MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

9 DPO today or CD 27. Broke down and took an IC... :bfn: of course. I had some cramping yesterday and I'm started to get cravings and emotional, so I'm pretty sure that AF is on her way, but 9 DPO is still pretty early, so I'll just test again in a few days.

Symptoms of the day... my teeth are very sensitive. I don't know what I did to piss them off, but the last few days my gums have bled a little when I brushed them. The cramping from yesterday is basically gone, just a little of mild twinges on and off. Feeling bloated this morning. I don't know, nothing really. My temper is a little on edge. These are all things I probably wouldn't notice if I wasn't looking for it, besides my teeth.

How are you ladies doing?

can you have a o before you get your + opk? I'm on CD 18 (or 19), and i've still not gotten a + opk. The last time it was cd 20, and before that cd 27. I should be getting it soon, but if you don't o til after you get your + opk, I'm in trouble. 8-10 days isnt a long enough LP.
Sometimes if you ovulate late you period will come later than usual......so your lp might be longer then you think. Good luck!!!

9 DPO today or CD 27. Broke down and took an IC... :bfn: of course. I had some cramping yesterday and I'm started to get cravings and emotional, so I'm pretty sure that AF is on her way, but 9 DPO is still pretty early, so I'll just test again in a few days.

Symptoms of the day... my teeth are very sensitive. I don't know what I did to piss them off, but the last few days my gums have bled a little when I brushed them. The cramping from yesterday is basically gone, just a little of mild twinges on and off. Feeling bloated this morning. I don't know, nothing really. My temper is a little on edge. These are all things I probably wouldn't notice if I wasn't looking for it, besides my teeth.

How are you ladies doing?

fx'd for you! sore teeth and gum bleeding are signs of a BFP

can you have a o before you get your + opk? I'm on CD 18 (or 19), and i've still not gotten a + opk. The last time it was cd 20, and before that cd 27. I should be getting it soon, but if you don't o til after you get your + opk, I'm in trouble. 8-10 days isnt a long enough LP.
Sometimes if you ovulate late you period will come later than usual......so your lp might be longer then you think. Good luck!!!

I wondered about that. I had a + opk on cd 27, and AF showed on cd 37. then last cycle i got a + opk on day 20, and af came on cd 32. I'm now in CD 18 with no + opk. My opk is now lighter than it was 2 days ago. UGH! TTCing is making me CRAZY!

rainangel - Your LP should always be the same length unless you develop a condition or have an early mc (chemical). The 'normal' length is 14-16 days, varying about one day each month. If you know how long your LP usually is, it should be that long this month, give or take a day. The part of the cycle that varies is the pre-O portion. :)

rainangel - Your LP should always be the same length unless you develop a condition or have an early mc (chemical). The 'normal' length is 14-16 days, varying about one day each month. If you know how long your LP usually is, it should be that long this month, give or take a day. The part of the cycle that varies is the pre-O portion. :)

um, ok... then can you explain the LP thing to me? i was told it was the days left after you o. and that it depends on how long your cycle is. (mine has gone from 39-37-37-32)

17th of May for me FX'ed for all, hopefully May will be a big month for BFPs!

Wondering if any of you can help me? It is not really a question about ttc although it is related. I had my reminder letter about going for a cervical smear and wondered when is a good time to go? I am currently on CD10, I got +opk on CD 20 last cycle and CD 14 previous 2 cycles to that.

Hi ladies, how's everyone feeling? i have absolutely no symptoms at all. i was attempting the chill approach this month so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. i went in for my day21 test today to see if round 2 of clomid did its thing. i pray it did!!!

i really feel good about this month so i really hope i am not let down. this thread has close to 70 testers......we are bound to get someee BFP's ladies! lets start rolling them in :)

A few hours ago I started feeling weird, like I'm not wearing my skin. I don't what's up with me.

I'm testing in may too probably around the 12th this is our 4th cycle ttc and trying Preseed this time cos I'm impatient and also don't have much Ewcm!

Good luck everyone xxxx

I am current toy 7dpo and my bbs are feeling fuller. And I am tired. My back hurting but dnt know if its related.... Sending :dust: to you all

I got my progesterone levels back! It was a whopping 35.2!!! My boobs have been killing me today! I so have my hopes up! 7 days until AF is due!

I got my progesterone levels back! It was a whopping 35.2!!! My boobs have been killing me today! I so have my hopes up! 7 days until AF is due!

That's awesome Redskins!! FX that you see that BFP soon!!! :)

Woohoo IluvRedskins! That's a nice big #! Fx for you :)

FM, I thought I was starting to get tender breasts yesterday but no such luck! Usually an O sign for me, so I'm hoping I actually did O....My temps are a bit wacky this month so it's hard to tell for sure. Fx for that....Nothing else. I have super bloat, but I also have been drinking a bit this month since we are technically NTNP. TWW is torture already and I'm only 4dpo, lol. Same old everything else for me - pimples, lotion CM, starting to get emo. Normal 2nd half of cycle business for me.

Hi can I join? Going to test May 23rd since its hubbys birthday...x

urghhh.. OPK FAILED me today. Think i held my bladder too long grrr. Will make sure I test twice tomorrow! Hoping it's my O day on friday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->