May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

Oh well, tested today on cd28 and got a BFN and tummy cramps suggest that AF is on her way...

Mummyb2b, I have been getting Af earlier too, going from a 31 day cycle to 27 days last month. Not sure what is happening with my body either! You mind me asking how old you are?

Kathy x

hi kathy glad i not the only one but it's unnerving isnt it! i'm 36 how about you?

Hiya!

Thanks for the reply! I'm 40 years young next week....eeeeeek!!!!!!

I have been thrown a curve ball this month and gone back to a 30 day cycle with AF starting yesterday after suffering horrendous PMT symptoms for nearly 2 weeks. Oh hum, I don't know where I am with things!!!!!

aw happy birthday for next week (or is it this week now?) mine went back to 24 days (normal 25) last time too so not sure what this month will bring hopefully a 9 month wait??? maybe june will bring your bfp as a special birthday gift too??? lets hope for a 9month wait!!!:dust:

Congratulations to Feline who got her BFP on the 19th May! Another BFP for the group.

Thanks so much LalaR ....and everyone else out there. It's taken me months and I've been so stressed and worried about it. I know how despairing it feels to get AF and I was about to start fertility testing becuase we were using OPK tests etc. I just didn't think it was going to happen for me. Girls, I'm sending you a MASSIVE shedload of sparkling baby dust for the next month...I'll be watching the future testing threads with interest and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.

Feline xx

:witch: she got me!

Not sure what are next step will be. Hubby wants IVF. I want a margarita!

Margarita is not a bad idea. You and hubby need to go out for a reckless night on the town and then in a couple of days discuss serious matters!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->