MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I try to think I'm out to try to help bot get ky hopes up, but it's really hard. I still get my hopes up anyway

I have been really crampy today they are different than usual.

I don't think so. Last cycle I was really crampy around 8-9dpo. But I now think I was so crampy last cycle because I started drinking pineapple juice like crazy not knowing it caused uterine cramping.

Not sure if I'll be testing may 3rd anymore. I'm on CD 26, and I have a 35 day cycle. Yesterday I started spotting on and off.. Just beige CM. Never had this before, not sure if it will turn into AF because it keeps going away and doesnt get any heavier.

No idea what it is :/

Not sure if I'll be testing may 3rd anymore. I'm on CD 26, and I have a 35 day cycle. Yesterday I started spotting on and off.. Just beige CM. Never had this before, not sure if it will turn into AF because it keeps going away and doesnt get any heavier.

Implantation bleeding possibly. When did you ovulate?

I'm not too sure, I'm not charting because my man wants to NTNP. I'm hoping it's implantation. It's just random gobs of beige CM.. Then nothing. Usually if I spot it's dark brown and ends up turning into AF.. I've never had intermittent spotting before.

*groan*

I want to test soooo badly; unfortunately I'm only CD3 so I don't think a pregnancy test would do anything but be extra negative :dohh:

I can't wait to get past this very boring first two weeks and into the awesome, super exciting, hair raising, testing 2ww! lol

This is going to be our last month TTC, DH leaves for a couple months right after I'm scheduled to ovulate so this is our last ditch effort before we take a break from TTC for about a year.

I've got my fingers crossed, and my Clomid ready to swallow :mrgreen:

I have a really good feeling about this month!!! Wooo HOoooo!

I'm not too sure, I'm not charting because my man wants to NTNP. I'm hoping it's implantation. It's just random gobs of beige CM.. Then nothing. Usually if I spot it's dark brown and ends up turning into AF.. I've never had intermittent spotting before.

hoping it is a positive sign for you! FX!

It could definitely be implantation bleeding!!! :happydance: This can happen anywhere from 6-12dpo so don't consider yourself out just yet :happydance:

Good Luck!!! :hugs:

*groan*

I want to test soooo badly; unfortunately I'm only CD3 so I don't think a pregnancy test would do anything but be extra negative :dohh:

I can't wait to get past this very boring first two weeks and into the awesome, super exciting, hair raising, testing 2ww! lol

This is going to be our last month TTC, DH leaves for a couple months right after I'm scheduled to ovulate so this is our last ditch effort before we take a break from TTC for about a year.

I've got my fingers crossed, and my Clomid ready to swallow :mrgreen:

I have a really good feeling about this month!!! Wooo HOoooo!

Hi stuckinoki, what day are you testing so I can add you to the list...

It could definitely be implantation bleeding!!! :happydance: This can happen anywhere from 6-12dpo so don't consider yourself out just yet :happydance:

Good Luck!!! :hugs:

Now I'm getting excited!! I promised myself I won't test early but it's so tempting lol

UPDATED!!!

Hi ladies, good day today!!! I woke up with a positive attitude, and feeling great, still losing wieght and I look different each day due to my weight loss and I'm proud of myself for that...and a crazy moment of the day, I put in another softcup last night just to hold any sperm that might possibly be left from fridays BD, and I forgot!!!! This evening AFTER :sex: i realized i forgot to take it out, no wonder why all the sperm leaked out today lol...good thing you can have sex with softcups lol

On a different note, particularly one that I am not pround of, is that today I totally forgot i was ttc, and smoked today :( OH and I will ocassionally smoke cigars, its just dort of a thing we enjoy doing together, it wasn't til later this evening I realized it wasn't good :( im so ashamed, I was doing sooooo good!!!!! Agh!!! I feel like i've completely ruined my chances :cry:

UPDATED!!!

Hi ladies, good day today!!! I woke up with a positive attitude, and feeling great, still losing wieght and I look different each day due to my weight loss and I'm proud of myself for that...and a crazy moment of the day, I put in another softcup last night just to hold any sperm that might possibly be left from fridays BD, and I forgot!!!! This evening AFTER :sex: i realized i forgot to take it out, no wonder why all the sperm leaked out today lol...good thing you can have sex with softcups lol

On a different note, particularly one that I am not pround of, is that today I totally forgot i was ttc, and smoked today :( OH and I will ocassionally smoke cigars, its just dort of a thing we enjoy doing together, it wasn't til later this evening I realized it wasn't good :( im so ashamed, I was doing sooooo good!!!!! Agh!!! I feel like i've completely ruined my chances :cry:

Don't worry hun! Lots of women get pregnant who smoke! I'm still smoking even though I'm TTC (quitting the second I get a BFP). Smoking doesnt mean you can never get pregnant, it just lowers your chances a very very small amount. Don't stress to much about it.. You're still definitely in the game :)

Thanks that made me feel ALOT better lol xD

Not a problem! There was actually a thread on here a few months ago with smoking TTC women.. A lot of them got BFPs very soon. So no need to worry.

just out of curiosity... do you have to have ECWM to get pregnant? i ask because i dont have any signs of O when (if) i do. I've been told both ways.

It is perfectly okay to not have EWCM! Some girls don't. It doesn't mean you're infertile. Some cycles i barely have any and other cycles i had tons.

ooh! good! I don't think i've ever had real EWCM. I'm pretty sure I got pregnant before without having it (though, I can't remember). I'm terrified to find out i'm not ovulating.

Hello ladies, how are you. Are we ready our month is coming..well for me i am 6dpo and I am nauseated and my appetite is different. My breast are also filling fuller a bit. My CW not CM is that a bad thing

I test on the 16th of May... the day of mine and DH's 3 years wedding anniversary!!!!!!:happydance::wedding:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->