MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I'll be testing on May 13th period should be starting May 14th/15th

I'll be testing on May 13th period should be starting May 14th/15th

Refer back to the first page of this thread, you can buddy up with some of the ladies that are testing around the same time as you...

I will be testing May 2nd!! My birthday is the 11th so FXed!!

petesgirl20 that's definitely a positive and me and you were due to O on the 22 hopefully we get a BFP. But your opk is definitely positive

I get that every month, it feels like a light cramp, twinge or sometimes more that can last from a few minutes to a day. The pain Feels similar to how you feel right when your period starts.

petesgirl20 that's definitely a positive and me and you were due to O on the 22 hopefully we get a BFP. But your opk is definitely positive

Thank you I think it is too but im still gonna test until cd25, the only way for me to explain O pains is like a pimple (sorry i like to use examples that EVERYONE can relate) remember when you were 13 and your face looked like space with all those little stars and HUGE planets? Remember how you could always feel when one was surfacing? it was sore and it would get more sore the more it surfaced, ACTUALLY, for a lack of a better example we'll use cold sores/ fever blisters and/or boils....when you get a cold sore, it feels sore even before it raises to the surface of your lip, WOW this actually the PERFECT example because the egg folicles raise to the surface of your ovary the same way cold sores do lol!!! Well anyway, the cld sore starts to itch and then if you feel it early enough you can feel the little ball or area thats gonna raise up, and the bigger the cold sore grows the more sore it feels right? Well girlfriend, we've got some pretty awesome cold sores surfacing in our uterus, that will someday become BEAUTIFUL babies!!!! Hope this helped lol sorry I randomly just got a TON of energy and I couldnt stop typing lol :haha:

Hi, could i join please? The :witch: showed her ugly face bang on time and i woke up to her in full force this morning :(. So I will be due for AF on 26th as long as I 'O' on CD24 same as last cycle. So I will be testing on May 26th (if i can hold out that long lol). GL to everyone x

Petesgirl20 and sweetp79 well I definitely ovulated I felt like that on Wed and on Thursday as well. It felt a bit like the feeling I get when AF comes, with a bit of twitching and a tingly feeling. My temps for the last three days were Wed 96.8, Thursday 97.2 and today 97.8. That's a big jump so I am thinking I am 2dpo

petesgirl--im slightly confused.........your opks look the same as mine so im not sure how you read it a s a positive.........the test line has to be the same darkenss or darker than the control line..........your test line is lighter (which is a negative)

ive attached a pic of mine i took this morning and its the same as yours (test line is lighter) therefore mine is a negative.

dont wanna sound patronising and you may already know this but th presence of two lines on an opk doesnt meana positive test. (Sorry if you already know this and sorry if ive read your post totally wrong!!!)

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 9
May 12 for me - if I o when I predict! A bit too early to know for sure.

UPDATED!!! Have a great day ladies and ill talk to you all later today :flower:

Petesgirl20 and sweetp79 well I definitely ovulated I felt like that on Wed and on Thursday as well. It felt a bit like the feeling I get when AF comes, with a bit of twitching and a tingly feeling. My temps for the last three days were Wed 96.8, Thursday 97.2 and today 97.8. That's a big jump so I am thinking I am 2dpo

Awesome!!!!

Now just watch for implantation spotting, cramping. Not sure everyone gets the spotting but alot of people can feel the cramping. I got both with both my first and second pregnancy and felt a car sick feeling at 9-10 dpo while swimming.

Just thought I would update since I haven't been on in a while. I'm on CD 19 of a 30 cycle. I'm going on Monday to get my progesterone levels checked to see if I ovulated or not. Fingers crossed that I did and that we got that little eggy! Hope you ladies are having a fun, fabulous Friday!

I am on CD 22 of a 32 day cycle or 4 DPO. The only BD-ing I got in was about 18 hours before a +opk, the my husband got the stomach flu, so we'll see what happens. Feeling good.

Good luck iloveredskins! I hope you ovulated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->