! Sorry

Okay this one is about 6 hours later.. same batch of tests.

Top one is the one I posted earlier, bottom at 5 min mark 6 hours later.

is this progression? My pee was a bit more concentrated on the bottom than top.

5D2E2D65-D7DF-4AC9-939E-7AB1A9AA2064.jpeg

Does my test look like one of those phantom positives FRER has been showing lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->