May testing group!

I'm seeing a line on that fxd it darkens for you xx

Thank you I’m pretty relaxed about it. What will be will be. I never thought I’d have one baby never mind have my three. But it would be nice although I do know the chances are slim.

It’s the last chance before my husbands vastectomy in June. We have been NTNP and he finally got his appointment last week after being on the waiting list from 2020.

If it’s meant to be and all that and if not I have my three beautiful babies x

@josephine3
Don’t think I can see much on that one love but I found those tests a bit crappy when I was pregnant last time. Like my Frer were blazing and I did one of those abs it was so faint at 13 dpo. But Frer had matching lines. So I don’t think there as sensitive as they make out. I hope af is a no show love.

@AlwaysTheAunt oh man I am so sorry the :witch: showed love. Why cant she just go away for like 9 months. Sending hugs and see you in the June testing group hon.

@GemmaG
I can see that hon and looks like my Frer at 10dpo with my youngest. I hope they get darker, good you started the aspirin. I have mine on standby if I get any faint lines. :dust:

Cd12 for me today and still no peak or anywhere near peak opk. Still waiting. It’s so annoying because I used to always ovulate cd12 cd13 and now it’s later. I don’t know why it’s later. I hate all the waiting so much.
Can’t see me getting a positive today either I’m so dry down there. Been having watery and some ewcm the last few days but no positive test. Guess will just have to keep on waiting.
good luck any ladies testing next. Can’t believe how crap April and May have been for BFPs. hopfully June will be the BFP month for many of us.
:dust:

@josephine3
Don’t think I can see much on that one love but I found those tests a bit crappy when I was pregnant last time. Like my Frer were blazing and I did one of those abs it was so faint at 13 dpo. But Frer had matching lines. So I don’t think there as sensitive as they make out. I hope af is a no show love.

@AlwaysTheAunt oh man I am so sorry the :witch: showed love. Why cant she just go away for like 9 months. Sending hugs and see you in the June testing group hon.

@GemmaG
I can see that hon and looks like my Frer at 10dpo with my youngest. I hope they get darker, good you started the aspirin. I have mine on standby if I get any faint lines. :dust:

Cd12 for me today and still no peak or anywhere near peak opk. Still waiting. It’s so annoying because I used to always ovulate cd12 cd13 and now it’s later. I don’t know why it’s later. I hate all the waiting so much.
Can’t see me getting a positive today either I’m so dry down there. Been having watery and some ewcm the last few days but no positive test. Guess will just have to keep on waiting.
good luck any ladies testing next. Can’t believe how crap April and May have been for BFPs. hopfully June will be the BFP month for many of us.
:dust:
Hopefully your not too far away, the waiting is horrible x

Oooh @GemmaG I see that for sure!!
Why is hubby having a vasectomy?! Quite drastic! Hope you will be OK with the decision and that little line gets darker!

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry about af. I'm feeling pretty crappy today like af will start any minute. Tests today are looking neg since the tiny hint on the cb.
Daft question how long do you all dip a frer for? It says only 5 seconds but that feels like not long enough. Also anyone know how sensitive answer tests are?

AFM I've made an appointment with my gynecologist to get an ultrasound and get checked out on June 6, I had 10 days of spotting before AF last month and 7 days the month before and some pain in my remaining ovary so I am suspicious there's a cyst. It doesn't seem to be going away and my last 2 cycles were super long LP's so it's time to get it checked. Hopefully it's nothing serious, I'm a little worried about losing my other ovary but I really hope it's not that bad again. But I couldn't feel the other cyst I had when I lost my left ovary and it was quite big she said, but I can feel something on this one so that's not a very good sign. :-\

Oooh @GemmaG I see that for sure!!
Why is hubby having a vasectomy?! Quite drastic! Hope you will be OK with the decision and that little line gets darker!

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry about af. I'm feeling pretty crappy today like af will start any minute. Tests today are looking neg since the tiny hint on the cb.
Daft question how long do you all dip a frer for? It says only 5 seconds but that feels like not long enough. Also anyone know how sensitive answer tests are?

We decided to stop at number 3 after our little girl and he booked for a vasectomy but as time went on I’ve been in two minds about having another. So we decided to see what happened and so far nothing in 2 years.

He has fertility issues and it’s something he doesn’t want to worry about anymore and he’s happy to stay at 3 so a vasectomy was a joint decision knowing it would take time for the appointment to come. And now that appointment times came and it’s been one the very few months when my ovulation has been in line for when he’s home from work. So a small chance!

@GemmaG I see that line on that for sure oh fingers are so tightly crossed for you xx

I'm still getting lines on the dodgy one steps I just don't see how they can be this dark and be fake but all other tests are pretty much bfn... Maybe a hint on an answer earlier..

Screenshot_20220528-194645.png Screenshot_20220528-194923.png

I think them answer test are a higher hcg level :shrug: that's one cruel one step if it's not true xx

Right?! Is it me or are they getting darker?! I think if it was real I surely would be getting at least something of note on the other tests.. Really am annoyed with the one steps!!!

Right?! Is it me or are they getting darker?! I think if it was real I surely would be getting at least something of note on the other tests.. Really am annoyed with the one steps!!!

They do look darker I wouldn't care I use to swear by these aswell and now I hate them xx

I've never had a problem with the amazon ones but these eBay ones with the flower on I'll never ever buy again!!

@GemmaG
Ooow that line is clear as day love. I really think this is ure BFP. I pray they get darker lovely. Absolutely praying for a sticky bean. [-o<

@josephine3
That one step is darker love and I see a vvv faint line on the Answer test and they are 25mlU so not as sensitive. If that one step line is not the real deal that is very cruel and they should be taken off EBay. Got everything crossed the next ones are even darker. Can’t wait to see.

@lomelindi17
Oh love bless you. I had a cyst on my overy years ago abs didn’t need any treatment. I was pregnant at the time and they had too keep an eye on it. I was close to needing it removed because it got quite big but in the end it shrank and just dissolved. So I really hope even if you do have a cyst you won’t need any harsh treatment. what a worry.
I pray that appointment goes really well love.

Hello I’m new here!

I was hoping I could get some thoughts on my chart this month.

This chart is different from the last 4 months.

I do have PCOS and took 50mg clomid CD 5-9 this time around.

According to Ava and OPK I ovulated on CD18 so I’m about 10 DPO as of 5/28.

D651D2FF-DDAD-49D7-8D47-06C72EC0AA68.png

Deffo getting darker. Have you Any frer ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->