May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

LalaR

Mummy to 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Since no-one has yet started a May testing thread I thought that I would bite the bullet and take my turn in running one. These threads have given me so much support and I hope that we can continue together on a positive TTC note. Here's hoping for many :bfp:s to come!!

May 1st:flower:
peanutpup
mummy2h
NandO1
Beauts

May2nd:flower:
SaraJewel
joanne40
MrsP2be:bfp:
anorak

May 3rd:flower:

May 4th:flower:
AltaMom
Coastdreams
Mrskg:bfp::angel:

May 5th:flower:
Dylis
cassie4cincy

May 6th:flower:
POASFiend
HitTheJackpot
teamstanlick

May 7th:flower:

May 8th:flower:
JJay
Mama Duck

May 9th:flower:
viccat

May 10th:flower:
Casper72
happycloud

May 11th:flower:
Mas1118

May 12th:flower:
cluckymumof5

May 13th:flower:
44andHoping

May 14th:flower:

May 15th:flower:
rubiemckinney

May 16th:flower:

May 17th:flower:
Mom To 2

May 18th:flower:
Bonnie1990
Green Orchid
marymoomin

May 19th:flower:
Feline:bfp:

May 20th:flower:

May 21st:flower:
captainj1
mummyb2b

May 22nd:flower:
Elski
luckylecky
Milty
minted69
kathy31

May 23rd:flower:

May 24th:flower:
alicatt

May 25th:flower:

May 26th:flower:

May 27th:flower:

May 28th:flower:
curleymumma
joanne40

May 29th:flower:
Coastdreams

May 30th:flower:

May 31st:flower:
dan-o

As it is looking ever more likely I will be moving on to May I hope that some of you ladies will consider joining me.
I seem to be ovulating later this month which means that DH and I will be unable to dtd when ov day comes. We have 2 more days left and my OPKs are still very pale so I don't think there is much hope. I am now keeping my fingers crossed for an early May BPF on or around our first angel's due date 11th May.

aw Layla.... I started one a couple of days ago but had no replies :wacko:

I started this a couple of weeks ago but no interest yet. Still early days! How are you doing? Still in the April race??

Oh blimey I didnt realise, sorry, if I had have looked properly I wouldnt have started one!! :wacko:
I'm fine thanks, AF due next mon/tues 9th/10th april, but taking a relaxed approach this month, no opk and no vits, just bd and thats it. I have got sooo disheartened seeing bfn bfn bfn and to be honest I dont even want to test this time, which is so not like me!! Are you still in the april race?
xx

Not really sure. Was due to ov last weekend but started B6 which has lengthened things and just got my positive opk yesterday. Only BD'd Sun and Mon and then nothing until lunchtime today so I have probably missed the boat. Waiting to see what my temps do before I give myself a test date. I'm still thinking I will be on to May before long.
I know what you mean about not wanting to test. Until you get a BFN the hope is still alive! Good luck for the 9th/10th.

Hi Lala:hi: :flower:

I get to be the 1st yay!--literally! af due on apr 30th but I will not test til may 1st as that is my birthday month and I feel lucky :thumbup:

Hi peanut - welcome! I hope that may is the month for you.:flower:

I am looking forward to seeing all the BFPs roll in.

Can I join please ?:hugs::hugs:I will test on April the 22 nd ,x

You are welcome to join us but you may want to join the April testing thread first. I will keep my fingers crossed you don't get as far as may testing. Good luck.:thumbup:

Can I join you???? I am on CD1, will be testing from 2nd-9th May (28-35 day cycle!!!).

Here's hoping for an amaaaaaazing month!

Can I join you???? I am on CD1, will be testing from 2nd-9th May (28-35 day cycle!!!).

Here's hoping for an amaaaaaazing month!

Welcome Sarah! I hope we will have an amazing month too!!

Af started today, a day early. Back in chasing a peanut... last chance to have one arrive before my 40th birthday. FX'd!

Will be testing May 4th...hopefully the Month of May will bring more than just flowers!

Af started today, a day early. Back in chasing a peanut... last chance to have one arrive before my 40th birthday. FX'd!

Can I have may 5th pls, AF en route so 2013 baby here I come..

Altamom mine would be just before my 39th birthday :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Will be testing May 4th...hopefully the Month of May will bring more than just flowers!

Good luck for may. I have good feelings about May - it's always been my favourite month!!
When is your birthday? Any nice plans?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->