MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Question about OPKs.... If you get a + opk, and then again the next day, does that mean you didn't ovulate on the first day? (Trying to pin point the big O)

Question about OPKs.... If you get a + opk, and then again the next day, does that mean you didn't ovulate on the first day? (Trying to pin point the big O)

You are expected to ovulate within 24-48 hours after pos OPK, i doesn't nessicarily mean you ovulated at all!! Lots of women get pos OPK's because thier bodies are TRYING to ovulate but never do, or maybe your body tries to ovulate but you start stressing out about something then your body will wait and try again later, so any little thing could affect you ovulation status, (this is not to say that this is the case for every woman) the only way to confirm is through doctor or bbt.

I dont really know after my surgery my body been hey wired. According to the calendar 31 days according to my last two cycles 29 days through countdowntopregnancy website. I was due to OV on 22 so this is few days early

I think you should cant 14 days ater ovulation as test day, but if af comes later (if she comes, Cause were shooting for a :bfp: this cycle) then you can adjust your LP

You are expected to ovulate within 24-48 hours after pos OPK, i doesn't nessicarily mean you ovulated at all!! Lots of women get pos OPK's because thier bodies are TRYING to ovulate but never do, or maybe your body tries to ovulate but you start stressing out about something then your body will wait and try again later, so any little thing could affect you ovulation status, (this is not to say that this is the case for every woman) the only way to confirm is through doctor or bbt.

Yeah, I was told that it doesn't mean you O -- which is actually a problem the doctor thinks I have. (but doesn't bother testing! :growlmad:)

Its not possible to O before you have your surge, is it? I asked a question on another forum, and one woman told me her doctor swears up and down you can ovulate before you have that surge.

i heard to not test after the first positive OPK....your first positive is what counts and you should not test more as they do not tell you anything else. unless of corse you have a surge AGAIN a few days later! This is why I only track my BBTs. MUCH more reliable and the only way of knowing you truly ovulated by self testing :)

I'm still trying to figure out how they work. LOL. I used them before, but i never got any type of positive. This is my 3rd month knowing what i'm doing. I tested until I got a negative just to see how long i had the surge. It's all confusing to me. I'm starting to chart my BBT when I get a new thermometer, but I have no idea how all that works either. I did it before, but my temp never really moved much at all.

opk-pos.jpgOk ladies!!! Im going crazy here!!! Remember how I showed my OPK's yesterday, and yesterdays line was darker than the rest? Well check this out!!!! If this isnt positive, idk what is?!?!?! Do you ladies think it's the Evening Primrose Oil (it's only my first month with EPO, usually it takes a couple months for it to kick in?) or am I genuinely O'ing early???? I have 35 day cycles, I'm not bbt charting this cycle because it stresses me out with my work schedule, I usually O on cd 22, and since im not sure if im really ovulating or not I decided to just BD 2morro since we BD yesterday I want the sperm to be strong...Any advice or comments?!

If the darker line is the test, then yeah, you're O'ing early.

Can I be added too please? I have no idea when I will be testing though. Cycles are irregular (29, 49, 36). Today is CD1.

Can I be added too please? I have no idea when I will be testing though. Cycles are irregular (29, 49, 36). Today is CD1.

Sure I've just added you to the list, just be sure to update us with info and test results...when do you normally ovulate?

Petes - I would do another tomorrow--I usually get a pretty solid dark test line and almost positive the day before and after.

Sure I've just added you to the list, just be sure to update us with info and test results...when do you normally ovulate?

I have no idea when I am ovulating to be honest. I haven't been using OPKs, so was guessing from EWCM and ovulation pains but think I have been totally off. I will be using OPKs this month though, so hopefully will have more info soon (praying that I am actually ovulating)!

How does this work? Wanting to find someone around the same cycle day as me and not sure how. :(

Add me please, I'll be testing from 28 Apr - ? May: until AF comes(or hopefully DOESN'T)!

ETA: My ticker is only right as to me being 12DPO, not the number of CDs. I have an average of 45 day cycles but it's based off 3 normal and then a 66 and a 77 day one, so really I have no FARKING CLUE when I'm supposed to be getting AF.

Ill be testing may 5 hopefully but af showed up a day early this month :( this is only my second month ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->