MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

8dpo tested this morning BFN can't help but feel down and out about this month.

8dpo tested this morning BFN can't help but feel down and out about this month.

:hugs: still early!:hugs:
any symptom spotting yet?
I am so tempted to test tomarrow but holding out til may1st!!! :blush:

still have sore boobs and super tired today, sat down on couch at5pm and legit passed out for an hour and a half

Hi ladies!
Can I join your testing thread? I won't be testing until the middle of May, but I can't wait! I have such a good feeling about this month, and I hope it's right!

I was walking to my car this afternoon and I just got the feeling that this is going to be the month that I get my take home baby!

I'm testing on 9dpo for the first time (have lots of internet cheapies!) on May 2. ;)

I'm testing on 9dpo for the first time (have lots of internet cheapies!) on May 2. ;)

Looking forward to your updated on the 2nd! I'll be testing on the 3rd, which should be about 11 dpo... hoping no AF before then!

stuckinoki - That's awesome!! I hope it's your month :)

UPDATED!!!

Ladies im confused!!! I got pos OPK's yesterday and today!!!! WTH!!!
could be you tested in the middle of your surge......ive always only gotten 1 positive, by the next time i test its gone, i only test once a day between 2 and 4 pm.

wow 70 testers!!!!!!!!!! do you know whats the most testers a month has had before, 70 seems like a big number!!!!!!!!!!

Well I had three pos OPK's last week!!! thats not normal lol?

How many times a day do you test, what were the times and dates of your positives, and one more quick question do you use digitals or IC......I only ask as I've read a ton of posts on here of not so sure if it's positive or negative.....I love my digitals a bit more expensive but totally worth it to not have to guess when it's positive:)

I decided to use the ic this month...and I usally test around 6-7pm

UPDATED!!! Welcome new ladies, are we excited??? May is almost here!!!!! Cant wait to start seeing some :bfp: 's

Just a quick update for me, I was scheduled to ovulate to day so I just went ahead and BD just incase even though I still think I O'd on CD 18....hopefully I caught that eggy!!! I have been having this KILLER headache for the past 4 days, but it only seems to start toward the end of the day??? IDK what it could be but they suck, OH just pampers me as if im pg, he keeps asking me to test (i didnt tell him i was O'ing this cycle so i wouldnt stress him out) but i know its too early....how is everyone else feeling??? what about our May 1st ladies, feeling any symptoms???

Good luck everyone!! I'm trying not to think about it so much...Seems to stress me out... We have been trying since January... But were NTNP since September.. I got a bfp in Dec, but that ended as a chemical. Ever since, we've had nothin... I'm just hoping it happens soon, and sticks! I never thought ttc would be so frustrating and depressing. :(

Hey girls!:hi:

It's been awhile since i've written! I'm getting so excited. Getting close to MAY! Even if i don't get a BFP i'll still be happy because of the fact it's May LOL. All the warm weather will be coming. I got this feeling i'll get a BFP in either June or July. Don't ask why.

I hope all the BFP's start rolling in very soon!!

Updated!!

Thanks ladies, Im at my moms house trying to talk myself out of this trip lol. I want to surprise my mom when i become pregnant so she doesn't know were ACTIVELY trying so im trying to find a reason to not go with her without giving away the REAL reason lol. Too bad if she knew the real reason she would make me go BD now lol...besides I cant do any more BD tonight OH is at work for a 12 hr shift :( Anyway ladies this is my first month taking the evening primrose oil (2,000 mg a day) and it obviously made me O early!!! I read some reviews about using EPO when ttc and they say it takes a couple of months before you see a difference so I upped the dosage from 1,000 mg to 2,000 mg and successfully ovulated early!!! So thats the only thing I really did different this cycle, if i could get myself out of this trip 2morro I'll probably BD when OH wakes up with preseed and a softcup and get some pineapple for implantation!!! FX'd i can talk myself out, I'll probably just tell my mom I cant go with no explanation lol like always :haha:

What will pineapple do? I have never heard of using it for anything.

