May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

Oh well, tested today on cd28 and got a BFN and tummy cramps suggest that AF is on her way...

Mummyb2b, I have been getting Af earlier too, going from a 31 day cycle to 27 days last month. Not sure what is happening with my body either! You mind me asking how old you are?

Kathy x

hi kathy glad i not the only one but it's unnerving isnt it! i'm 36 how about you?

well ladies, i'm on the evening of cd13- and its my very last cycle here and i can feel the AF pain setting in, i have the distinct feeling that within a few hours there will be tears- and goodbyes to say to you all. Sigh....im not quite depressed, but sad and a bit bewildered. Such a difficult time, but one must accept what life throws at you.

I have really enjoyed evenryones company and how we all work together to distract each other during the TWW agony... I wont miss that at all! Imagine the money i will save on OPk's and HCG tests??? Over a year i could take a holiday i think...gotta look an the bright side :)

Love you all ladies, ill check in the morning and sign of for good,

XXX

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry to hear you leaving us! we will miss you!
all the best for the future! xx

Oh well, tested today on cd28 and got a BFN and tummy cramps suggest that AF is on her way...

Mummyb2b, I have been getting Af earlier too, going from a 31 day cycle to 27 days last month. Not sure what is happening with my body either! You mind me asking how old you are?

Kathy x

hi kathy glad i not the only one but it's unnerving isnt it! i'm 36 how about you?

Hiya!

Thanks for the reply! I'm 40 years young next week....eeeeeek!!!!!!

I have been thrown a curve ball this month and gone back to a 30 day cycle with AF starting yesterday after suffering horrendous PMT symptoms for nearly 2 weeks. Oh hum, I don't know where I am with things!!!!!

Onto June for me as AF started late in the day yesterday...

Good luck to anyone left to test xx

thanks everyone, ill pop my head in now and again to see how you are all going, hopefully watch you all get your BFP's, best wishes to you all XXX

Hi lovely's :flower: We just got back from our lake trip. I have a lot of catching up to do :dohh:

As for me I am 6 days post IUI and counting and very sunburned. I am grateful for the distraction during my TWW though :thumbup:

Prayers and blessings,
~Angie

Congratulations to Feline who got her BFP on the 19th May! Another BFP for the group.

Hey Girls,

So sorry for the BFN’s this month and especially Curleymamma, I wish you all the best for the future sweetie. Congratulations Feline, fab news!

I’ve had a crappy couple of days to be honest and have been feeling really low. I got my blood test results yesterday which showed I didn’t ovulate at all so the two good follies I had on both sides went to waste!! To be honest I’m not surprised I didn’t ovulate as I didn’t get any positive opk’s this month and I always do normally.

This month I started taking Oestrogen (as my womb lining is a bit thin) and Metformin which I’m assuming has caused this as every month since I started taking Clomid I’ve ovulated and been like clockwork. The nurse thinks that these medicines shouldn’t affect ovulation but what else could it be?

She is going to speak to the consultant on Friday and let me know what to do this month. She asked if I had enough clomid to go up to 100mg’s a day so maybe that’s what will happen. I am a little nervous about this though as I’ve heard the side effects are bad on 100mg’s and I’m going away at the time I’ll be taking them. Is anyone else on 100mg and can you tell me what it’s like? I’ve been fine on 50mg, had a few side effects the first month but after that not too bad.

It just all got me down yesterday and I had a good cry. I know I should stay positive but I’m now about to start my 6th round and I feel like the last one was a waste of a precious chance. I really feel like my time on clomid is wizzing past and every month I get more and more worried that it’s not going to happen. It doesn’t help that three of my friends this week announced their pregnancies.

Anyway, so sorry for being miserable. My Husband is great and he’s a real positive thinker but I don’t think he understands how scared I am about having to have assisted conception – he thinks I shouldn’t be thinking that far ahead. I really tried to be positive this month as I had the potential for two eggies and at one point I really did think I would get a BFP; I think the more positive you are the harder it hits you when AF arrives.

AF isn’t here yet but my blood test showed I didn’t ovulate so I am just waiting for her to show her face. On to June for me now – has anyone set up a thread yet?

Thanks for listening…:flower:

C
x

Hi coast dreams- thanks for your thoughts to me. Its a sad time, but i will stay in touch and hope that you all get your babies XXX

As far as upping your clomid, i went to 100mg and it was no different to 50mg for me- i had the same symptoms on both- mood swings and irritability, vivid dreams, indigestion and leg cramps- the only difference was that at 50mg the leg cramps were in my lower legs, at 100mg in my thighs. I had barely positive O result from day 21 progetserone on 50mg and good O result on 100.- Obviously no baby though- but our issues are all different, if you can get O'ing at least you have a chance.

It is too late for me- but i was reading about soy isoflavins- apparently they act similarly to clomid, and some gyne's use them in conjunction with clomid to assist O- if you do a google search you will find interesting information. If i was still able to TTC i would give it a go- but instead i will live vicariously through you all here.

Hope you all are well XX

big :hugs: curley x im not sure of your situation but we thought this was our last ry an it felt like the end of the world when i moscarried again x so i know how you are feeling :cry: we've now decided to try once more after tests although i think we've had an oops this month think i may have ov on normal day i thought itd be delayed by mc x what will be will be i suppose x

:hugs: coast xxx

can someone post a link for june thread please xxx

thanks Curly. I had always ovulated fine on 50mg but this month I started taking the extra medication which seems to have changed things. Maybe they think upping the dose will even things out.

Thanks Mrskg

xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-june-testing-thread-catch-june-bug-baby.html

Coast I'm so sorry the eggies didn't hatch this past time. Big hugs :hugs: I know nothing of clomid. Haven't reached that step myself but I am also scared of the assisted route. I have done research. My insurance doesn't cover it. I havens spoken to DB on the subject yet as he says we shouldn't worry until if and when we hit July. I haven't told him I went to see gyn just for some basic bloodwork. We have the finances for ART but I just don't know if it is a step we will be willing to take or not. If I hit July I will probably go for an hsg which alone scares the crap out of me. Funny how I not afraid of pregnancy and birth but I don't want all of these other procedures? I guess it's the unknown for me, never having had any surgeries before and being in the medical field I know too much of what is happening. Lol. Just call me chicken little

Mskrg-welcome back. Hugs for your strength to continue. I think it's ad hard or harder than quitting!

Thanks Bonnie, can always count on your for some support :flower:

I get some assisted free on the NHS over here so its the procedures that scare me the most. Also the odds aren't great to them being sucessful and they really are the last resort. Every month brings me closer to the realisation that we could be facing a childless future!!

Anyway, I need to get over it and get positive for June. A good state of mind does help. I have to keep reminding myself that we have no medical conditions preventing us from conceiving; I just simply wasn't ovulating. maybe its just going to take time.

C
x

big :hugs: curley x im not sure of your situation but we thought this was our last ry an it felt like the end of the world when i moscarried again x so i know how you are feeling :cry: we've now decided to try once more after tests although i think we've had an oops this month think i may have ov on normal day i thought itd be delayed by mc x what will be will be i suppose x

:hugs: coast xxx

can someone post a link for june thread please xxx

I wish you all the best. I was worried that i would fall last cycle and loose it, i think that would be a bigger rollercoaster to ride. You are doing amazingly XXX

I am testing tomorrow or the next day! Feeling a little old actually....should I be at this??

Cathy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"