May Testing Thread - May we all be blooming soon!

I would do the opposite of what you did last month and switch it up a bit

Coastdreams,

Do you use OPK's? I would recommend "The Sperm Meets Egg Plan".

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Hubby and I tried it and were successful on the first try. When you get the positive OPK, you BD that night, the night after, and the night after that. Then you skip a day, and then BD one more time for good measure. Leading up to the positive OPK, just BD every other night.

The jury is still out on daily BD'ing. Some say it doesn't matter and others say it doesn't give hubby enough time to regenerate healthy sperm. All the best to you!!

Coastdreams, I've heard that if there are no problems with OH's :spermy: then BDing everyday leading up to Over is best. It took us 5 months last time and it was the only time we did it everyday that we conceived.

Good luck and happy BDing :thumbup:

OK- i promised self i wouldnt symtpom spot this cycle- but, as this is my last round i may as well be self indulgent!!!
here goes.....

100mg clomid cd3-7
0 day- good Lh surge previously, and good EWCM

0-2 dpo pimple outbreak- used to get this when i was younger mid cycle, but as i got older it started happening when AF was due.

-7dpo
sleeping like a log,
off food- but other life stresses most likely causing that a at the moment...
started to get an achy pain in left BB

-8dpo-
still off food- still likely to be persona stresses-
still achy/painful left Breast, (why left???)
watery CM- bit more than normal (for me) .
Twinges and pulls in abdomen (i think more than usual, but im paying to much attention...)
-Got my day 21 test back and told all good, very healthy strong O-

So thats where i am at....was doing some reading and apparently less than 10% of pregnancies can be detected before 12.5 dpo- which was interesting because the amount i see on here seems to be more than that- but im not saying it doesnt happen for people here, but i know i never got a BFP before 15dpo!!!

Anyhow, how is everyone elses cycle going?

OK- i promised self i wouldnt symtpom spot this cycle- but, as this is my last round i may as well be self indulgent!!!
here goes.....

100mg clomid cd3-7
0 day- good Lh surge previously, and good EWCM

0-2 dpo pimple outbreak- used to get this when i was younger mid cycle, but as i got older it started happening when AF was due.

-7dpo
sleeping like a log,
off food- but other life stresses most likely causing that a at the moment...
started to get an achy pain in left BB

-8dpo-
still off food- still likely to be persona stresses-
still achy/painful left Breast, (why left???)
watery CM- bit more than normal (for me) .
Twinges and pulls in abdomen (i think more than usual, but im paying to much attention...)
-Got my day 21 test back and told all good, very healthy strong O-

So thats where i am at....was doing some reading and apparently less than 10% of pregnancies can be detected before 12.5 dpo- which was interesting because the amount i see on here seems to be more than that- but im not saying it doesnt happen for people here, but i know i never got a BFP before 15dpo!!!

Anyhow, how is everyone elses cycle going?

Everything sounds very hopeful ,good luck sweetie :hugs::hugs:

It's over for a 5th time in 10montbs x bleeding an digi says not pregnant I wish you all the luck in the world x this journey is over for me I won't be trying again xxx

It's over for a 5th time in 10montbs x bleeding an digi says not pregnant I wish you all the luck in the world x this journey is over for me I won't be trying again xxx

:cry::cry:Am so so sorry ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh I am so sorry. :cry::cry::hugs:

My heart is breaking for you, I'm so sorry.

AF got me today. On to next month...

How does this thread work? Are we looking for when our opk shows positive or for when our AF is supposed to begin? Or are we just testing for results?

I had a positive opk on May 4th, which was awful timing because my MIL was in town for stepson's confirmation. But we made sure we dtd anyways. I find that really uncomfortable!

Good luck to everyone this month!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Mrskg - I really am so sorry. Can't imagine how your feeling. :hugs:

Milty, Leilak & Jjay, thank you or the advice, it is really helpful. Think i'm going to go every day up to OV.

I do use opk's but am sceptical as i've heard clomid can affect them. I usually get pos opk's exactly when my nurse predicts at my scan but this month it hasn't happened yet. She said my fertile days would be yesterday, today and tomorrow but no opk as yet.

I have started taking oestrogen and metformin again

Hiya!

Can I join you? I will be testing on 22.05.12 when I will be 28 days into cycle, if I can last that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes to all...

Kathy x

so sorry to hear that happened again- wish i could gove you more comfort XXX

Mrskg I am so so sorry. I can't imagine how you are feeling. Lots of love. L x

Aw mrskg I'm so sorry! Can't imagine how you feeling sending you hugs xx

Bonnie don't be sad am sure june is your month!

As for me, couldn't resist testing this morn (due to test monday) and got a bfn! Not sure what happening with my body though as normal cycle would mean I'm due monday but past few months I been coming on early which would have ment yesterday so it's anyones guess what will happen this month! Think I will be moving on to june though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->