I'm sure some of you ladies have irregular periods and won't be testing in April (like myself) so heres to Magical May!!!
Just tell me your test day and I'll add you to the list, and be sure to keep us updated on symptoms and test results!!!

Good Luck and :dust: to all!!!
May 1
shonababu
Lilahbear
brieri1
my First Baby
Canisa
moose31
zaria131
pdxmamabear
nicki-79
armywife0008

May 2
IluvRedskins
dizzyblue
shell018
sweetmere

May 3
Mrstruth
Dottiee

May 4
Hope1409
ttc_num 1
Dani402

May 5
zadeebug
lauren26
ReadytoMum
treasured
Dani402
hopingttc

May 6
xx Emily xx
babydust818

May 7
monkey30
Phillippa
mrsado

May 8
petesgirl20
Jo_Bean
DooDah
Breezy81
vietmamsie

May 9
Moorebetter
Mrs.Undy

May 10
SleepyOwl
Melts
Thisismyyear

May 11
Jaws
Marriedlaydee

May 12
samii91
Jenna_KA
preg_pilot
Veganlily
princess_em
Beccaboop

May 13
mrs.jellybean
diliapickle
Sweetp79

May 14
RoccoBoxr
Mimmsy
SweetPea9303
mimi979

May 15
hopefullmummy

May 16
laurabe
cravemyheart
beegray

May 17
munchkinlove
Goldfish
roslyn
Calially

May 18
Mrs.Bock

May 19
hopinwishin

May 20
Kdk24

May 21
MD1223

May 22
Summer85

May 23
uwa_amanda
kategirl
Jeni82
CherylC3

May 24

May 25
Mazzy17
Linz304

May 26
StefanieC

May 27

May 28

May 29

May 30

May 31

Waitin for positive OPK's to determine test day:
ES89
manstermpls
daisymay11
silmarien

I thought I was going to be testing may 1St instead it will be may 8th sorry my cycle was playing tricks on me lol...:dohh:

I will be testing may 15th...whether or not I'll have ovulated by then is still a mystery.

Updated!!

Thanks ladies, Im at my moms house trying to talk myself out of this trip lol. I want to surprise my mom when i become pregnant so she doesn't know were ACTIVELY trying so im trying to find a reason to not go with her without giving away the REAL reason lol. Too bad if she knew the real reason she would make me go BD now lol...besides I cant do any more BD tonight OH is at work for a 12 hr shift :( Anyway ladies this is my first month taking the evening primrose oil (2,000 mg a day) and it obviously made me O early!!! I read some reviews about using EPO when ttc and they say it takes a couple of months before you see a difference so I upped the dosage from 1,000 mg to 2,000 mg and successfully ovulated early!!! So thats the only thing I really did different this cycle, if i could get myself out of this trip 2morro I'll probably BD when OH wakes up with preseed and a softcup and get some pineapple for implantation!!! FX'd i can talk myself out, I'll probably just tell my mom I cant go with no explanation lol like always :haha:

Pineapple core has an enzyme in it that helps in implantation, alot of women SWEAR by it!!!

Updated!!

i tried the pinnaple this this cycle too FX

you actually have to eat the core part, it contains bromelain and enzyme that breaks down proteins and helps with implantation

^^^
You can get bromaline in capsule pill form too! I'm going to try it this cycle too.

What dpo do you start the pineapple? Also I've heard something about grapefruit--anyone have info on that?

Anyone else 8dpo any symptoms yet? I had some cramping 6-7dpo I am hoping to have some spotting so I can hope its IB. My cm has been creamy an today it was eggwhitish streched about an inch but was yellowish in color?! Also I just had a feeling about this month but since I haven't had many symptoms I feel out. My boobs are a bit tender but maybe that's just from me constantly pushing them to see if they hurt lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->