MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

can i be added?

i have no idea when AF is coming, though. my cycles have gone from 39 to 37 to 37 to 32 since starting my meds. I wish it would make up its mind! :)

What day are you going to start testing, or do you have a specific day you want to be added to??

AF is due on the 10th, so add me for the 11th please. I may start testing sooner. I have a really bad POAS addiction now that I found ICs! :thumbup:

I think a lot of us ladies are addicts. I try so hard not to test but oh my how hard it really is :haha:

aghhh!!! Ladies help!!! this is the same thing that happened to me last month, its so confusing and frustrating!!! Today i started to have some O pains on my left side, so heres my OPK's from cd 12 (on top) to today, cd 15 (on bottom). Cd 15 has a slightly darker line than the picture shows but idk???im still gonna test until cd 23 but idk ladies what do you ladies think pos or neg???
(I did BD today.)

Looks positive to me. Those strips are so hard to figure out. Have you tried the digitals, I really like them a whole lot better even though they are a little more pricey.

3 DPO today. I know my ticker says 2. Feeling good, as expected. My husband isn't sick anymore, which is nice. Men are such babies when they don't feel good. I kept jokingly telling him that I expected more out of a marine. He would just reply that he did his time. 2 deployments in Afghanistan as a turret gunner, I should think so. 12 or 13 days until I can test, but I'm not expecting anything for this month due to my lack of BD around ovulation. Its making it a lot easier to pass the 2ww. I would love to be a BFP of May, but I don't think its gonna happen. Maybe I'll succeed in being a BFP of June. Good luck to you ladies. :dust:

Petesgirl20 BD just about everyday this week. Yesterday my temp was the same as the day before 96.8 but this morning it was 97.2 yesterday around one I took a opk and itbwas still two lines. Last night around eight I took another which was my CD14 it was one dark line and a very faint line. So I considered that to be a negative last night. But we managed to BD anyhow. So for yesterday would I consider myself being negative with a opk or positive since I received both results. Also MrsPete can you view my chart again for me and tell me is this 1dpo or cd15.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-109934-41772.png

Ovulation occurs withing 24-48 hrs of a pos OPK!!! I would say you ovulated on cd14 so your 1 dpo, my chart did the same last month 2 of the same temps and then a spike, yes I think you ovulated, good thing you BD!!!!! GOOD LUCK, keep OPK'ing and charting tho just incase, (that was my mistake last month) keep us updated!!

Petesgirl20 BD just about everyday this week. Yesterday my temp was the same as the day before 96.8 but this morning it was 97.2 yesterday around one I took a opk and itbwas still two lines. Last night around eight I took another which was my CD14 it was one dark line and a very faint line. So I considered that to be a negative last night. But we managed to BD anyhow. So for yesterday would I consider myself being negative with a opk or positive since I received both results. Also MrsPete can you view my chart again for me and tell me is this 1dpo or cd15.

It sounds like you caught the LH surge yesterday afternoon then it was gone last night. I always test in the morning and when I get a positive opk then I test again that night and its almost always gone. Good thing you :sex: sounds to me like your 1 dpo. GL and :dust: to you, hope this is your month.

It sounds like you caught the LH surge yesterday afternoon then it was gone last night. I always test in the morning and when I get a positive opk then I test again that night and its almost always gone. Good thing you :sex: sounds to me like your 1 dpo. GL and :dust: to you, hope this is your month.

Never use OPK's in the morning they tend to show results from the day before!!:dohh:

Hay ladies this month was my fist round of clomid Im currently on cd14, been feeling a few small sharp pains gotta neg. opk yesterday will test today to see if Im O'ing

Never use OPK's in the morning they tend to show results from the day before!!:dohh:

I've always tested in the morning. My test recommends it.

can i be added?

i have no idea when AF is coming, though. my cycles have gone from 39 to 37 to 37 to 32 since starting my meds. I wish it would make up its mind! :)

What day are you going to start testing, or do you have a specific day you want to be added to??

AF is due on the 10th, so add me for the 11th please. I may start testing sooner. I have a really bad POAS addiction now that I found ICs! :thumbup:

I think a lot of us ladies are addicts. I try so hard not to test but oh my how hard it really is :haha:

my friend teases me about peeing on any type of stick. I'm trying to figure out if I am even ovulating (suspecting not), so I POAS from CD 10 to the day AF shows.

Hi Ladies, the evil :witch: got me on Tuesday. I plan to test on May 14th. Fx'd for all of us and sending lots of :dust::dust::dust:

3 DPO today. I know my ticker says 2. Feeling good, as expected. My husband isn't sick anymore, which is nice. Men are such babies when they don't feel good. I kept jokingly telling him that I expected more out of a marine. He would just reply that he did his time. 2 deployments in Afghanistan as a turret gunner, I should think so. 12 or 13 days until I can test, but I'm not expecting anything for this month due to my lack of BD around ovulation. Its making it a lot easier to pass the 2ww. I would love to be a BFP of May, but I don't think its gonna happen. Maybe I'll succeed in being a BFP of June. Good luck to you ladies. :dust:

When you least expect it is when you receive it

Petesgirl20 I took another and it was still negative. But I also decided to keep testing. The OH is loving BDing but I am wore out lol. Do anyone else have little pain on your left and right sides down there? It's a funny tingling feeling

I hope so!

Brieri- I feel like I'm in the same situation we BD'd on Friday I got my +opk Monday at 3am and didn't BD until Tuesday at 5am I hope I caught that egg but I'm not to confident.

Hi I am not sure when I am testing yet as I have irregular cycles. Will confirm a date when I have got my +opk :)

GL and baby :dust: to all :) bring on the New Year Babies :)

I hope so!

Brieri- I feel like I'm in the same situation we BD'd on Friday I got my +opk Monday at 3am and didn't BD until Tuesday at 5am I hope I caught that egg but I'm not to confident.

You've got a chance. It depends on when the egg released. If the egg wasn't released for 24 hours, than you definitely caught it. I posted a thread about how many days before o did you BD on the pregnancy forum and have a lot of responses from people only BD-ing a few days before their +opk and still getting pregnant that month, so you have a chance, I would say. I got my +opk on Monday afternoon, the last time I BD'd before ovulation was Sunday night. I got a negative Tuesday and a negative Sunday, so I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated, but I'm guessing Monday night. Wouldn't it be awesome if we both got our BFP's this month after a not so promising start?

Hi ladies, af hit me again, can I join u?? I'm due to ovulate on cinco de mayo and due to test may 19..... Or close to it... Trying to conceive our first. Were both 25. I'm on cycle 4 clomid and cycle #17 ttc.... starting to lose any hope, and Dh is getting his boys tested soon... And I have slight pcos but clomid 50mg is working very well for me. Good luck to all

I'll be testing the 11th May. I dont ovulate until next week but only have an 11 day luteal phase. Wishing myself tons of luck!! :) and all of you of corse!

I was due to OV Sunday, started taking opks early and receive a positive for two days and it went negative last night. So should my testing day change?

how long is your luteal phase, do you know? i'd assume you ovulated yesterday or today :)

I dont really know after my surgery my body been hey wired. According to the calendar 31 days according to my last two cycles 29 days through countdowntopregnancy website. I was due to OV on 22 so this is few days early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->