May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

I see it nevertoolate :) good luck xx

The witch is getting me 2 days early so I am out.

Oh casper sorry to hear that :hugs:

Could you please add me to the testing date mine is may 22nd

Thanks x

Bonnie- I've been better. This really sucks, but I was able to drown my sorrows in a huge glass of wine last night.

So I tested with an FRER and got a BFN last night. I am 6 days away from AF showing so I am not going to test untl Friday, unless AF beats me to it. I am so sick of literally pissing money down the drain on these tests:growlmad:

I only have one CBE Digital left anyway..who knows:shrug:

~Angie

So I tested with an FRER and got a BFN last night. I am 6 days away from AF showing so I am not going to test untl Friday, unless AF beats me to it. I am so sick of literally pissing money down the drain on these tests:growlmad:

I only have one CBE Digital left anyway..who knows:shrug:

~Angie

Hang in-it's still early

That's why I buy the cheap Internet ones-they keep me amused without the guilt:haha:

The others are just so expensive. I did breakdown and have a box of 4 CB Dig- got a good deal. 25% of coupon and $5 extra bucks so it was only $15. Will wait to use to confirm BFP :haha:

Hi ladies - sorry for going AWOL for a couple of days. The stress of things was getting too much for me so I ended up at my GP yesterday and am now signed off for rest until I reach the 12 week mark. That's keeping all fingers and toes crossed I get that far! Next scan on Saturday but no official review until 23rd so trying to keep stress free and not over exert.

Congratulations nevertoolate!! Sorry to all those the witch got.

So so sorry Altamom. Even an early loss is still hard to deal with.

:hugs: cassy4cincy

:hugs: never2late, but I'm still crossing fingers for you!!

I'm out :( Next cycle could result in a due date around my 36th birthday! I was hoping to give birth before 36! Oh well, I need to just get over myself. So...see some of you next time. Good luck the rest of the month!

The witch got me! On to round 3.

Today is my grandsons birthday! He is 3 today and probably about 3 months in my icon picture!

I am excited to start another round!

Stay strong!

~Angie (41)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann