May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

Morning All!

I'm still hopeful that I'll get a BFP this month. Its being quite elusive, and totally frustrating. I think I had implantation bleeding on 9DPO and again on 11DPO, and still no BFP and today is 14DPO. AF should have arrived by now!!
I checked my cervix this morning it was high (could barely touch it), and my CM was creamy and there was lots of it. My temps have stayed high at 79.8 this morning. Has anyone else had to wait longer than when her period was due to get a BFP? I just don't know what to think at this point :shrug:

in the 'olden days' way back when i had my first round of kids (5-10 years ago...) i only got positives 15-16 dpo- but im not sure wether the tests have changed since then or not.

I have been a week late for AF - and had what i thought was Implantation bleeding at the right time- and upon investigation found that i diddnt O properly and the spotting was just a lack of progesterone not quite supportign the lining well enough, thats happened to e twice in about two years, bith times i skipped AF for the whole month- the doc said the scant spotting (even though it was just tiny bits of the paper at one occassion to the loo) was that months version of the period. :cry:

Hopefully yours is more leaning towards the late BFP!!!:happydance:

Good luck alicatt.

Curley - what times do you test?

Hey coastdreams- sorry, are you refering to our conversation re OPK's or when i do my prg tests? Ill answer both and save us time!

OPk's- i do in the morning and in the evening, not exact times, i know your meant to, but i have found approx 12 hours is good enough, i havnt missed a moths surge!

HCG-s- I have been doing them with FMU since dpo 10 on internet cheepies. Today im either 12-13dpo, so i was going to do a FRER with FMU- but i diddnt, i think at this stage im actually too scared to do the more sensitive- if i get a neg i feel like ill have to believe it....Im not quite ready to believe its all over just yet!!!

Morning All!

I'm still hopeful that I'll get a BFP this month. Its being quite elusive, and totally frustrating. I think I had implantation bleeding on 9DPO and again on 11DPO, and still no BFP and today is 14DPO. AF should have arrived by now!!
I checked my cervix this morning it was high (could barely touch it), and my CM was creamy and there was lots of it. My temps have stayed high at 79.8 this morning. Has anyone else had to wait longer than when her period was due to get a BFP? I just don't know what to think at this point :shrug:

in the 'olden days' way back when i had my first round of kids (5-10 years ago...) i only got positives 15-16 dpo- but im not sure wether the tests have changed since then or not.

I have been a week late for AF - and had what i thought was Implantation bleeding at the right time- and upon investigation found that i diddnt O properly and the spotting was just a lack of progesterone not quite supportign the lining well enough, thats happened to e twice in about two years, bith times i skipped AF for the whole month- the doc said the scant spotting (even though it was just tiny bits of the paper at one occassion to the loo) was that months version of the period. :cry:

Here's to hoping that mine was implantation bleeding!
I know I O' shortly before CD 18 as I had an ultrasound on that day that showed the corpus luteum. Plus a positive OPK. Just not sure what is going on now.. 14 DPO and no BFP and no AF! FX I'm pregnant and the BFP is around the corner!

Good luck alicatt.

Curley - what times do you test?

Hey coastdreams- sorry, are you refering to our conversation re OPK's or when i do my prg tests? Ill answer both and save us time!

OPk's- i do in the morning and in the evening, not exact times, i know your meant to, but i have found approx 12 hours is good enough, i havnt missed a moths surge!

HCG-s- I have been doing them with FMU since dpo 10 on internet cheepies. Today im either 12-13dpo, so i was going to do a FRER with FMU- but i diddnt, i think at this stage im actually too scared to do the more sensitive- if i get a neg i feel like ill have to believe it....Im not quite ready to believe its all over just yet!!!

Best of luck tomorrow morning! I'll be testing too!

Morning All!

I know I O' shortly before CD 18 as I had an ultrasound on that day that showed the corpus luteum. Plus a positive OPK. Just not sure what is going on now.. 14 DPO and no BFP and no AF! FX I'm pregnant and the BFP is around the corner!

from my calculations, depending on the womans body, you may not get a BFP until 16-18dpo- depending on how long it takes for eggy to get the womb- (6-12 days! huge difference!) and how long before that egg secreets ebough hcg to detect (3-6 days!) so you could be looking at 12+6=18dpo! So hold out unitl AF comes! Fingers X for you!

As for me, i have prety much given up hope- of course that hope is always there untill af shows, we just pretedn its not so we dont get our hopes up....but i have no breast pain today, and im rea'ly down and feeling like i may get headache, which are PMT symptoms for me....very depressing.

