May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

Hello ladies,may I join you? Can I please be put down for 8th May? Good luck to us all x

Lala.........have I missed something lol, you have a pregnancy ticker on your sig.......are you???!!! I cant find anything anywhere saying congrats, I hope you are!!!
Jo xxx

Thanks Jo. Very cautiously pregnant. Our one BD attempt seems to have paid off. Trying to be positive but not too excited as I have had 2 losses in the past 7 months. 4+1 weeks today and hcg levels at 3+6 were 77 so just need to see what monday's bloods bring!

aw thats fantastic honey :happydance:
so pleased for you and lets hope its a sticky one eh? best of luck!!
It seems who ever starts a thread gets pregnant that month lol.......I WILL start a June thread lol!!
jo xx

Hello ladies,may I join you? Can I please be put down for 8th May? Good luck to us all x

Consider yourself joined!! Good luck for May. I think it is going to be a good one!!

Hi can i join too please, could you put me down for 1st started using cbfm this month too so fx! would be lovely if may was my month as is special to me due to it being month my grandma's bithday was hope she's looking over me & giving me some much needed luck!

sending everyone
:dust:

Lala.........have I missed something lol, you have a pregnancy ticker on your sig.......are you???!!! I cant find anything anywhere saying congrats, I hope you are!!!
Jo xxx

Thanks Jo. Very cautiously pregnant. Our one BD attempt seems to have paid off. Trying to be positive but not too excited as I have had 2 losses in the past 7 months. 4+1 weeks today and hcg levels at 3+6 were 77 so just need to see what monday's bloods bring!

Great news and fingers crossed for you! Did you really just BD once last month and got a positive? Only asking because our BD attempts often don't end up with OH finishing! :dust:

Congrats LalaR! Please can I have 22nd May? This cycle is a dud I think

Lala can you put me down for the 5th pls

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

LalaR you've put me down for the 10th instead of the 8th. Can you change it please? Oh and congratulations!

Hi ladies,
All sorted on the list! I really hope that this is it for you all!

Yes sara - I got a BFP having only BD'd on O day and 4-5 days before. We had guests so couldn't do anything in between and I had my positive opk in that time. I suppose it does mean that they are right when they say "it only takes once"!!

It's been a difficult day for me. I'm supposed to be 4+2 weeks(16dpo) and this afternoon had a decent amount of brown discharge/spotting. Enough to give me a 50p size spot on my pants but nothing other than on wiping since. I really fear that I am MCing again so I will probably be joining you all for a May 2ww. Bloods tomorrow to see what is going on.

lalaR can you put me down for the 1st may, already feel out eventhough i havent ov'd yet. hope all goes well with your blood test tomorrow, keep positive hun, lots of women experience spotting when their period is due, i had it with my ds and hes now a raving lunatic of a 2 year old. xxx

:wave:Hello Ladies.
I have been TTC for a very long time and I seem to always be the one left behind with no BFP:cry:
I am 36 now and I figured I would have a LO or two running around by now it has been so long. We are very grateful for our 8(almost 9) yr old son but are trying so very hard for another that is has taken over my life and I don't even know what I would do if I wasn't TTC anymore (I sometimes think of giving up but can't for the thought of what I would do instead). I am sorry for the sob story:blush: but I am on CD 2 today and I am feeling sorry for myself. I would love to join this thread and maybe find some buddies who have been trying for a while too.
I will be testing around May 11th, but it depends on when I ovulate - usually anywhere from cd14 to 18.

lalaR can you put me down for the 1st may, already feel out eventhough i havent ov'd yet. hope all goes well with your blood test tomorrow, keep positive hun, lots of women experience spotting when their period is due, i had it with my ds and hes now a raving lunatic of a 2 year old. xxx

Hi NandO1,
Keep positive. If we don't have hope at the start of the cycle when could we have it? I am sure that once you ov you will start to feel better.:hugs:

I'm a little better today. Still brown spotting but less than yesterday. Digi test up to 2-3 weeks today so trying to keep positive. Just had bloods done so roll on 6pm for the results.

Good luck Mas. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Back to the drawing board for me today. Please put me down for May 13th as a test date. :flower:

Here we go again.......

Hi Ladies!! If all goes well with the Clomid and Ovidrel this week, I will have my 2nd attempt at IUI on Sunday (April 22), which would have me on course to test on May 6!

Fxed for all of us!! - May this month be AH-MAY-ZING with lots of BFPs!!

Back to the drawing board for me today. Please put me down for May 13th as a test date. :flower:

Here we go again.......

Sometimes a fresh start is a good thing. Are you trying anything different this month? Good luck!!

Hi Ladies!! If all goes well with the Clomid and Ovidrel this week, I will have my 2nd attempt at IUI on Sunday (April 22), which would have me on course to test on May 6!

Fxed for all of us!! - May this month be AH-MAY-ZING with lots of BFPs!!

I could do with an amazing May! Hopefully it will be a lucky one!

Pop me down for the 2nd of may please !!!!! I love this forum , makes me smile. Fingers crossed for all of us xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->