MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Thanks that made me feel ALOT better lol xD

Not a problem! There was actually a thread on here a few months ago with smoking TTC women.. A lot of them got BFPs very soon. So no need to worry.

I'm a smoker too. I'm trying to cut down but the stress of trying makes me want to smoke more! I know several people who are smokers and got pregnant just fine my mom even smoked the whole time she was pregnant. I wish they still had that thread.
I will be quitting the day I get my BFP as well. :happydance:

Okay I know we are waiting until may but I think I am a poas addict. I had one extra test and used it this morning 5-6dpo and it was negative :( guess I will try again next week

Hello! Newbie over here!

On CD 26 of our second cycle TTC. Had OPK Positive yesterday afternoon and this morning. SO i guess I'm officially in TWW? I'll be testing May 8th. Can you add me to the list? I would love to join this thread!

I want to POAS so bad! I took an opk yesterday but it helped not test on an hpt. I want to start testing 10 dpo which would be in 3 days. What do you ladies think?

Mrstruth - I wouldn't worry--that's SO early to test!! You're definitely not out yet :)

brier - You know what they say, sometimes the best symptom is no symptom! Do you usually get AF symptoms by now? If so and you're not having them, that's great!

zadee - I'm lucky if I hold out until 10dpo, even though that's early, too! Lol. I know that some women get their BFPs as early as 7 or 8dpo. As a fellow POAS addict, I understand :) Just try not to stress if it's bfn since it is still very early.

Charting ladies--FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet, but I'm pretty sure I O-ed on CD14....I had a few pretty high temps before O, and I chalk that up to drinking red wine, something that I haven't done at all, really, since TTC :blush:. Anyway, if I discard those high temps I get crosshairs, it's just that I have to discard 3 or 4....Am I just tricking myself? Scared I didn't O at all, though I had all the telltale signs and a VERY +opk. I'd be happy to get the input of any charters!

Mrstruth - I wouldn't worry--that's SO early to test!! You're definitely not out yet :)

brier - You know what they say, sometimes the best symptom is no symptom! Do you usually get AF symptoms by now? If so and you're not having them, that's great!

zadee - I'm lucky if I hold out until 10dpo, even though that's early, too! Lol. I know that some women get their BFPs as early as 7 or 8dpo. As a fellow POAS addict, I understand :) Just try not to stress if it's bfn since it is still very early.

Charting ladies--FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet, but I'm pretty sure I O-ed on CD14....I had a few pretty high temps before O, and I chalk that up to drinking red wine, something that I haven't done at all, really, since TTC :blush:. Anyway, if I discard those high temps I get crosshairs, it's just that I have to discard 3 or 4....Am I just tricking myself? Scared I didn't O at all, though I had all the telltale signs and a VERY +opk. I'd be happy to get the input of any charters!

I'm certainly not a charting expert.. but after a temperature dip followed by at least three sustained rises, you should be able to confirm you OV. You had a dip on CD14 and the next three days have been rises, so I'd say you OV on CD14!! Hopefully when you add in your temperature tomorrow (assuming it stays high) FF will add in your crosshairs.

CD 14 and OPKs are getting darker. First time they are actually being good to me!!

BBT chart is looking good too, at the same average temp that I was this time last cycle.

If all goes to plan i will get my temp dip in three days!!! How on earth did that come around so quick?!!!

Cant wait to be in the TWW. It's been about 4 months since I last was and the time before that was the first time in 3 months! Crikey.

Attachments

• dooddlebuddymontage.jpg
    dooddlebuddymontage.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen shot 2012-04-24 at 18.17.48.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-04-24 at 18.17.48.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5

I'm not sure. I've been having a lot of symptoms the last few months, but that could just be my body still adjusting from the pill. And those usually started a week before AF, although last cycle I think it was just a few days before AF that I really noticed any changes like cramping. I was pretty weepy at 7 DPO though. I haven't really been in a great mood at all this week, but I don't think its PMS or a pregnancy sign, I think I'm just having a bad week.

Cervix question. As I mentioned, I am 8 DPO, or at least I think I am. I just checked my cervix though, and while there is hardly any mucus and it is fairly low, its soft and feels open. I've never had kids before, so I don't understand at all why. Did I not ovulate yet?

CD 26 of 35 and that very light light spotting hasn't happened today so I assume it's done. Lasted about 2 days but it was very intermittent. It's the only weird sign I've had so far. My fingers are crossed that it's implantation.. but I'm not sure because I have no idea when I ovulated. Other than that I have PG signs but they are my regular AF signs so I don't really take note of them; sore nipples (started on CD 20), starting to bloat and very tired..

I'm also breaking out :( My skin is usually clear. Do any of you other ladies break out before AF? I find it happens every time.

Still waiting for my crosshairs to show up on FF, one more temperature input tomorrow should do it. On CD17 today, which I'm pretty sure is also 2DPO... just waiting on OV confirmation!

Feeling really good about this cycle!! :flower: Lots of BD around OV and we used Pre-Seed and Softcups too.

Still waiting for my crosshairs to show up on FF, one more temperature input tomorrow should do it. On CD17 today, which I'm pretty sure is also 2DPO... just waiting on OV confirmation!

Feeling really good about this cycle!! :flower: Lots of BD around OV and we used Pre-Seed and Softcups too.

Fingers are crossed for you!! I've heard women swear on Pre-Seed and Softcups, so I have a good feeling for you too!

I break out around AF, usually not until a few days before. I start noticing that I feel like my face is oily within a few hours of washing it, and I use lotion after I wash it so I know its not dried out. I'm 8 DPO and I'm experiencing some mild cramping. It might be because I've just been sitting around all day in a foul mood. A couple days of light bleeding around a week before AF is due sounds promising for implantation bleeding. :wohoo:

Cervix question. As I mentioned, I am 8 DPO, or at least I think I am. I just checked my cervix though, and while there is hardly any mucus and it is fairly low, its soft and feels open. I've never had kids before, so I don't understand at all why. Did I not ovulate yet?

I am not sure about the cervix or how to check but mine seems high and I have lotiony cm. Also last night which was 6dpo, I feel like my sense of smell was different. I play bingo on a regular basis but all last night all I could smell was the chemicals in my bingo daubers which I have never smelt before? I thought it was odd.

I am not sure about the cervix or how to check but mine seems high and I have lotiony cm. Also last night which was 6dpo, I feel like my sense of smell was different. I play bingo on a regular basis but all last night all I could smell was the chemicals in my bingo daubers which I have never smelt before? I thought it was odd.

Increased sense of smell is a good sign. I checked my cervix again a little while ago and its higher, firmer and closed now, but when it happened I started cramping... My body is so confusing. Why can't we just like pee blue or something when implantation happens?

I break out around AF, usually not until a few days before. I start noticing that I feel like my face is oily within a few hours of washing it, and I use lotion after I wash it so I know its not dried out. I'm 8 DPO and I'm experiencing some mild cramping. It might be because I've just been sitting around all day in a foul mood. A couple days of light bleeding around a week before AF is due sounds promising for implantation bleeding. :wohoo:

I'm glad it's not just me then! I go from having clear skin, to looking like a poor high school kid lol.

I'm glad it's not just me then! I go from having clear skin, to looking like a poor high school kid lol.

Mine isn't quite that bad, but I definitely feel your pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->