MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Love the nails and enjoy yourself with mommy. I see you said the when you received the 2 opks that were negative that means you O already. Is that how it goes, only asking for future reference

Hi and GL all TTC
Im 10 dpo //AF due 4/27/ (hoping she wont show) this is my first month ttc baby #1~!
Kinda excited...but waiting to test til 5/4..if I can stand to wait that long!

UPDATED!!!

Love the nails and enjoy yourself with mommy. I see you said the when you received the 2 opks that were negative that means you O already. Is that how it goes, only asking for future reference

Well, when you get a pos OPK, it means you are surging. After a pos OPK, you are likely to ovulate within 24-48 hrs., when you get a negative after a pos it means you are not surging any more, meaning you are ovulating at that moment, or you have already ovulated, and in some cases, 'TRIED' to ovulate. Some women get positive OPK's but have annovulatory cycles, it's very possible that your body could be 'trying' to ovulate, and get a pos OPK, and say you get into a really stressful argument with your hubby, depending on your body (everyone is different) its possible that your body could say, "nope, your stressing, ill try next week!!" this is EXACTLY what happened to me last month, my grandfather died around my expected O date and cause my body to go thru loops as far as ttc. So please try your best to be calm and stressfree during your fertile period!! Hope this helped!!!

cycle #3 here we come!!!!!!! got af this morning right on schedule so im cd#1 today and ready to get back into the ttc game after a 2 month break!!!!!!!!!

Petesgirl20 thanks, I am thankful I wasn't stressing at the time. I am 4dpo and I have been dizzy, fatigued, tingling sensation in my abdomen, and my appetite shifting(which isn't good because I had been losing weight) and I have had a three day headache. Is this normal anyone?

TTC_num1 congrats yes it is hard to wait lol that's the excitement, sending baby dust your way :dust:

Petesgirl20 thanks, I am thankful I wasn't stressing at the time. I am 4dpo and I have been dizzy, fatigued, tingling sensation in my abdomen, and my appetite shifting(which isn't good because I had been losing weight) and I have had a three day headache. Is this normal anyone?

TTC_num1 congrats yes it is hard to wait lol that's the excitement, sending baby dust your way :dust:

Thats so wierd that you say that, I have been having this headaches that starts from the back of my neck, like where your head meets your neck, to my eyes and it takes forever to go away, but I only get it at night, and I've had it for the past 2 days.

Well ladies I'm finally HOME!!! xD i missed my bed soooooo much lol but of course OH is at work :( so not only will I be sleeping alone but no :sex: either :/ oh well I think I caught the egg, (i hope), we BD 3 times this week, and each time OH 'finishes' twice so I think I have a good chance...i know its late but hows everyone doing, Im sure the MAY 1st testers are getting close, any symptom spotting???

just out of curiosity... do you have to have ECWM to get pregnant? i ask because i dont have any signs of O when (if) i do. I've been told both ways.

UPDATED!!!!

Well ladies after 12 long hrs on the road Im finally at the hotel and yes I HAD to go, I would have carried alot of guilt making my mom drive 700 miles by herself, and that would stress me out therefore, causing my chances in ttc to drop lol but anyway I had a few cramps throughout the day and 2 NEGATIVE OPK's so I either O'd yesterday or earlier today (not temping cause it stresses me out) so I will officially call 2morro 1 DPO!!! but Im still gonna test since my periods are usually 35 days and I usually O on day 22. Gonna start drinking my POM juice tonight and pineapple core starts 2morro, also gonna STOP taking EPO since I (think) I hit ovulation and continuing EPO after ovulation can cause more damage than good, but gonna keep going with the folic acid, prenatal, and increased water intake, I've even taken off a little weight, I wore a pair of shorts today that I haven't been able to squeeze into for a while lol :happydance:

So since i believe I have ovulated I'm trying to find things to do besides stress out about ttc, or look up symptoms and test when i know its too early, so on my roadtrip with my mom we decided to make a detour and treat ourselves to a mani/pedi and I got my eyebrows, nails, and toes done and I decided to be a bit...bold, persay lol and check out my nails I love them lol I call them my Day Glow nails lol, I also picked up some lingerie, lol OH has been BEGGING me to get something blue with black lace, he loves blue (srry if tmi), so im sure he'll have a nice surprise when I get home :haha: im also gonna dye my hair tonight, and I bought a new book, Catching Fire, (sequel to The Hunger Games) since my little cousin has me hooked on the series, as well as the Twilight series (Team Edward) lol like I said ladies I'm just trying to find things to do while in the tww, and if you have any suggestions for me and for other ladies here during the tww, let us know...we are here to encourage each other!!!