Morning All!

from my calculations, depending on the womans body, you may not get a BFP until 16-18dpo- depending on how long it takes for eggy to get the womb- (6-12 days! huge difference!) and how long before that egg secreets ebough hcg to detect (3-6 days!) so you could be looking at 12+6=18dpo! So hold out unitl AF comes! Fingers X for you!

As for me, i have prety much given up hope- of course that hope is always there untill af shows, we just pretedn its not so we dont get our hopes up....but i have no breast pain today, and im rea'ly down and feeling like i may get headache, which are PMT symptoms for me....very depressing.

So sorry curleymumma :cry: I spotted again last night, but it has disappeared again this morning. I was so upset I didn't bother to poas this morning, so I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to test with fmu. That is providing that AF doesn't appear today. I feel like she is here, just knocking at the door, the cramps and bloating are pretty intense.

so sorry curley and thank you for the advice. I was talking aout opk's, would love to hav a month here I though I might be preggo!!

Thinking surge must have passed now, i'm on cd20 now. Af was a long one last month for some reason and only stopped on 12th May so feel like i've had no time at all to try this month!

oh well, we'll see what happens...

C
x

Hey Coastdreams, I'm in a similar situation this month, I usually get stronger and stronger lines on opks, followed by 2 days of positives. I'm now on cd18 and nothing but the faintest of faint lines :(. I'm keeping BDing and opking for now but not very hopeful for this cycle.

Hopefully we've just missed the surge xx

Morning All!

So sorry curleymumma :cry: I spotted again last night, but it has disappeared again this morning. I was so upset I didn't bother to poas this morning, so I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to test with fmu. That is providing that AF doesn't appear today. I feel like she is here, just knocking at the door, the cramps and bloating are pretty intense.

Awww, m so sorry to hear that- but you never know, i have heard women report the oodest symtpoms beofre a BFP. Hold out hope a ittle while longer XXX

I wasnt feeling confident this a.m- so i did fmu with an internet cheapie, as i only have one FRER- it was BFN. Wasnt suprised. that little feeling in mygut that thought it was a good posibilty tat i was pg has turned into hopes and wishes, tat i have little confidence in!

can feel the eostrogen headach starting, means in out it think..... Seems though its my last cycle, i cant help but hold on to al little hope until i see the red...

can feel the eostrogen headach starting, means in out it think..... Seems though its my last cycle, i cant help but hold on to al little hope until i see the red...

Awwwww....AF pains....i can feel it....so sad....

well ladies, i'm on the evening of cd13- and its my very last cycle here and i can feel the AF pain setting in, i have the distinct feeling that within a few hours there will be tears- and goodbyes to say to you all. Sigh....im not quite depressed, but sad and a bit bewildered. Such a difficult time, but one must accept what life throws at you.

I have really enjoyed evenryones company and how we all work together to distract each other during the TWW agony... I wont miss that at all! Imagine the money i will save on OPk's and HCG tests??? Over a year i could take a holiday i think...gotta look an the bright side :)

Love you all ladies, ill check in the morning and sign of for good,

XXX

:hugs: curleymamma

Sorry to Milty too.

JJay, fx'd for us that we have just missed it. Since starting clomid everything has been clockwork, but as this month I had a longer period and i'm taking oestrogen and metformin it has messed everything up.

My af due on 26th but think that may be delayed now too cos of my longer period. Having a blood test in the morning to see if I did ov this month.

C
X

Morning All!

Awww, m so sorry to hear that- but you never know, i have heard women report the oodest symtpoms beofre a BFP. Hold out hope a ittle while longer XXX

I wasnt feeling confident this a.m- so i did fmu with an internet cheapie, as i only have one FRER- it was BFN. Wasnt suprised. that little feeling in mygut that thought it was a good posibilty tat i was pg has turned into hopes and wishes, tat i have little confidence in!

Well my temp dipped really low, and AF arrived just a short time later. I'm on to June!

well ladies, i'm on the evening of cd13- and its my very last cycle here and i can feel the AF pain setting in, i have the distinct feeling that within a few hours there will be tears- and goodbyes to say to you all. Sigh....im not quite depressed, but sad and a bit bewildered. Such a difficult time, but one must accept what life throws at you.

I have really enjoyed evenryones company and how we all work together to distract each other during the TWW agony... I wont miss that at all! Imagine the money i will save on OPk's and HCG tests??? Over a year i could take a holiday i think...gotta look an the bright side :)

Love you all ladies, ill check in the morning and sign of for good,

XXX

So sad to hear you are leaving ,you are such a lovely supportive lady and will be deeply missed on the forum ,I wish you love peace and happiness ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->