MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Anyone else 8dpo any symptoms yet? I had some cramping 6-7dpo I am hoping to have some spotting so I can hope its IB. My cm has been creamy an today it was eggwhitish streched about an inch but was yellowish in color?! Also I just had a feeling about this month but since I haven't had many symptoms I feel out. My boobs are a bit tender but maybe that's just from me constantly pushing them to see if they hurt lol.

im glad to hear im not the only one that does that :blush:

What dpo do you start the pineapple? Also I've heard something about grapefruit--anyone have info on that?

Idk about grapefruit helping implantation but I know it increases cm, with the pineapple you take a whole pineapple and cut it into 5 sections, and eat one section a day starting at 1 dpo til 5 dpo dnt eat any extra, pineapple can cause uterine cramps...
P.S. I just bought pineapple cored from Walmart instead of cutting a whole pineapple myself

Il defo be getting some pinnaple for next week then.. I'm desperate for my af to go so I can get trying... Only cd4 here it's dragging in...xx

Anyone else 8dpo any symptoms yet? I had some cramping 6-7dpo I am hoping to have some spotting so I can hope its IB. My cm has been creamy an today it was eggwhitish streched about an inch but was yellowish in color?! Also I just had a feeling about this month but since I haven't had many symptoms I feel out. My boobs are a bit tender but maybe that's just from me constantly pushing them to see if they hurt lol.

im glad to hear im not the only one that does that :blush:

Ditto to that! :blush: I'm not having symptoms either this month. I did have tender nipps for like two days but no more. Last month the tenderness was constant until af arrived. I don't know what clomid is doing but I pray I'm one of those girls that gets their bfp the month they had no symptoms.

I heard drink grapefruit juice befor ovulation it helps with consistency of cervical mucus making it more hospitable to little spermies:spermy:

What dpo do you start the pineapple? Also I've heard something about grapefruit--anyone have info on that?

Idk about grapefruit helping implantation but I know it increases cm, with the pineapple you take a whole pineapple and cut it into 5 sections, and eat one section a day starting at 1 dpo til 5 dpo dnt eat any extra, pineapple can cause uterine cramps...
P.S. I just bought pineapple cored from Walmart instead of cutting a whole pineapple myself

Thanks Petesgirl20 i was wondering about the pineapple thing so next month if may isn't my month I will definitely get me a pineapple cored already :hugs:

2dpo: Feeling good except for a horrible headache and some gas/bloated feelings. Tired, but that's how I generally feel after a day at work.

Hope you all are doing well!

1-2 DPO. ( I hope).
Headache since yesterday evening.
Queasy since yesterday evening.
Also feel a slight pressure in my lower belly, pleasant, not painful. Has been building over the last hour or so.
Weird.

Please add me to May 2nd! I was on the April board but O'd later than I thought!! I am now 6dpo and can't wait to test!

2dpo: Feeling good except for a horrible headache and some gas/bloated feelings. Tired, but that's how I generally feel after a day at work.

Hope you all are doing well!

I been feeling bloated and gas as well but for every day the entire 8dpo. I would like to ask you ladies about CM. Mines is watery is that normal. I am very watery. Clear watery. My body cm been consistent the last six days last night like lotion now it's watery again??? Any advice

Mrstruth, I dnt think u should wrry until ur fertile week everyone has different cm...I wanted to ask u question, are you still having those headaches like u were before, I remember telling you I was having them too but I still have mine it makes it hard to focus at wrk and it really a KILLER headache like the ones where u have to go curl up in a ball in ur bed until it goes away and it'll leave for a few hours n then BAM it hits me again, I'm trying to stay away from ibprophen but it's getting unbearable, I was at wrk yesterday and every time I got 2 minutes to myself I went to lay n and empty bed (shhhhh dnt tell my charge nurse lol) it's like the more I move the worse they get I've never had headaches this'd bad before!?!?!

Mrstruth, I dnt think u should wrry until ur fertile week everyone has different cm...I wanted to ask u question, are you still having those headaches like u were before, I remember telling you I was having them too but I still have mine it makes it hard to focus at wrk and it really a KILLER headache like the ones where u have to go curl up in a ball in ur bed until it goes away and it'll leave for a few hours n then BAM it hits me again, I'm trying to stay away from ibprophen but it's getting unbearable, I was at wrk yesterday and every time I got 2 minutes to myself I went to lay n and empty bed (shhhhh dnt tell my charge nurse lol) it's like the more I move the worse they get I've never had headaches this'd bad before!?!?!

They stopped a day ago. It was a killer as well, it was the type of headache that as you said make you curl up in the bed. I was so sick until I was unable to do anything.

Looks like I'll be waiting another day to ovulate! nevermind. It's CD16 today for me.

Attachments

• doodlebuddymontage.jpg
    doodlebuddymontage.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
So, out of curiosity, I took an OPK a few minutes ago just to see what the result would be. I'm 10 DPO today, but it was almost positive? I'm including a picture here and put one up in the gallery, but I'm super confused. Why would I get an almost positive OPK at 10 DPO? I took an HPT this morning and it was negative.

Attachments

• Photo 16.jpg
    Photo 16.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 12
So, out of curiosity, I took an OPK a few minutes ago just to see what the result would be. I'm 10 DPO today, but it was almost positive? I'm including a picture here and put one up in the gallery, but I'm super confused. Why would I get an almost positive OPK at 10 DPO? I took an HPT this morning and it was negative.

that happened to me last cycle too... not sure why :wacko:

Brieri1 I read that when you are pregnant your are your hcg is going up in the beginning of a pregnancy you can receive a positive opk. I ask read that your body probably didn't ovulate properly. I took a HPT strip this evening it was negative as well I am 8dpo is it to early you think?

Do you have PCOS? I've been doing some research and apparently its common for women with PCOS to have a second LH spike around AF. But I don't have PCOS, so I don't know what to think. It could be measuring HCG, or it could mean nothing. I'm going to use a FRER tomorrow, I'm not hearing good things about IC's anymore, something about them being badly made now.

Do you have PCOS? I've been doing some research and apparently its common for women with PCOS to have a second LH spike around AF. But I don't have PCOS, so I don't know what to think. It could be measuring HCG, or it could mean nothing. I'm going to use a FRER tomorrow, I'm not hearing good things about IC's anymore, something about them being badly made now.

I am sorry may I ask what are IC's. Yes I said I was going to go get a frer6days tomorrow

I am sorry may I ask what are IC's. Yes I said I was going to go get a frer6days tomorrow

IC's are internet cheapies. I don't know anymore, some people get positives at 8 DPO, some people won't get a positive until 20+ DPO. I hope that isn't me. I have mild cramping in my hips and on the left side of my pelvis going down my thighs a bit and a +OPK, those are my only things and I'm supposed to start in a few days. Usually I have all kinds of symptoms. It would be crazy if the month my husband and I couldn't BD much around ovulation, 2 days before, was the month I got pregnant.

I am having lower back pain, cramping and pressure in my abdomen. Nauseated, and my cm is watery very. Idk I seen a gallery with images of pregnant results. Very few get results at 6-10 dpo idk I am wish I can magically put the sperm in the egg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->