Love the nails!!!

The hunger games books were amazing. Also loved twilight, I wish I could go back and read them again for the first time, sorry I'm Team Jacob :p

Other books that I've got waiting for me in my TWW (but not yet read)
The Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
Switched, Torn and Ascend by Amanda Hocking

I did all the pampering whilst AF was here this month, made me feel all nice and lovely for DTD. I too had a mani-pedi and had eyebrows and lip threaded, v cool but v painful!!!

I'm on track for ov to be tomorrow and I already know that the tww is going to be the longest ever! SO I have my books lined up and a load of stuff to crochet. Still won't keep me too distracted though. Reading is about the only thing I get completely in to and when crocheting I still think about babies as usually I'm making something for someone's baby LOL!

Yes... Depending on the person. I usually get two days of headaches, fatigue and twinges around O time. And shortly after, 5-6dpo, I start noticing a change in my bbs. They start feelin like bunching bags! Ugh, it's the worst!

Hope this helps! :dust:

just out of curiosity... do you have to have ECWM to get pregnant? i ask because i dont have any signs of O when (if) i do. I've been told both ways.

It is perfectly okay to not have EWCM! Some girls don't. It doesn't mean you're infertile. Some cycles i barely have any and other cycles i had tons.

I'm moving on to May, started getting pink/red CM this morning so AF is on her way for April. I hope May goes better!

Yes... Depending on the person. I usually get two days of headaches, fatigue and twinges around O time. And shortly after, 5-6dpo, I start noticing a change in my bbs. They start feelin like bunching bags! Ugh, it's

Thanks my nipples are sensitive but not real sensitive, just a tab. I ovulated early this month according to the calculation against my cycle I was due the 22. I am excited and nervous ugh. Lol wishing you all :dust:

Not many symptoms here. Ugh I feel like I'm out. I am 6dpo today. The only thing that has been different is on 4dpo I had stabbing pains none like I ever felt before. Only my right bb is sore. Fxd for me and all the ladies on this thread! ***babydust to all***

Hi Ladies,

I'll be testing May 21 (likely). Been TTC for 5 months. Hoping for a January 2013 baby!

Good luck all!!! :dust:

Not many symptoms here. Ugh I feel like I'm out. I am 6dpo today. The only thing that has been different is on 4dpo I had stabbing pains none like I ever felt before. Only my right bb is sore. Fxd for me and all the ladies on this thread! ***babydust to all***

Many women don't actually experience *any* symptoms during their TWW. I think a lot of it psychological symptoms spotting. I wouldn't worry about it too much! You've still got a week or so at least before you know you're actually out. Most women don't experience any implantation spotting either. The best thing you can do is eat well, keep moderately active, and try not to stress! Good luck to you!!

7 DPO or CD 25. A lot of my symptoms I'm attributing to the heat here in Cali. I'm convincing myself that I'm dreading AF coming, so this 2ww goes by faster. Its actually working, lol.

I can't seem to stay hydrated. I'm drinking like a gallon and a half of water everyday and I always feel like its not enough. I even woke up in the middle of the night last night because I felt so dried out, downed a 16 oz bottle of water, fell back to sleep, woke up again two hours later, which is now, and downed two more 16 oz bottles of water. I feel like I'm getting a cold because I have to blow my nose all the time, and not to be a graphic, but all I get out of it is blood. So that combined with with the sore-ish throat I have from feeling dehydrated is making me feel like I'm getting sick. My husband just got over the stomach flu and some guys he works with are passing around shingles, so I really hope I'm not getting sick.

How are you ladies? Any of you getting close to testing time?

Many women don't actually experience *any* symptoms during their TWW. I think a lot of it psychological symptoms spotting. I wouldn't worry about it too much! You've still got a week or so at least before you know you're actually out. Most women don't experience any implantation spotting either. The best thing you can do is eat well, keep moderately active, and try not to stress! Good luck to you!!

^^^ WSS
DO you know, I am convinced that because we are all looking for symptoms we will find them. My friends that have been pregnant haven't had symptoms until after their positive test. That's because most of them didn't realise they were pregnant!
Unfortunately for us, most of our symptoms are similar to AF really, and the rest are probably in our heads! LOL! :rofl:

Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the worst for symptom spotting, that's why after nearly 5 years, I am convinced that the month I have no symptoms at all will be the month I get my bfp!:shrug:

Thanks everyone! Maybe if I keep thinking I'm out I wont symptom spot or get my hopes up to high.

Here's hoping!! But it's hard isn't it!?

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->