MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I break out around AF, usually not until a few days before. I start noticing that I feel like my face is oily within a few hours of washing it, and I use lotion after I wash it so I know its not dried out. I'm 8 DPO and I'm experiencing some mild cramping. It might be because I've just been sitting around all day in a foul mood. A couple days of light bleeding around a week before AF is due sounds promising for implantation bleeding. :wohoo:

I'm glad it's not just me then! I go from having clear skin, to looking like a poor high school kid lol.

Mine isn't quite that bad, but I definitely feel your pain.

Thank god for make up lol

Man, am I feeling weird.
I am supposedly around where O is supposed to happen.
I haven´t gotten a +OPK yet, though that doesn´t necessarily mean it didn´t happen.
We´ve been following the SMEP cycle from CD4, and are starting our 3-4 day marathon run today.
All day I´ve felt weird. Ranging from feeling phsyched, to almost depressed...
I cried 3 times over absolutely nothing in a TV show tonight, and have been feeling very warm for 3-4 days now.

I can only describe this as feeling "hormonal"... I´m usually only like this for the last 2-3 days before AF shows, but she´s not due for at least another 2 weeks...

Can anybody relate?

Man, am I feeling weird.
I haven´t gotten a +OPK yet, though that doesn´t necessarily mean it didn´t happen.
We´ve been following the SMEP cycle from CD4, and are starting our 3-4 day marathon run today.
I cried 3 times over absolutely nothing in a TV show tonight, and have been feeling very warm for 3-4 days now.

I can only describe this as feeling "hormonal"... I´m usually only like this for the last 2-3 days before AF shows, but she´s not due for at least another 2 weeks...

Can anybody relate?

You might be having particularly strong hormonal surge leading to a strong ovulation? All hormones spike around ovulation, we're lucky that isn't the worst time of the month emotionally most of the time.

Man, am I feeling weird.

Can anybody relate?

You might be having particularly strong hormonal surge leading to a strong ovulation? All hormones spike around ovulation, we're lucky that isn't the worst time of the month emotionally most of the time.

I certainly and fervently hope so :happydance:

UPDATED!!!

Ladies im confused!!! I got pos OPK's yesterday and today!!!! WTH!!!

Brier - I hope your cervical changes are a good sign! And I'm sorry you're having a bad week. I get super teary from 7dpo onward. And very emotional, lol. I have to laugh because it's crazy. I also get megabloat and my skin breaks out-- @Dottiee, I am with you on feeling like a high schooler! Just this cycle and last, especially, I've broken out as soon as I O-ed until the end of my cycle. SO irritating. And Brier, LOL on the peeing blue. I wish there was something obvious, too!! That way none of us would have to go through the agony of the TWW!

Dottiee-- Your CM sounds promising!! Sounds like a very, very good sign!! I hope this is it for you :)

My bbs just started feeling tender tonight, so hoping that means the progesterone is kicking in and I will get a higher temp tomorrow and some crosshairs on FF. Fx for everyone!

Good luck Lauren26! I hope you get your crosshairs!

I'm trying not to read too much into what my cervix is doing because I know it does a lot of weird things in the 2ww that don't mean anything. It being a little open is what really weirds me out. Whether I'm pregnant or not it shouldn't be open if I ovulated when I think I did.

UPDATED!!!

could be you tested in the middle of your surge......ive always only gotten 1 positive, by the next time i test its gone, i only test once a day between 2 and 4 pm.

wow 70 testers!!!!!!!!!! do you know whats the most testers a month has had before, 70 seems like a big number!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATED!!!

could be you tested in the middle of your surge......ive always only gotten 1 positive, by the next time i test its gone, i only test once a day between 2 and 4 pm.

wow 70 testers!!!!!!!!!! do you know whats the most testers a month has had before, 70 seems like a big number!!!!!!!!!!

Well I had three pos OPK's last week!!! thats not normal lol?

UPDATED!!!

Well I had three pos OPK's last week!!! thats not normal lol?

How many times a day do you test, what were the times and dates of your positives, and one more quick question do you use digitals or IC......I only ask as I've read a ton of posts on here of not so sure if it's positive or negative.....I love my digitals a bit more expensive but totally worth it to not have to guess when it's positive:)

I had 5 last month. Not sure what it was but I'm BBT charting this month just in case it happens again.

My doctor told me not to get the digital ones and I didn't ask why although I should have. And I tested at 4 PM every day. Also I used first response which seems to be a bit more sensitive than the store brand of clearblue that I had before.

My doctor told me not to get the digital ones and I didn't ask why although I should have. And I tested at 4 PM every day. Also I used first response which seems to be a bit more sensitive than the store brand of clearblue that I had before.

That's weird that they would say don't get the digitals but not tell you why......did you ask why you got more than one positive a month?

Can I join this thread please? I had a positive opk yesterday and peak on CMFM today. I thinI'll be testing 10th May! Hoping this is 4th time lucky for us.

Again with the amazing.
Still feeling "hormonal".
Had very vivid dreams in the night, and heat surges through my bodies 3 times this morning.
I feel "likely" if that makes any sense?

can you have a o before you get your + opk? I'm on CD 18 (or 19), and i've still not gotten a + opk. The last time it was cd 20, and before that cd 27. I should be getting it soon, but if you don't o til after you get your + opk, I'm in trouble. 8-10 days isnt a long enough LP.

Hello ladies! Looked like I o'ed yesterday for sure after looking at my temp/opk from the last two days. Officially 1dpo.

Feeling good. It's early to SS but I have had a headache all evening, very vivid dreams last night and have been bloated and gassy all day (can't think of anything that I ate that would be causing this...)

Fingers crossed! Still testing on May 8th... Hope I can hold out! I want to POAS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->