MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hi. Just joining the May thread today as :witch: made sure I didnt get my BFP in april

Can you put me down for 16th..? Thank you.

New Today as i think the :witch: has got me so ill be testing on the 15th May :thumbup:
:dust: :dust:
to everyone and good luck :flower:

1 dpo here. Not feeling to confident as we only BD'd 1 time after +opk. I have just had sensitive nipples and anxiety.

Weird cramping 1 or 2 DPO? Maybe I haven't really ovulated yet? Or does it sometimes extend past ovulation?

I just got my smiley this morning and I feel gassy and crampy. I usually ovulate two days after the smiley, but that was before clomid. The waiting begins!!!! GL

AF arrived today :( Please add me for the 17th? Good luck everyone, let's see lots of BFPs!!

aghhh!!! Ladies help!!! this is the same thing that happened to me last month, its so confusing and frustrating!!! Today i started to have some O pains on my left side, so heres my OPK's from cd 12 (on top) to today, cd 15 (on bottom). Cd 15 has a slightly darker line than the picture shows but idk???im still gonna test until cd 23 but idk ladies what do you ladies think pos or neg???
(I did BD today.)

Attachments

• photoopk2.jpg
    photoopk2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • photoopk1.jpg
    photoopk1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
I been fertile or OV for about two days well since Monday night. And I been having dizzy spells and headaches. So I haven't been feeling good but I still been getting my BDing in

aghhh!!! Ladies help!!! this is the same thing that happened to me last month, its so confusing and frustrating!!! Today i started to have some O pains on my left side, so heres my OPK's from cd 12 (on top) to today, cd 15 (on bottom). Cd 15 has a slightly darker line than the picture shows but idk???im still gonna test until cd 23 but idk ladies what do you ladies think pos or neg???
(I did BD today.)

Yes cd15 is slightly darker than cd12. I am sending :dust: your way

Thank you Mrstruth!!!! its good to hear from someone else, i was starting to feel a little crazy lol :wacko:

Keep bd!!! how was your temp this morning?

can i be added?

i have no idea when AF is coming, though. my cycles have gone from 39 to 37 to 37 to 32 since starting my meds. I wish it would make up its mind! :)

Hi!!! my testing day is may 1st ...im hoping for a bfp for everyone :) good luck and baby dust to you all !!

can i be added?

i have no idea when AF is coming, though. my cycles have gone from 39 to 37 to 37 to 32 since starting my meds. I wish it would make up its mind! :)

What day are you going to start testing, or do you have a specific day you want to be added to??

This cycle I have certainly become a POAS addict! If I could POAS everytime I went to the bathroom I would do it. I have 20 ic tests how will refrain?! Petesgirl I thought we were close in cycle days but your tickets says 6 more days till you O? I am hoping it happens sooner or that those days fly by for you!

This cycle I have certainly become a POAS addict! If I could POAS everytime I went to the bathroom I would do it. I have 20 ic tests how will refrain?! Petesgirl I thought we were close in cycle days but your tickets says 6 more days till you O? I am hoping it happens sooner or that those days fly by for you!

I hope so too, i thought i had a 35 day cycle with a 21 day LP, but last month when I thought I was having pregnancy symptoms i was really ovulating and then i confirmed that I have been ovulating on cd 22, so all 5 months of ttc were miscalculated, and in a sense, a waist of time. I started evening primrose oil this cycle to hopefully help me O sooner...but i am determined to get it right this time i think im going give OH a break and just plan BD on cd 21, 22, and 23 with preseed!!!! Hopefully i get a pos OPK!!!!

can i be added?

What day are you going to start testing, or do you have a specific day you want to be added to??

AF is due on the 10th, so add me for the 11th please. I may start testing sooner. I have a really bad POAS addiction now that I found ICs! :thumbup:

Petesgirl20 BD just about everyday this week. Yesterday my temp was the same as the day before 96.8 but this morning it was 97.2 yesterday around one I took a opk and itbwas still two lines. Last night around eight I took another which was my CD14 it was one dark line and a very faint line. So I considered that to be a negative last night. But we managed to BD anyhow. So for yesterday would I consider myself being negative with a opk or positive since I received both results. Also MrsPete can you view my chart again for me and tell me is this 1dpo or cd15.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-109934-41772.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->