MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-109934-19338.png

Well here's my chart and far as positive I received my + opk a few mins ago so count me definitely in
What are you doing on BnB??? Go :sex:, go, go, go!!!! Get lots of :spermy: if you can...and have fun :holly:

Feeling pretty good. On CD9 today, DH and I are BDing on odd cycle days, so tonight is a BD day! :happydance:

Last month OV was on CD16, so a little ways to go still. I've started using OPK's in case OV is earlier this cycle. Planning on using pre-seed for our BDing on CD11, CD13, CD15 and CD 17. Hoping to get lucky this cycle!!

My husband took another turn for the worse. All the fluid and food he'd gotten down the last few hours all came back out because the USMC made him come in for a piss test.

Do I have much of a chance with sex 2 and 3 days before ovulation but none the day before or the day of?

My husband took another turn for the worse. All the fluid and food he'd gotten down the last few hours all came back out because the USMC made him come in for a piss test.

Do I have much of a chance with sex 2 and 3 days befor e ovulation but none the day before or the day of?

It might not be the best odds, but sperm can live for 3-5 days, so if you BD 2 days before OV, you're certainly not out! I wouldn't worry about it really. You should still have some little swimmers right there waiting for the eggy and your poor husband sounds like he needs some TLC instead of the stress of TTC! Here's hoping he feels better soon, and good luck!! :hugs:

BTW: BD 2 or 3 days before OV actually makes it a higher chance you'll have a girl than a boy if it does catch!

Do I have much of a chance with sex 2 and 3 days befor e ovulation but none the day before or the day of?

It might not be the best odds, but sperm can live for 3-5 days, so if you BD 2 days before OV, you're certainly not out! I wouldn't worry about it really. You should still have some little swimmers right there waiting for the eggy and your poor husband sounds like he needs some TLC instead of the stress of TTC! Here's hoping he feels better soon, and good luck!! :hugs:

BTW: BD 2 or 3 days before OV actually makes it a higher chance you'll have a girl than a boy if it does catch!

I haven't even mentioned to him that I'm ovulating. It'll just stress him out that he's so sick during crunch time and I don't want to do that to him. Who knows, maybe he'll miraculously be better tomorrow and we'll BD and everything will be peachy. It could be more like a day before ovulation. I might ovulate tonight, I don't chart my temp so I can't know for sure, and we BD'd last night and yesterday morning.

Thank you. Good luck to you too. :dust:

I'm in the same situation we BD'd last on Friday which was CD 13 I got my +opk at 3 am CD 17 I which means I would be Oing anytime now and we will be BDing at 5am in the morning CD 18. So in 5 hours. Do you think I still have a chance to get that egg?!

I'm in the same situation we BD'd last on Friday which was CD 13 I got my +opk at 3 am CD 17 I which means I would be Oing anytime now and we will be BDing at 5am in the morning CD 18. So in 5 hours. Do you think I still have a chance to get that egg?!

YES!!! The egg lives for 24 hours!!!

Hi Petesgirl:flower:

Could you add my name for testing on the 1st of May please? I got a smiley on CB digi yest\\:D/

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-109934-19338.png

Well here's my chart and far as positive I received my + opk a few mins ago so count me definitely in
What are you doing on BnB??? Go :sex:, go, go, go!!!! Get lots of :spermy: if you can...and have fun :holly:

I had to ask my BnB ladies their opinions because I wasn't due to OV until Sunday and I am new to this charting and testing but I got plenty of BDing in

YES!!! The egg lives for 24 hours!!!

Petesgirl20 I also have a question! If I received my first positive last night at 7pm and I tested this morning at 6:32am and it was still bright red how long or how many days should I BD? When do you think I will OV?

Hi ladies :)

I hope that it's not too late for me to pop my name down...

AF is due for the 10th but can you put me down for the 8th please? I think I might break the ICs out ;) :dust:

Can you please add me to May 13th! Hoping to see a BFP for Mother's Day!

just began TWW (technically NTNP this cycle but ...not really:) Plan to test May1st !!!!!
TTC since april '11 fx this is it

Hello Ladies! Can I join for the 14th of May (even thought I know I will sneak in a couple before) May feels like a good month! Good luck ladies!!

I haven't even mentioned to him that I'm ovulating. It'll just stress him out that he's so sick during crunch time and I don't want to do that to him. Who knows, maybe he'll miraculously be better tomorrow and we'll BD and everything will be peachy. It could be more like a day before ovulation. I might ovulate tonight, I don't chart my temp so I can't know for sure, and we BD'd last night and yesterday morning.

:sex: the day after you technically ovulate just in case ovulation is a little late. :winkwink:

:sex: the day after you technically ovulate just in case ovulation is a little late. :winkwink:

Yesterday I had a +opk, but today its negative again. Does that mean I've already ovulated?

Yesterday I had a +opk, but today its negative again. Does that mean I've already ovulated?

It's possible. Make sure you don't test with fmu when using opks. You can get a false positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->