MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Petesgirl20 I know the feeling yesterday no baby dance and I was a wreck thinking I may miss OV lol

Wishing every a BFP

5 DPO I think. Wishing it wasn't a thousand degrees outside. Can't stop downing water. AF due in 9 days. Dislocated my elbow last night, popped it back into place because my joints are insane and now its very sore.

How are you ladies doing?

@brieri1

I´m doing alright. Just "calmly" waiting for OV these days.
Started OPK´s yesterday, I know it´s early, but I cramped the day before, so I figured I´d start sooner, just to be on the safe side.

I hope I O at all...

I'm waiting for AF to come for April so that we can move onto May... She's due Tuesday but I feel it coming, so maybe we'll get a couple days ahead like last month.

brier - Where do you live?? If that feels too personal I understand! Just envious of your hot weather :)5dpo so exciting!

preg - Just noticed that you're on this thread, too! So no O for sure yet? I usually get super cramps about 2-3 days before. I just noticed that last cycle, and it happened again this time.

AFM, I got the darkest OPK I've ever had this AM--I think it made a difference that I hadn't peed in a while. I pee about every hour on a normal day, so I haven't ever gotten a really strong +, but this time the test was darker than the control! Yay for O! I hope that OH wants to BD tonight--we did yesterday but I want to get as close to that eggy as I can.

Good luck Lauren26! I hope you get that BD in! I only got in BD twice the day before a +opk, so I'm not too hopeful. I live in sunny California. My husband's a marine so we have to stick close to the base.

Thanks, brier! Ahhhh, California <3 I wouldn't necessarily worry about only BD-ing twice before OPK! I don't typically have a lot of fertile CM, so in don't know how long the swimmers can live in my environment, but I have seen plenty of women BD 5 days before (!), with no BD in between that and O, and get pregnant. Fx for you!!

PS I have been taking Mucinex (the single ingredient kind) to keep my CM wetter--I did this the month we had a chemical so I assume it helped! I have heard of women taking it before and after to keep their CM more fertile if they can't BD right on O day (which most of us can't), and it's supposed to help. Hopefully you won't need to use that tip! ;)

I always get a second line too. And I agree waiting to ovulate is also stressful!! I started clomid this cycle so I am dying to know if it works!

Thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll look into taking mucinex this next cycle. The whole time or just starting like a week before ovulation?

Well AF should be here between tonight and monday.......the wait is killing me i just want it to get here and be gone so we can start TTC'ing again (this 2 month break has been a killer)!!!!!!!!!!! I started taking my FertileCM pills yesterday to increase more sperm friendly EWCM, the hard part is fitting in 64 ounces of water a day which is a part of increasing ECWM along with the pills. oh well i do get close usually only a couple of glasses short, i havent noticed a difference yet but its only day two:)
Im so hapy to see all the testers for may!!!!!! i have a feeling its going to be a great month!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust: to all!

brier - I think taking it for about 5 days--2 before O, on O, and 2 after O. I took it today and yesterday. I can't tell if it helped or if I finally have a little EWCM. Lol. Probably the mucinex helped!

UPDATED!!!!

Well ladies after 12 long hrs on the road Im finally at the hotel and yes I HAD to go, I would have carried alot of guilt making my mom drive 700 miles by herself, and that would stress me out therefore, causing my chances in ttc to drop lol but anyway I had a few cramps throughout the day and 2 NEGATIVE OPK's so I either O'd yesterday or earlier today (not temping cause it stresses me out) so I will officially call 2morro 1 DPO!!! but Im still gonna test since my periods are usually 35 days and I usually O on day 22. Gonna start drinking my POM juice tonight and pineapple core starts 2morro, also gonna STOP taking EPO since I (think) I hit ovulation and continuing EPO after ovulation can cause more damage than good, but gonna keep going with the folic acid, prenatal, and increased water intake, I've even taken off a little weight, I wore a pair of shorts today that I haven't been able to squeeze into for a while lol :happydance:

So since i believe I have ovulated I'm trying to find things to do besides stress out about ttc, or look up symptoms and test when i know its too early, so on my roadtrip with my mom we decided to make a detour and treat ourselves to a mani/pedi and I got my eyebrows, nails, and toes done and I decided to be a bit...bold, persay lol and check out my nails I love them lol I call them my Day Glow nails lol, I also picked up some lingerie, lol OH has been BEGGING me to get something blue with black lace, he loves blue (srry if tmi), so im sure he'll have a nice surprise when I get home :haha: im also gonna dye my hair tonight, and I bought a new book, Catching Fire, (sequel to The Hunger Games) since my little cousin has me hooked on the series, as well as the Twilight series (Team Edward) lol like I said ladies I'm just trying to find things to do while in the tww, and if you have any suggestions for me and for other ladies here during the tww, let us know...we are here to encourage each other!!!

Attachments

• dayglownails.jpg
    dayglownails.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
Haha LOVE the nails!!!! I always love bold, risky nail colors and designs but I feel when I do it on myself, it doesn't look right. Lol. Right now I have hot pink polish on and I feel it's too out there, but on other girls, I love it! It's good ur keeping busy. I need to invest in a good book as well, help me take my mind off things :)

YES MA'AM!!! Keep busy it will help you to not focus and not STRESS on ttc

Hello Ladies,

Just started AF yesterday on to cycle #9! Geez! Can you put me down for May 20th please?

I have been a smoker for 8 yrs, and am really ttrying to ween myslef off! They say it's not good to shock your body by quitting cold turkey. I'm down to 4 a day! YAY! Hoping this will be my last cycle of trying to quit and increase my chances of ttc! Other than that I'm in perfect health! Wish my luck!

:dust::dust: and a little more :dust: to all of us!!!

Hello Ladies,

Just started AF yesterday on to cycle #9! Geez! Can you put me down for May 20th please?

I have been a smoker for 8 yrs, and am really ttrying to ween myslef off! They say it's not good to shock your body by quitting cold turkey. I'm down to 4 a day! YAY! Hoping this will be my last up my chances og ttc! Other than that I'm in perfect health! Wish my luck!

:dust::dust: and a little more :dust: to all of us!!!

Good job on quitting! I had a friend who took Sam-E to help her quit smoking and it worked great!
I had to wean my self off of Xanax before starting to ttc. I was on it for anxiety, panic attacks and insomnia for a long time, It was physically hard to get off of but I actually feel so much healthier now and so glad my body Is free of anything that would be toxic to our future baby <3

I'm CD12 at last yahooo! I think I will start OPKs tomorrow, but my BBTs are looking good so I'm totally relying on them. I've never taken OPKs early enough, so it's more of an experiment. I dont like them normally! Gotta satisfy that testing instinct ;) hah! :)

Due to ovulate CD17 so hoping for my darky on CD15/16 :) C'mon lil egglet!

preg - Just noticed that you're on this thread, too! So no O for sure yet? I usually get super cramps about 2-3 days before. I just noticed that last cycle, and it happened again this time.

Not yet, 2 OPK´s have been "invalid", but I´ve tried 2 hours later each time, just to be sure.
Nothing yet.
Cramped 2 days ago, so maybe soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"