May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

Af started today, a day early. Back in chasing a peanut... last chance to have one arrive before my 40th birthday. FX'd!

Can I have may 5th pls, AF en route so 2013 baby here I come..

Altamom mine would be just before my 39th birthday :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

My Birthday is Jan 18th, and DF is on Jan 29th. If we were to be so lucky, this one would be due around the 10th. Good Lord! lol

Hi ladies Happy Easter! How is everyone today? I am biding time until AF arrives the end of this week. Not got too much hope for a BFP this month due to bad BD timing. Roll on May!!

Happy Easter Ladies. Day 1 of Clommid today. Ugh, hate the stuff, upsets my tummy, but if it brings on a bean, who cares!

Lala, can you add me for the 2nd may please? AF arrived yesterday morning :wacko:
thanks
jo xx

Hi there! I was a little late this month but on CD2 now so please add me for May 8th xx. Good luck everyone!

yep 2 threads Bonnie!! I started one as I didn't see lala's, and as she had started one first I thought it only right we stick with her thread!! Plus she is better at adding people with dates etc than me!! :wacko:

Hi Lala,

I'm going to go for May 4th testing please!

'May the 4th be with you'! Hubby loves Star Wars so he's thinking it will be a lucky day!

Thanks

C
x

Hi Lala,

I'm going to go for May 4th testing please!

'May the 4th be with you'! Hubby loves Star Wars so he's thinking it will be a lucky day!

Thanks

C
x

Fantastic!! My DH even mentioned us getting married on May 4th he loves Star wars so much too. Must be a good omen for you testing then. Good luck:flower:

Lala.........have I missed something lol, you have a pregnancy ticker on your sig.......are you???!!! I cant find anything anywhere saying congrats, I hope you are!!!
Jo xxx

May 6th for me please. Can't wait to start trying again. Hopefully get a BFP instead of a referral to the fertility clinic!!!!

Lala.........have I missed something lol, you have a pregnancy ticker on your sig.......are you???!!! I cant find anything anywhere saying congrats, I hope you are!!!
Jo xxx

Thanks Jo. Very cautiously pregnant. Our one BD attempt seems to have paid off. Trying to be positive but not too excited as I have had 2 losses in the past 7 months. 4+1 weeks today and hcg levels at 3+6 were 77 so just need to see what monday's bloods bring!

May 6th for me please. Can't wait to start trying again. Hopefully get a BFP instead of a referral to the fertility clinic!!!!

I hope that you get the BFP too!! Good luck.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->