MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Pete's girl...I'm not sure either if your test was a true positive....this is why me and OPKs are no longer friends!!! :) I've never had 'darker than' only a test that is the darkest before they go light...darn those OPKs!!! I hope you have a gut feeling from some physical signs of ovulation though, I usually find a gut feeling is always right :)

Sweetp79 I am nervous and anxious. But either way at least I know what to expect from now on

Arent OPKs positive if the line is as dark, or darker, than the control?

OK ladies, really this time this is definately positive right??? that line is AS DARK AS the control!!!! Good thing I BD'd twice today but I cant BD this weekend (the next 2 days), i have to go out of town so Im just gonna wear a softcup and switch it out every 12 hrs until Tuesday :(...any opinions....postive??? negative???

P.S. The line closer to the green strip is the CONTROL line and the line farthest away from the green strip is the TEST line.

Attachments

• reallyposopk.jpg
    reallyposopk.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi petesgirl...ur opk looks +ve to me...:)
Go catch tat eggyyy..:winkwink:

CAn you add me for May 17th pls..
Af on her way today & wish to get a BFP
in magical May...:happydance:

Lots & lots of Babydust to everyone..:)

Petes - That looks pretty good to me! Mine rarely get darker than that and I am definitely Oing every month. Good work on double BD :)

My test day will be may 10. Good luck to everyone.

OK ladies, really this time this is definately positive right??? that line is AS DARK AS the control!!!! Good thing I BD'd twice today but I cant BD this weekend (the next 2 days), i have to go out of town so Im just gonna wear a softcup and switch it out every 12 hrs until Tuesday :(...any opinions....postive??? negative???

P.S. The line closer to the green strip is the CONTROL line and the line farthest away from the green strip is the TEST line.

That's a positive!!!! Keep on dancing :happydance: is there u could dtd one more time in the morning before leaving town? Im not familiar with soft cups but if that will do the trick then why not! :thumbup: gooooood luck!!

Put me down for May 3rd! :)
Good luck ladies.

Petesgirl20 as before your opk were definitely positive. And you will be away two days and sperm lasts 3-5 days and gets more mature by the day so you will be fine as soon as you get back get to dancing.

Positive thoughts ladies, we are here to help one another, ease each other anxiety and get understanding. Wishing Baby Dust to you all

Updated!!

Thanks ladies, Im at my moms house trying to talk myself out of this trip lol. I want to surprise my mom when i become pregnant so she doesn't know were ACTIVELY trying so im trying to find a reason to not go with her without giving away the REAL reason lol. Too bad if she knew the real reason she would make me go BD now lol...besides I cant do any more BD tonight OH is at work for a 12 hr shift :( Anyway ladies this is my first month taking the evening primrose oil (2,000 mg a day) and it obviously made me O early!!! I read some reviews about using EPO when ttc and they say it takes a couple of months before you see a difference so I upped the dosage from 1,000 mg to 2,000 mg and successfully ovulated early!!! So thats the only thing I really did different this cycle, if i could get myself out of this trip 2morro I'll probably BD when OH wakes up with preseed and a softcup and get some pineapple for implantation!!! FX'd i can talk myself out, I'll probably just tell my mom I cant go with no explanation lol like always :haha:

Can you please add me to May 14th? Thanks! Baby dust to all!! :dust:

Please can I be added to May 12th?

This is our first month trying and have only been off the pill a couple of months with my cycle getting longer each time. So May 12th will be cd 35 for me, but didn't want to test early and end up disappointed with bfns!

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->